• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tales of Earmor - The Emerald coast construction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
earmorrpemeraldcoasthea.png
Introduction: The bards tell man a tale of the emerald coast, a lush and beautiful land. The Emerald coast, with seas that color so beautifully green it seems like a fairy tale, a land full of adventures and mysteries. Perhaps even you may be able to make a name for yourself here.
160505-albums3403-picture30194.jpg

Races: A variety of races live in the lands of Earmor, the Humans a diverse people, they vary from imperials to nomads and surprisingly seem to fit in anywhere. You have the Elves nature dwellers tough not all as friendly as the other, The Shadow Elves for example are an evil race whom worship the Goddess valhes. Valhes is a god of murder and deceit, a god that perfectly fits the Shadow elven nature. And last in line of the elven sub-races are the Wood Elves, a proud people of nature whom bring forth many good druids, they worship the God Hormaes. Hormaes is the God of peace and nature as one would expect. The live span of an elf can very from 2000 to 2500 years. Then there are the Dwarves, cave dwellers and great miners, they are also known to train some of the most resilient fighters ever to walk the face of Earmor. dwarves can live from 300 to 350 years. The Herges are next in line and one of the oldest creatures here, they are said to have even existed when Earmor was just found. The creator race as some refer to them. Some Herges can become over 10000 years old. The Behelogs are a dark and evil race, they make excellent assasins and can move whit great agility. Behelogs have a lifespan of around 300 years Esitrium are the last race on this list, better known as Dragon disciples. Humanoids descendent from dragons and any of the other races. They are proud warriors and have great strength, some even take few of the ability’s of there dragon descendants. Esitrium can become nearly 500 years.

160505-albums3403-picture30191.jpg

160505-albums3403-picture30190.jpg

160505-albums3403-picture30187.jpg

160505-albums3403-picture30195.jpg

160505-albums3403-picture30186.jpg

160505-albums3403-picture30189.jpg

Classes: The adventurers in Earmor all choose their own class, listed below are the classes available to you in this RP.

Sorcerer: practitioners of arcane magic, sorcerers have inborn magical talent tough using that talent alone would do nothing more than create a breeze. Here for sorcerers use magic enhancers, these enhancers can be many things from crystals to ordinary objects. This enhancer however is limited and can’t keep strengthening the sorcerers magical power forever, it needs to be recharged every so often.

Wizard: a wizard unlike a sorcerer does not have inborn magical talent and has to use spell books and spell orbs to cast his spells, that is why many wizard are excellent craters of wands and magic staffs. They enhance these staffs so that they can cast the spells placed upon them. To wizards however the art of magic is something very serious and they need a lot of studying to become adept at it.

Assassin: assassins lurk in the dark and strike when their opponent seems weakest, they are masters in deceit and negotiating. A good assassin gets almost everything done whit words and if he does not, with assassination. Some very skilled assassins can even hear a mice walk trough a room full of battle.

Warrior: warrior is a general class, a melee fighter and a good one at that. Warriors vary from Barbarians to defenders. They are adept at any kind of melee weapon some even at ranged combat. Warriors however don’t have magic.

Ranger: Ranger are masters at ranged combat, as druid they are nature dwellers and will feel most at home while in said nature. Ranger can use all sorts of ranged weapons from bows to crossbows and even javelins. They however as warriors do not poses any magical powers.

Druid: as sorcerers they have inborn magical talent, however unlike sorcerers this magic is not arcane but energy from nature itself. and nature energy is unlike arcane non-lethal energy it is just passive. to make it active druids craft runes with various effects witch they then store in a Rune book. each book can contain 6 runes. Druids are adept in the art of shape shifting and bending nature to their will. Unlike normal druids some are also adept at normal melee combat tough they tend to stay out of such things.

Cleric: cleric’s are warriors of their god, they can specialize in many domains from creating or turning the undead to healing the living. Clerics are adept at melee combat and can use any kind of weapon and carry any kind of armor.

NPC characters:
160505-albums3403-picture30188.jpg

Name: Sebhira Egher
Race:
Shadow Elf
Class: Shadow Guard commander
Equipment: a Black armor given to her by her master it is magically enhanced wit powerful spells. she also Cary's two short swords she calls "Malice and Vengeance"

Appearance: See female picture above
Bio: you might discover more while playing the RP

Name: Egrom Egher
Race:
Shadow Elf
Class: Shadow guard commander
Equipment: a Black armor given to him by his master it is magically enhanced wit powerful spells. he also Cary's a sword he calls "Soul reave" it sucks out the life of those it hits.
Appearance: See Male picture above

