• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wintermaul: The Remake

Update, 21/05/2012: I am no longer developing this map. If someone so desires, they may take over development for this map and make the features I couldn't make.

The forces of Northrend are preparing to invade the galaxy! Select your race, build your towers, create your mazes and ultimately prevent them from escaping!

A StarCraft II remake of the classic "Wintermaul" series from WarCraft III. I owe a big thanks to quite a few people who helped me along the way, including those who helped me retrieve the map after I suffered an unfortunate incident with my external hard drive.

A note to all those who are interested in using this as a template for their mauls: You're free to use this map as a template, so long as you give me credit for my work.

Keywords:
Wintermaul, Remake, Mazes, Lives
Contents

Wintermaul.sc2map (Map)

Reviews
15:23, 20th Dec 2010 Dr Super Good: One can not really go wrong with recreating one of the better mauls into another game. Comments also sound like it is done prety well. Description is a bit lacking for people who do not know the map from...

M

15:23, 20th Dec 2010
Dr Super Good:
One can not really go wrong with recreating one of the better mauls into another game. Comments also sound like it is done prety well.

Description is a bit lacking for people who do not know the map from Warcraft III though.

Level 14
Very very nice, I can't wait to play this online with a couple friends. If you would allow me to, I would like to use this as a template as well to create an anime wintermaul, if that is ok with you, i will of course credit you.