• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The State of Things - 2012-07-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
As a modding team, we don't want to keep our fans and followers in the dark, and that's why we've decided to write this post.

Words cannot begin to describe the recent events that have been occurring at the Hive, but I'm sure those of you who have the slightest interest know what I'm talking about. As for the rest of you, I'll try: There have been massive protests against the current regime's reforms, leading to a great number of demotions and bans, including those of SoC developers Linaze and Deolrin (who were both banned for speaking out directly or indirectly against the current regime). Luckily, they are both unbanned in less than a month and will be back as soon as their bans are lifted.

As for some good news, it is very likely that the Scars of Conflict BETA will be out in a just a few weeks, so keep an eye on this forum, as I'm sure you don't want to miss out on this great event.

Finally, if you have any questions or suggestions, you can use this forum as you normally do, your questions will be answered eventually.

Thank you for your patience; rest assured - it will be well rewarded once the map comes out!

Signed,
Linaze
Deolrin

Status
Not open for further replies.