160505-albums3403-picture30508.jpg
Name: Herex
Race:Unknown
Class: Supreme Shadow Guard commander
Equipment:Magic armor tough not much is known about it. he Cary's a strange mark on the back of his cloak
Appearance: see picture
160505-albums3403-picture30507.jpg
Name: Lord Velehon
Race: Human
Class:
1st:
Holy cleric
2nd: Warrior of
Phalanx
Equipment: Half-Plate of Phalanx a magical armor witch boosts the users divine magic and endurance.
Appearance: See picture above
Bio: trained in the arts of healing from since he was a boy and he soon after that joined the army, he was very ambitious and soon rose to the rank of General. he then started his training as a warrior of Phalanx. now he is Lord of Bressex in the emerald coast and responsible for the defense of whole the emerald coast.
Extra: he Cary's a weapon said to be forged by Phalanx himself. it surges with divine power and can smite any evil at will.

DM & Sub-DM's:
DM:
Me Phoonix
Sub-DM's: Lore-Wolf

Character sheet:

Name:
Equipment:
Appearance:
Bio:
Extra:

Players:
Name: Illias
Race: Herges
Class: Druid
Equipment: A bag of herbs, a spear and a cap with the symbol of the snake.
Appearance: A tall Herges that is very meager, you can almost see his ribs. He also wears some rag-tagged clothes and his eyes are green.
Bio: He has been training to become a druid since he was young for Herges years and slowly and successfully learned the secrets of a druid. His motivation to become druid was quite simple; to come in contact with nature, which could give and take. He was fascinated by this great concept. Furthermore, after he was done, he started traveling the known world, helping people with their problems and punishing harmer's of Nature.
Extra: He can shape shift into a snake.
Rune Book:

Rune of roots:
the casters can grow roots out of his feet and hands to entangle choke or disarm his opponents.
Rune of morph strength: when a druid uses this rune before he morphs into his animal form he will be ... times stronger when morphed.
Rune of Minor regrowth: This rune allows the user to cure minor wounds and cure minor diseases or poisons.
Name: Felicia
Race: Behelog
Class: Assassin
Equipment: All manner of knives, short swords, and blades, vials of lethal poision, and her bag of tricks.
Appearance: Very beautiful for a Behelog, large eyes. she also wears the uniform of a Shadow Guard assasin
Bio: Nothing is known about her past. she keeps it that way.
Extra: She is an expert alchemist and poisioner.
Name:Grendel
Race:Esitrium
Class:Warrior
Equipment:Grendel carry's 2 long swords on the sides of his body and a large Red claymore on his back.
Appearance:The red one from the picture with iron armor and blood stains on it he also has a dark red skin tone.
Bio:Grendel was early on taken in as a slave by humans who used him as a gladiator and was trained in the skills of a Warrior by his handlers. Later when Grendel had rose amongst the Gladiators and had received great respect he led a riot escape with other numerous Gladiators and has bin on the run looking for his people.
Extra:He is large for his race and has many scars across his body
Name: Quonan Palarax
Race: Esitrium
Class: Cleric
Equipment: A mace, small shield and any reagents or similar objects necessary for clerical spells
Appearance: Quonan stands tall, at over six feet high. His scales are blood-red and his eyes are yellow. He has a noticeable lack of scars due to his clerical power.
Bio: Quonan never wanted to be a cleric. He wanted to be an assassin, sneaking through whatever defenses were in his way to silently kill his enemies. However, the Palarax family was one of clerics and had always been, and Quonan wasn’t allowed to pursue the knowledge of anything but the gods. Denied of his true desires, Quonan is foul-tempered and nasty in general, quite the opposite of the healing powers he gains as a cleric. Because his heart is not truly devoted to the gods, he will never become a cleric of true power. At least, that’s what he thinks.

Memorized spells:
Cure minor wound: the caster cures minor wounds.
Inflict Minor wound: the caster heals on of his own wounds and inflicts it onto an opponent.
Turnd undead: turns undead creatures and demands them to ignore you.
Smite evil: you can smite any evil creature to do good amounts of damage.
Name: Schyrok
Race: Wood Elf
Equipment: A robe made of leaves and general clothing made of leather.
Appearance: Tall, Serious and Intimidating.
Bio: Schyrok has lived in the forests all of his life.
Ever since he was born he allways looked at Nature as his mother, and loves her with all of his heart.
He is extremely protective about plants and flora due to this, and that sometimes gets him into trouble.
Extra: Schyrok cannot change shapes like other druids.
Instead, he focuses entirely of manipulating flora and plants, making roots shoot out of the ground and giving life to trees.
Rune book:
Rune of wild growth:this runes allows the user to make any kind of plant sprout of the ground ad immense speed, the plant however turns to ash after 5 minutes.
Rune of earth wave:This rune allows the user to send a shock wave trough the earth at his enemy's throwing them of balance.
Rune of Minor regrowth: This rune allows the user to cure minor wounds and cure minor diseases or poisons.
Name: Nirthy
Race: Elf
Class: Sorcerer
Equipment: Wooden staff, a small crystal dagger. The neckless is her enhancer.
Appearance:

main.php
Bio: Nirthy likes to be in the woods and lives there. however she is not born a wood elf. She can not remember her past. She woke up in the forest next to a giant tree which she made her home.
Extra: Nirthy is a little shy for she does not meet that many people.

