• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storytelling RP: Avataria #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
kanadaj, I think I'll put your background story that connects mine.

Here's the plot.
The Grim Reaper which had invaded Vayne's world, and gods were fighting it, without the humans knowing it of course. And Dracor were in one of them. How does that sounds?

Just a suggestion though, if you had another plot in your mind, please feel free to use yours :D
Just that connecting background stories actually make plots easier :p

Level 19
Just finished Auxion now, I'll do Aris next.
I'll leave Selia for some other time.

I spotted a few errors in the pages, I will correct them when I have the time (I'm surrounded by exams) :b

I know what you mean but it was inlcuded in my second post. Also I will move the picture to the second post ;)

174866-albums3028-picture58246.png

In case we misunderstood eachother - we're talking about this pic, which has not been included anywhere on the Hive (Or perhaps my shitty laptop is just playing tricks on me? In fact, that wouldn't surprise me..).

kanadaj, I think I'll put your background story that connects mine.

Here's the plot.
The Grim Reaper which had invaded Vayne's world, and gods were fighting it, without the humans knowing it of course. And Dracor were in one of them. How does that sounds?

Just a suggestion though, if you had another plot in your mind, please feel free to use yours :D
Just that connecting background stories actually make plots easier :p

Cool ^^

Piratepad.net is real-time collaborative writing media. So everyone can edit/add there real-time.

I checked it out, and it's a very good idea. However, I don't think we should write the actual posts in there, but perhaps a more detailed plan of the ending plot, in which we all can add stuff that we think is important? :)

Level 7
What the fuuuuuuck!?
Why is everyone posting the same thing D:
Holy shyt, I don't even know how to make a model nor an cinematic through warcraft... FUCK.
Well, I'm lazy to learn, so yeah :p

Level 19
Take a break and build up on the world? Like, making more Avataria lore - without actually RP'ing? I don't really like that idea :l
But as you all should know by now, I don't mind if you take breaks at all. So be as lazy as you like ^^

Oh, and my drawing is complete. Post coming up either today or tomorrow :)

----

EDIT: It has been delayed because I lost my phone in the weekend (And I have nothing else to take a picture of the drawing with), but I'll get it tomorrow and will post there instead :)

----

EDIT 2: Since you guys do not post here, I'll have to edit my post hundreds of times. Sorry for the delay on the post, but now it is here, with an optional artistic object, as promised.

But since it's a long post, I thought it would be smart leaving a summary here, for the lazy guys.

Am'ar is angry for not being respected by the soldiers, and leave them, to be alone for a while, but he overheard a conversation between Aina and Alaina, talking of their yet-to-be boyfriends. Alaina's last name, Tekan, is revealed, and when Am'ar hears that, he blacks out and another small part of his unknown past is revealed.

He walks in the slums of the planet Getax (Homeplanet of Aaron Talwar, Alaina Tekan, Cadaos, Kargath and Rex), and appears at the planned destination, Alaina's poor father's shop. He pays Mr. Tekan a bunch of crystals, and instead gets the unique weapon called the GC3, the mysterious green gun he always carries around. He then leaves Getax again.

This post focused on revealed more of Am'ar's background, as well as Alaina's. Naming and describing her world is also a great contribution to many other characters in the RP, since many characters are from that world.
By the way, I guess Mr. Tekan counts as a new character, but we are in no need of new characters and all of you guys can make new chars by now I think (Except for Kanadaj), so I don't mind using my permission to create a new char on him :)

Last edited:
Level 19
@Kanadaj:
Everytime you include a new name in the text, it counts as a character-creation. You'll have to wait to Chapter XXXV (Chapter 35), before you can make another.. wait, that's the chapter we're at now! Go ahead, if you wanna make a new secondary char ;)

I have just been around the wiki, doing stuff, lately, and waiting for someone to make the next post in the RP thread. If anyone are confused about the current events or don't know where the different chars are, please ask instead of just remain silent :)

EDIT: My 777th post!

Level 19
The Wiki lacks pages for Clock's characters, yes, but that is not Clock's fault, you know. It lacks pages for most of my characters as well, but I'm not forcing anyone to make them. It's all a matter of time before they will be made.

I will write down each characters' current situation, in a list below.
To see the list of current situations, in every known locations of the RP, scroll down, and find it below the character-list.

