• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grimm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

may contain spoilers if the game is actually made.

i wanted help by someone with story tallent, im making a browser RPG and now seek to develop its story and characters. i only made the sprites, some items and info but i can program it another day. it may not be a perfect thing but atleast deserves to be made anyway. my inspiration is the classic Blood game on the dos.(which i never played) actualy, i believe you all. i can give out my files IF i know how to attach the mapp here.

the game is a RPG but does not play as other games does. its not 3D and will be made in game maker studios.
the game takes place in a 1910;ish fantasy world. (hence the Tommy Guns)
there is 3 modes, town, travel and battle.
you dont play as a human.(they are unplayable) there is 3 races to chose from.
there is ranged and melee weapons. apparel and spells.
and thats about it.

almost OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

your map will be playable in Warcraft?

Pfft, im not very certan it will work there, its (as sayed) a browser game, a flash game made in game maker studio(because thats the only game maker i have) and its NOT in warcraft 3.

by the way i cant put the whole file containing all the documents and sprites here, have no idea how the hive works.

Level 36
If you want someone to help you, you should give them some incentive to do so.

Like, for instance, showing some of what you've done so far, and explaining a little
more detailed what you want to make and what you plan to do.

While this is mainly a Wc3 modding community, writing a story is the same across all
mediums, so if someone finds the project interesting they might want to join in.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

i made a file with some of it and now i cant post the thing here because i have no idea how pastebin works. (must admit)

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

Files don't interest people, visuals do.

Screenshot some of what you've made and upload it to the main post.
OK i can probably do that but i have no screenshots, i have images. so what should i put out?

1: gargoyle's or Bioch (a character)
2: grynnnoryt's (animals)
3: the vampire
4: the zombie
5: the elf

i will put them here. as i said, its not a warcraft 3 game. its a new one made in a game maker program. for fun

Last edited by a moderator:

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

ok. heres some.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

okay the images is already seen bellow but whatever.

Attachments

• Gargoyle JPEG.jpg
    Gargoyle JPEG.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Elf JPEG.jpg
    Elf JPEG.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Vampire JPEG.jpg
    Vampire JPEG.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.