• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storytelling RP: Avataria #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Yes Selia is about to become evil in one of the upcomming posts.
I haven't decided yet, but Regex may die against Selia.

That would be cool, but give him a heroic death - perhaps saving Am'ar, as he was suspicious at Regex at one point, because of his depression.
What will happen to Selia afterwards? If she dies, you'll end up without any characters at all o_O
(Of course you can make a new one)

We need to get Vayne back first
My idea :
The rebels advanced into the citadel, rushing forward. The King stands in the front line himself, and Zaarnoth watch the amusing scene. Darkness managed to get into Rex and invokes Cadaos, possessing him once more to annihilate the rebels.
My suggestion of The battles :
King vs Talban and rebels
Am'ar vs Nargos and Galros, Galros then rejoins the King to fight Talban while Am'ar switch to fight the King
Darkness Cadaos vs Aaron, Kargath, Alaina
Auxion vs Selia and Regex (again, in the citadel)
Razet is immortal and Lilith is 'immortal', couldn't think any best way to kill them :D
Also, I haven't introduced the prince yet.

I think we should keep the King-fight 'till the end, and let Aaron face him as he will probably be the only one able to match his power. Of course someone should help him.
I don't like the switching between different fights :l
And Auxion is dead already, but when he died he cursed Selia, which will become evil (and perhaps kill Regex), as Ironside just said.

I like the "Rex being infused by Darkness and becomes Cadaos once again, then fights Aaron, Kargath and Alaina" part.

Lillith is at the Arena and Razet is with Rave, assaulting the Main Rebel Camp, so their deaths will probably be before reaching the citadel - except if you got any other ideas?

The prince? :O

Level 22
Auxion is alive surrently, he used the Waygate of Balance before death to merge with Selia, upon Regex's death she would defeat the darkness within and transform into her true form and then slay Auxion. Selia survives and that's about all there is to it.
Also Regex was intended to die after battling Selia when she becomes evil, but that's not neccesary (would probably include drama and a heroic death).

Level 22
I think we should keep the King-fight 'till the end, and let Aaron face him as he will probably be the only one able to match his power. Of course someone should help him.
Nah, let all rebels accompany Aaron lol
I don't like the switching between different fights :l
And Auxion is dead already, but when he died he cursed Selia, which will become evil (and perhaps kill Regex), as Ironside just said.
I thought 'The curse of Auxion' was living in Selia?
Lillith is at the Arena and Razet is with Rave, assaulting the Main Rebel Camp, so their deaths will probably be before reaching the citadel - except if you got any other ideas?
Maybe somebody could send her back to hell :D, who knows. Or Razet can also be like, crushed by big thing, buried, burned without trace (he will still alive but can't do anything, therefore counted as dead)
The prince? :O
Originally got a plan for him, but I scrapped it because of the situation.

Level 22
The Waygate of balance is basically just a mind fusion ability, which unites the body of the user with the target (only the target is seen afterwards). It can be overcome by the caster, but requires immense power which Selia does posses.
In the end it will just be the Orb of Auxion vs Selia again (there's one more thing to it which I'll keep secret until the story actually happens (don't want to spoil everything)).

Level 12
Assuming Leo, Kargath, Kareena and Am'ar are at the Wall of Horror, while Duke Talban and Asorath have gone to the arena which they took over. Aina and that other girl, I really can't give a shit cause they all sound the same. Rave and Razet are marching to attack the Wall, Lilith is at the arena waiting, I forgot about Rex and The King and Galros will come in.

My thoughts exactly:

The rebels have now completely taken host of the arena, now Dubbed the Dark Decay for it's heretical history. In it's place, Duke Talban and Asorath plan out alongside the rest of the rebel forces for their final attack in order to firmly secure their place in Kalzaman (suggestion), the first region that may be liberated. But first, the King himself enthrones himself bodily on the land and the rebels have to usurp the Dark Lord himself. Their final move, a full-scale frontal assault on the Citadel of Evil itself, a battle that will not leave many standing on both sides.

In the Wall of Horror, Am'ar now resides over the occupation of this base since his friend left for the Dark Decay. With the enemy forces advancing swiftly, with Rave and Razet on the frontlines, Am'ar holds out in the siege while awaiting the reinforcements from the arena in order to turn the tide of the battle, and possibly the war.