Avataria's current situation, by characters:
Amargaard's characters:
*Am'ar Gaardos: Am'ar is at the Main Rebel Camp, at the Wall of Horror, where he have gotten a task by the duke, to be in charge of the rebel soldiers there. However, most of the soldiers doesn't respect him, because he is an Orc. Actually a large portion of racist soldiers have left the camp with Leo. Additionally, he is from time to time, reminded parts of his forgotten past.
*Duke Talban: Duke Talban is closing in on the Arena, somewhere in the Lands of Evil, where he leads a portion of the rebel army, towards whatever dangers lies there. He have just held a speech for his loyal soldiers.
*Rave: Rave was last seen in the forces of evil's assault on the Main Rebel Camp, where he disappeared from the battlefield. Nobody knows where and what he is doing, if he is even alive, but he is most likely planning a devastating return.
*Mr. Tekan: Mr. Tekan's status is unknown. He only appeared during one of Am'ar's flashbacks, and is not planned to be ever used again.

Ironside's characters:
*Regex: Regex recently died, somewhere in the Lands of Evil, during the battle with Auxion. Dracor "burried" him, with magic, making him continue to exist for eternity in his grave.
*Selia: Selia participated in the war with Auxion, and finally defeated him in his own dimension, with the help of Dracor. However, when returning to Avataria, Dracor wanted to make a better grave for Regex, but doing this, made his inner demon go loose. And Selia is probably about to fight him.
*Auxion: Auxion's presence in Avataria have been destructive and deadly to some, but he was recently defeated, by Selia and Dracor, in his own dimension.
*Aris: Aris was summoned to Avataria, by Auxion, to help him defeat Selia. Aris sacrificed himself to awaken the true form of Auxion, which was later defeated.

clockwork2's characters:
*Aaron Talwar: Aaron was split into four clones, all with different abilities and personalities, but one of them died in the last assault on the Main Rebel Camp. Now they're three - Green Aaron, the heroic and courageous controlling earth magic / Blue Aaron, the calm and studious controlling ice magic / Yellow Aaron, the panicky but intelligent controlling light magic, which is most likely Aaron's best element. All three wears copies of the blade Gaia, and are all walking towards Hillcrose Top in the rebel forces following Asorath.
*Alaina Tekan: Alaina is in the Main Rebel Camp, where she and Aina have evolved a friendship, since they have a lot in common. In Am'ar's last flashback, he bought a gun from Alaina's father - and she appears as a small girl, probably too young to remember it.
*Kargath: Kargath is with the duke's rebel army, heading for the Arena.
*Kareena: Kareena is the new wielder of Excalibur, and is with the duke's rebel army, heading for the Arena.
*Claira: (I HAVE NO IDEA!)
*Taera: Taera is the invisible Guardian of Excalibur, and is thus with Kareena all the time.

-Peper-'s characters:
*Cadaos: Cadaos shares body with his son, Rex, and appears from time to time, after Rex' body undergo a transformation. Rex is with the duke's rebel army, heading for the Arena.
*Overlord Razet: Razet died during the Evil forces' last assault on the Rebel Main Camp, being defeated by the cooperating Aarons, and finally cut to pieces. But his reflection was later seen in Green Aaron's Gaia-blade.
*Darkness: Darkness was last seen in the assault on Rebel Main Camp, where he was once again defeated. However, as always, he managed to escape and, though weakened, he is safe, and is only waiting to return.
*Rex: Rex shares body with his father, Cadaos, but Rex is the one who controls it most of the time. Rex is with the duke's rebel army, heading for the Arena.
*Lillith: (I HAVE NO IDEA!)
*The King: At his citadel, as always.

Arcisal's characters:
*Arcisal: Arcisal is still trapped in Galros' body, at the Citadel of Evil.
*Galros: Galros is at the Citadel of Evil, and have not been heard of in a long time.
*Nargos: (I HAVE NO IDEA!)
*Zaarnoth: Zaarnoth is just doing God-stuff.
*Asorath: Asorath is leading part of the rebel army, towards Hillcrose Top.

sanofa's characters:
*Vayne Filonius: Vayne is fighting his inner demon, the Grim Reaper, at the moment. He is located somewhere on the "good side" of the Wall of Horror.
*Leo Filonius: Leo has taken some soldiers from the Main Rebel Camp, and commanded them to follow him through the Wall of Horror, searching for Vayne.
*Aina von Fabre: Aina is in the Main Rebel Camp, where she and Alaina have evolved a friendship, since they have a lot in common. Aina is still waiting for Leo and Vayne to return.
*Geto: Geto is the Guardian of Taiken-Geto, Vayne's katana, and is thus with Vayne.

kanadaj's characters:
*Dracor Scaleflame: Dracor is located somewhere in the Lands of Evil, with Selia. He have just helped her defeat Auxion, and soon after decided to make a better grave for Regex. However, the using of so much magic on Regex triggered his inner demon to appear.
*Anklya: Anklya's status is unknown. She have only been mentioned once, and is probably not planned to be ever used again.