Memorized spells:
Fire ball: the caster sends a ball of fire at his target.
Fire attack: the caster engulfs his hands or weapon in flames adding fire damage to it.
Arcana detection: the caster sends out an arcane wave to detect magical objects or living beings.
Magic shield: the caster creates a shield around him burning up his magical power in order to protect himself.
Resist element: the caster chooses an element witch he or she is protected from for a limited amount of time.

Name: Dhaz Udruim
Race: Dwarf
Class: Warrior (Paragon)
Equipment: A hammer and axe , sword and shield, A full plate armor with old runes and a bag full of stuff.
Appearance: Like the one in the picture but with red hair.
Bio: Descended from a great line of warriors, Dhaz had been trained for any battle. He now travels the world for some unknown reason.
Extra: His family is considered the Paragons of their race and are very skilled. He has a ring that can activate his weapon's powers. Hammer= ice, Axe= fire, sword= lightning.

Last edited:
Level 19
Name: Illias
Race: Herges
Equipment: A bag of herbs, a spear and a cap with the symbol of the snake.
Appearance: A tall Herges that is very meagre, you can almost see his ribs. He also wears some rag-tagged clothes and his eyes are green.
Bio: He has been training to become a druid since he was young for Herges years and slowly and succesfully learned the secrets of a druid. His motivation to become druid was quite simple; to come in contact with nature, which could give and take. He was fascinated by this great concept. Futhermore, after he was done, he started travelling the known world, helping people with their problems and punishing harmers of Nature.
Extra: He can shapeshift into a snake.

Last edited:
Level 8
oh right life spans ^^ I'll be adding them right away, other than that your character is approved. also i'd like to know the opinion of all of you who want to join or don't want to join if i should add a few more races. these then would be Half-orc's (name sais it all), Sagnials (human sub-race. their age is lengthened by 100 years and they make better Clerics than any other race), Mosmos (also seen in my Gladiators of Eria RP, look just like humans in their original shape tough they are shape shifters, they also have the special ability to pack massive amounts of energy in their first therefor they have a very strong punch. if i would be to add this race i also would add a monk class.)

EDIT: i added the life spans, and erm eh :/ this section seems ti be rather eh :/ silent. what happened?

Last edited:
Level 8
aha right the story itself. i have a campaign / story set up and as you can see some races have alignments and based on that you will have a side, all will be revealed in time. you will just like in Rafia and legacy of legends follow a storyline however.

Level 13
Name:Grendel
Race:Esitrium
Class:Warrior
Equipment:Grendel carry's 2 long swords on the sides of his body and a large Red claymore on his back.
Appearance:The red one from the picture with iron armor and blood stains on it he also has a dark red skin tone.
Bio:Grendel was early on taken in as a slave by humans who used him as a gladiator and was trained in the skills of a Warrior by his handlers. Later when Grendel had rose amongst the Gladiators and had received great respect he led a riot escape with other numerous Gladiators and has bin on the run looking for his people.
Extra:He is large for his race and has many scars across his body

Level 8
no i just meant that the red one in the picture was female since she has boobs. tough i will just imagine you like that without boobs.

Level 13
Dammit.... I just noticed them but ya no boobs unless they are good and can be like flails and I can crush enemy's with them that would be OK but if not then no boobs.

Level 8
oO GOD this forum's gone a bit inactive no? well prob because of exams but still. i would aprecialte people to join xD

Level 8
erm people i am changing a few things about the druid class. they will have inborn magical affinity but non lethal, instead they create runes and each rune can have various effects. every druid will also Cary a rune book witch can contain 6 runes in total. further in the game druids might be able to obtain a second Rune book tough I'm not sure yet. i'm adding this to the class description now.

Level 10
Here is my character. I'm a bit tired of the cooperative, friendly characters I have made, so I figured I'd mix it up a bit with Quonan.