Lilith, situated at the arena, waiting and hiding for the right time to strike, has decided to take matters into her own hand. It is undeniable the rebels have become increasingly unmanageble, and any hopes of forever escaping that hellhole has washed away alongside her faith in the darkness. Unless of course, she does it her way.

Vayne has become more powerful with each passing day in the school, his powers honing to a sleek ambient harmony of deadly forces. But, before the young student can past, but the first phase of his test, he must reside deep within him, to find the demon that lurks underneath.

The Darkness has finally caught up with Aaron in the unknown dimension. With Gaia on the horizon, it is a race to the finish to see the victor and the demised, as well as the ultimate wielder of the ancient blade, the medium that transcends beyond all laws of the world and physics of the planet. Now Aaron must combat his former foe as well as obtain the blade in order to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. Darkness himself however, must retain the fabrics of the world and is left with a dilemma, save the world he is trying to destroy and in the process save those that are trying to slay him or take the blade for himself?

Sounds like a sypnosis to a movie. :)

Here's the full, uncool version with the results and all. In order to fully write it down, I have to write it down in chronological sequence.

The Battle, The Disaster
Duke Talban and Asorath, midway through the march to the final battle at the Citadel of Evil are forced to split their forces in order to save Am'ar. Talban and a third of his forces diverge from the main body in order to defeat the evil forces lead by Rave and Razet, the latter who was thought to be slain by Am'ar himself with a slash to the back. Asorath continues on with the remainder of the forces and besieges the Citadel, but he himself is captured by Galros whilst he was lost within the mad halls of the place. Asorath, tortured and driven onto the brink of insanity, is lead to believe that everything was a hoax and now harbors a terrible rage against his former allies. (Like Two-Face from the Dark Knight. The Joker turns him into another Evil, but this time, he is on par or on the same level with Galros because he doesn't view or refuses to view himself as a pawn.)

With Asorath a new evil power, he turns leads a host of evil forces against his own men and turn the tide of the battle, slaughtering of changing his own soldiers into evil grotesque forms that serve him unquestionably. Asorath gathers his newly formed army and once again marches onto the Dark Decay (arena) in order to retrieve a hidden potent of power that has been laying underneath the surface of the arena for too long, an ancient novel sword that holds a piece of the Dark King's soul. It is useless in combat, but if destroyed, it takes away a large scope of the Kings power and being. Only the King and Galros know of this piece of power, the latter finding out via Zaarnoth himself.

At the Wall, Kargath and Talban have gone to the arena in order to once again secure the place in case of attack. Am'ar, Kareena and Leo remain at the Wall of Horror in case of another attack as well. Basically, they're cornered.

Result
Asorath has becomes evil and marches to the arena in order to retrieve a sword that he doesn't know contains part of the Dark King's soul and being.
Razet "dies".
Rave has gone missing, his remains nowhere to be found in the slaughter.
Am'ar and Talban have held of the evil forces.
Over 2000 rebel troops have been slain or are now part of the evil army.

Lilith, who had been waiting in the arena as a vigilant sentinel in case Darkness and Aaron shows up with something, is forced to the lower labyrinths of the arena in order to veil her presence to the rebels. Underneath the labyrinth, she contemplates her purpose to this whole play, a tool and puppet for her master, the Dark King. She then decides to go rogue, to take matter into her own hands, betraying her end of the deal she made with the King, which was her undying and victorious service in exchange for freedom. She, now a renegade, a fighter of both sides and none. However, in her explorations in the labyrinths of the Dark Decay, she stumbles upon something that may be able to bribe her way out the hellhole she spent half a millenia in, the fabled sword which she only suspects hold a portion of the King's soul.

Up above the arena floor, the mutant army of the now evil Asorath is attacking the arena. Asorath is assaulting the occupants of the arena. But in the midst of their assault, Talban and Kargath arrive, without knowing that they would find an evil army. Talban is enraged that his former ally has gone against them and valorously leads his men alongside Kargath to counterattack and save the crumbling arena. In the midst of battle, Lilith escapes with the blade and flees to the Citadel in order to retrieve something of hers.

At the arena, Asorath is forced to delve into the labyrinths of the arena, with his mutant army being slaughtered above. While his army holds off the rebels and gets slaughtered, the betrayer goes out to carry his mission, only to find an empty pedestal. Deeming the mission as a method to get rid of him, a cruel trick played upon him the evil for his past crimes and valor against them, he as well turns rogue. He gathers his elite and flees into the Dwarven Mountains of the North, to plot his revenge. Backstory: Asorath was a defiant fighter against the forces of Darkness before he was forced to flee to the Wall of Horror. He was once of the handful who stood bravely in the face of evil and one the even fewer who survived and continued fighting. He was dubbed a hero, and a miracle by most for his great victories and slaughters against the Darkness' troops.