Avataria's current situation, by locations:
In the forest outside of the Wall of Horror:
*Vayne is fighting his evil self.
*Leo and some rebel soldiers camps here, trying to rescue Vayne.

(Near) Rebel Main Base Camp:
*Am'ar is in charge, but the racist soldiers do not respect him.
*Aina and Alaina is becoming friends.
*The base lacks soldiers since many followed Leo.
*Overlord Razet's remains lies close to the camp.

(Near) Hillcrose Top:
*Asorath leads a rebel army here. The Aaron clones are among the soldiers.

(Near) The Arena:
*Duke Talban leads a rebel army here. Kargath, Kareena (+Taera) and Rex (+Cadaos) are among the soldiers.

Citadel of Evil:
*The King and Galros/Arcisal are here.

Unknown places in the Lands of Evil:
*Rave and Darkness both escaped the last assault on the rebels, and nobody knows where they are.
*Selia and Dracor is about to fight, after Dracor's inner demon was released.

Hopefully none are confused about the current situation anymore - if you are, please tell, so we can help you, instead of just keep quiet and worsen it. And don't forget this drawing of Avataria I made once - little outdated though.

Last edited:
Level 22
Amargaard said:
*Zaarnoth: Zaarnoth is just doing God-stuff.
I lol'd hard at this.
I might come with a post shortly tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. The one who'd been hindering me from posting is way too many characters to handle.
Also, I want to hear from you guys which character shouldn't be killed (A.K.A. reserved for Avataria #3)?
So far I only know Am'ar must survive.

Level 19
I had no idea what to type after Zaarnoth ^^

In #1 we had too few chars to handle, now we have too many, lol. I think we all just have to find out which group we wanna write about and focus on them only - ofcourse if people find enough time and motivation, they are free to focus on several groups at a time :)

And yeah, you are free to kill all of my characters if needed for plot purposes, except for Am'ar who is gonna be my Avatar char in #3, as you already know.
But I would like to know as well, which characters I am not allowed to kill - and what about your chars Peper? :)

Level 22
Being of light: We knew this would happen sometime. You thought you survived by some kind of miracle, but what saved you was the magic that sealed your powers. The seal was reformed by her, and now we can help you control your power, but we can not surpress it anymore as the seal is already too weak to do that. You are already exhausted because of using your remaining power to control your demonic half. You shall sleep now and regain your power. We will meet soon enough again, and then we will tell you some of your lost past.

But Selia has no demonic half...

Level 19
As I'm trying to tell you guys: Better ask and be enlightened, than remain silent and get more and more confused.
So that's what I'm gonna do :)

sanofa said:

You probably have explained it already, but I forgot, so please remind me: Why do you have a broadsword, what happened to Taiken-Geto? :)

And is the battle between Vayne and his evil self taking place in the real world, or in his mind? And wasn't Leo with him?

kanadaj said:

I find this sentence extremely confusing:
"The seal's power is returning - and six ancient pillars raise around the world. They should be destroyed, as they were when Dracor's world was destroyed. But they are here, and the runes all over and around them glow up."
1. How can the pillars be ancient, if they were just raised?
2. Around the world - does that mean totally random different places on Avataria?
3. Why should they be destroyed?
4. Why were they created? Their creation seems meaningless. (Or perhaps they were the ones spawning the being of light?)

Except for the confusion, great post! I found the part with Regex not able to speak funny (Even though it probably wasn't meant to be funny) ^^

EDIT: Funny... We have tons of roleplayers here, yet I think none of use is a native english speaker :D

Dunno if any of you guys are native english speakers, but I'm not, I'm a proud dane! Hopefully, you guys understand me anyhow :b
Which reminds me, if I keep making the same typos on and on, please tell me. I'd only be glad to improve my english :)

Oh, and i have made a sketch of my next post's Optional Artistic Object, and planned the plot of the text, and it'll get us further towards the end. Now, I will hopefully be able to push my laziness aside, so I can finish it :)

Level 15
I find this sentence extremely confusing:
"The seal's power is returning - and six ancient pillars raise around the world. They should be destroyed, as they were when Dracor's world was destroyed. But they are here, and the runes all over and around them glow up."
1. How can the pillars be ancient, if they were just raised?
2. Around the world - does that mean totally random different places on Avataria?
3. Why should they be destroyed?
4. Why were they created? Their creation seems meaningless. (Or perhaps they were the ones spawning the being of light?)

