• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This just in: SoC is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Good to know that SoC is back! I'm a big fan of it... I love the style of the models and the shading of the skins... Well I love the GFX! :D

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
To be honest, I haven't honestly played Wc3 in months (aside from a game of Uther Party a few weeks back so I could justify my new account to Blizzard). This is mostly due to the lack of free time, but I also realized long ago that while I love RTS games, I'm really not all that good at them and don't tend to enjoy playing them so much competitively (outside the Campaign).

So while I love & respect SoC (even moreso because they're doing what I'm doing, and I want people to be interested in my stuff :p), I don't play it much. I'd love to play a few matches... Definitely willing to beta-test for bugs. But for fun? Eh, I generally play other custom games.

TL;DR I love making Altered Melees, but don't love playing them nearly as much. SoC is super-cool, though.

Level 5
Well I played once... And really like it! :D
But now my worry is about the Models and Textures of "Scars of Conflict" because I'm working on a mod with the same grafic style... Thank's to Deolrin I'm getting some point in my project... But I still await the next Resource Pack! :D

I encourage you to keep with it. There were several periods of inactivity in my project but I always came back. One way I kept interest was the mod compendium project I started on the side.

There is also little stopping you from developing the rest on your own. I have been doing that for many years content wise, I've gotten nearly all of the custom resources from here of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.