Name: Quonan Palarax
Race: Esitrium
Class: Cleric
Equipment: A mace, small shield and the symbol of Horas, a golden dove.
Appearance: Quonan stands tall, at over six feet high. His scales are blood-red and his eyes are yellow. He has a noticeable lack of scars due to his clerical power.
Bio: Quonan never wanted to be a cleric. He wanted to be an assassin, sneaking through whatever defenses were in his way to silently kill his enemies. However, the Palarax family was one of clerics and had always been, and Quonan wasn’t allowed to pursue the knowledge of anything but the gods. Denied of his true desires, Quonan is foul-tempered and nasty in general, quite the opposite of the healing powers he gains as a cleric. Because his heart is not truly devoted to the gods, he will never become a cleric of true power. At least, that’s what he thinks.

Last edited:
Level 8
this might prove interesting, and about the objects necessary for cleric magic. a normal relic of your god will suffice.

Level 8
lets see, seeing as your foul tempered your of evil alignmen,d tough you were raized by a family of clerics of lawful good alignment. I'd say your current god doesn't fit wit you so it could be Horas, god of divine magic and healing. soon in the game however i WILL appoint you a new god. the sign of Horas btw is a golden dove. i think we have enough players to start this RP :) yes yes lets start.

Level 8
i know about the sign xD doesn't bother me ATM, and i think this is all i will be adding unless you have a request i find acceptable.

Level 27
OOC: Allright! Here be my charecter.

Name: Schyrok
Race: Wood Elf
Equipment: A robe made of leaves and general clothing made of leather.
Appearance: Tall, Serious and Intimidating.
Bio: Schyrok has lived in the forests all of his life.
Ever since he was born he allways looked at Nature as his mother, and loves her with all of his heart.
He is extremely protective about plants and flora due to this, and that sometimes gets him into trouble.
Extra: Schyrok cannot change shapes like other druids.
Instead, he focuses entirely of manipulating flora and plants, making roots shoot out of the ground and giving life to trees.

Also, how exactly does these rune books work?

Level 8
let me explain, Runes enhance nature power. so for example: a druids crafts a rune out of a magic rock (a normal rock in this case) this normal rock won't give any special bonuses to the spell itself just enhance it's power. the rune the druid crafts in this case is a rune of healing. a rune of healing can heal medium wounds. a rune of growth on the other hand allows the druid to male any type of plant grow from the ground and he then can bend it to his will. a druid however can only use the runes he Cary's in his rune book he can have a 100 runes but only use 6 of them when he has 1 rune book.

your character is accepted btw.

Level 9
Name: Nirthy
Race: Elf
Class: Sorcerer
Equipment: Wooden staff, a small crystal dagger. The neckless is her enhancer.
Appearance:
main.php

Bio: Nirthy likes to be in the woods and lives there. however she is not born a wood elf. She can not remember her past. She woke up in the forest next to a giant tree which she made her home.
Extra: Nirthy is a little shy for she does not meet that many people.

Level 8
all characters up until now have been accepted. this post is to make sure i didn't miss any of them. if your character is missing from the first post then it has NOT been accepted.

Level 8
a rune can be created with a dew reagents such as herbs potions you brew the right symbol and of course the incantation. IN-game when you want to craft a rune i will provide you with the knowledge. but i think I'm gonna give every druid a few starting runes to since it wouldn't be fair otherwise. runes are not unlimited tough to recharg them you just need to repeat the incantation while holding the rune. a rune has about 50 charges.

Level 8
oh well if your not happy with the ones i gave you you may :) i will after that consider if i allow them or not :)

Level 8
oh right you didn't check the RP thread yet leme check fast, gonna update this post in few mins :)

this are the runes i laid out for you :)

Rune of wild growth: this runes allows the user to make any kind of plant sprout of the ground ad immense speed, the plant however turns to ash after 5 minutes.
Rune of earth wave: This rune allows the user to send a shock wave trough the earth at his enemy's throwing them of balance.

Level 27
Okay phoon, i really like how the druid class looks so far but...
Can't have a rune that allows me to manipulate existing plants?

That would ofcourse give me a huge fighting bonus in forests and jungles...
But it wouldn't really make sense if druids DIDN'T have that. :p

Level 8
eh i wouldn't mind such a rune but not in the beginning of the game. this are just beginning runes you know :)

Level 14
Name: Dhaz Udruim
Race: Dwarf
Class: Warrior (Paragon)
Equipment:A hammer and axe , sword and shield, A full plate armor with old runes and a bag full of stuff.
Appearance: Like the one in the picture but with red hair.
Bio: Descended from a great line of warriors, Dhaz had been trained for any battle. He now travels the world for some unknown reason.
Extra: His family is considered the Paragons of their race and are very skilled. He has a ring that can activate his weapon's powers. Hammer= ice, Axe= fire, sword= lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.