Except for the confusion, great post! I found the part with Regex not able to speak funny (Even though it probably wasn't meant to be funny) ^^

Oh mymy, I still forget to include some important information :D Dunno if I should edit the post to clarify it though...

1. The pillars are ancient because they are part of the seal. They were destroyed with Dracor's world but now rematerialized by Selia's powers and brought to Avataria.

2. Around the world: Well, they are around Avataria, and they are placed randomly, close to strong sources of magic. If any character finds them, then think a way of using it :ogre_hurrhurr:

3. As I said, they were part of Dracor's world, but as it was destroyed, the pillars were destroyed with it.

4. They were created to gather magical energy from the magical sources and empower the seal. Without them, the seal was constantly weakening. The magical being is the manifestation of the pillars alltogether.

Oh, and I did think a lot about what to do with Regex, and the current state is the one that satistifies my the most ;) Thought about building an eternal crypt, transforming him into a demon, or even absorbing him into Dracor but none was good enough in the end...

Concerning your English: I think you express your thoughts nicely and the way you write is easy to follow. And nice vocabulary you got there :goblin_good_job:

The one I have problems with is Sanofa - the way he thinks is entirely different from anyone, and, from what I can think of the way he writes, he has problems with expressing the events and has to rely on an online translator, but tell me if I'm wrong ;)

EDIT: Did some edition on the [172] post, so it's can be understood more easily ^^

Level 19
Everyone! As I just said in my last post, I am in the process of making a new long post, and I would appreciate if my time and effort would not be wasted, so if you guys please will avoid continuing the Hillcrose Top-plot (That means, no usage of Asorath and the Aarons), which is the one I plan to write about, until I have published the post. Thanks :)

Oh mymy, I still forget to include some important information :D Dunno if I should edit the post to clarify it though...

You can edit as much as you'd like, as long as you remember to inform us first ;)

2. Around the world: Well, they are around Avataria, and they are placed randomly, close to strong sources of magic. If any character finds them, then think a way of using it :ogre_hurrhurr:

Very interesting! These pillars might be put back into the story at some point, in either this RP or a sequel :)

3. As I said, they were part of Dracor's world, but as it was destroyed, the pillars were destroyed with it.

Yeah, I get that his world and the pillars were destroyed, but I still don't understand why "they should be destroyed"? I thought the pillars were sources of good, why would anyone want them destroyed? Either you used the wrong word in that sentence, or the text is written from an evil person's point of view :b

Oh, and I did think a lot about what to do with Regex, and the current state is the one that satistifies my the most ;) Thought about building an eternal crypt, transforming him into a demon, or even absorbing him into Dracor but none was good enough in the end...

Lol, if you guys only knew what unused plans I have had through the RP..
Always fun to hear major, as well as minor, alternate plot-ideas ^^

Concerning your English: I think you express your thoughts nicely and the way you write is easy to follow. And nice vocabulary you got there :goblin_good_job:

The one I have problems with is Sanofa - the way he thinks is entirely different from anyone, and, from what I can think of the way he writes, he has problems with expressing the events and has to rely on an online translator, but tell me if I'm wrong ;)

Thanks man, I learned most of my english on this site actually (Thus I'm only good at written english, while my linguistic english is terrible). On the wiki, you can find some of the original Avataria #1 posts, it's fun to see the difference between my language back then and now. But there is always room for improvement, and I'm eager to learn, so if you find any mistakes, let me know :)

I find mistakes in every players' posts (Even Arcisals, but I'm sure these are all just typos because he was in a rush writing, lol), and luckily I understand most of it, and if not, I usually understand it after reading closely through the lines a couple of times. And yeah, Sanofa constructs his sentences differently than most of us do, but I'm not having any problems understanding him, so it doesn't bother me ^^
And I honestly rely on the almighty Google Translate as well, luckily only for a few words once in a while (Like "linguistic" just above, never heard that word before :b).
If only you know how to construct english sentences correctly, it's easy to fill in a lot of adjectives, and a great vocabulary certainly is helpful ^^

EDIT: Did some edition on the [172] post, so it's can be understood more easily ^^

Much better (Still think you should change that should-thing though) :b

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.