Result
Lilith goes rogue and steals the sword that holds a piece of the King's soul.
Asorath goes rogue as well, fleeing to the Dwarven Mountains to plot his revenge.
Kargath and Talban save the arena is occupies it.

Aaron, with the real Gaia in sight, now races to the hiding place of the blade. However, Darkness reveals himself and the two ensue into a duel. Darkness imbuing himself into Aaron once more and triggering his inner demon, the dark and uncontrolled form of Cadaos and his seed of power. But while Darkness is within Aaron, he is unable to control the foreign Dimension they are in from converging with their own and destroying it. As a result, he permanently sacrifices a part of himself in order to control Cadaos while the rest of him goes out to find Gaia. Aaron is faced with a Darkness controlled Cadaos who also controls his seed of power. Without his seed of power, Aaron uses his original wits and human abilities to bring down the dragon, in the process destroying and loosing his seed of power. But his victory proves that even humans only need to be ordinary in order to do extraordinary feats. The Darkness form of Cadaos is defeated and unknowingly sent back into the Avatarian realm by Zaarnoth as a tool.

Darkness, realizing Gaia will only reveal itself to one of good heart, decides to find and follow Aaron. Aaron after what seemed like hours searching for Gaia finally and unexpectedly find the blade in a groove. Seizing the opportunity, Darkness steals the blade from Aaron, and the engage in a final sprint and race to the blade. Darkness, with a portion of his power gone and Aaron without his seed of power are evened, but Darkness manages to overcome Aaron. With Darkness the ultimate wielder of the blade, he decides to maintain his allegiance to his master and plans to bring the blade to the King. But before he can deal the final death blow to Aaron, the dimensions itself rip apart and a torrent cataclysmic galactical energy surges around them in a storm. With Gaia as Darkness new power and being, Darkness has lost his old powers, which includes the ability to hold the place together. While the universe surges around them, nearly into destruction, the King himself arrives on scene and takes Gaia for himself. He then pronounces his punishment on Darkness for failing to slay Aaron previously and banishes him into the Deep Unknowns of the surging galaxy around them. Aaron is spared of death and teleported back into Avataria in order to prevent the destruction of the universe.

The Result
Darkness is now banished into a cosmic prison by the King for his failure.
The King now wields Gaia.
Aaron is back in Avataria without his seed of power.
Cadaos is back, but is possessed by a portion of Darkness.

Vayne is now given his final test in order to proceed with the next part of his "schooling". He is tasked with finding and defeating his inner demon. He then awakes back on Avataria, specifically in the Wall of Horror, reuniting with his friend Leo. However, he has never met the good side of Vayne and recognizes him as the Reaper. He is captured and taken into prison at the threat of combat. Learning to always try to seek peace, he agrees to be taken as a prisoner for the safety of the base. Within the prison, his inner peace fills him and the hatred that he once bottled up comes out of him and takes the image of Vayne himself, but a much more sinister version. Vayne and sinister Vayne duel it out on the very place that Vayne was previously at the Wall. In the end, sinister Vayne, in the form of the Reaper is defeated and good Vayne is forced into exile, deemed as an evil being and a threat by the rebels. Leo is griefed at the loss of his friend and sets out to find his old friend himself and prove to the world that evil can become good.

The Result
Vayne is forced into exile but manages to rid of the demon that purged him before.
Leo forces himself to set out and find his friend once again.

Razet manages to survive the wound inflicted by Am'ar. He find Rave and they return to the Citadel. There, they once more assemble a final army against the Wall, this time without the prospect of retreat.

In the Citadel, Galros is infuriated that he lost a valuable ally, Asorath. He decides to carry out the failed mission himself, a final frontal attack on the arena lead by Galros and the King himself.

Liltih has arrived at the Citadel. Hiding the blade that the King desires so greatly, she enters the throne room hoping that her old master would not detect her change in allegiance and her valuable item. She finds what she is looking for, Nagros, and takes him along with her to an unknown place to plot out her revenge. The King and Galros have already set out to besiege the Citadel. While Rave and Razet set out on a final attack against the Wall

Will continue with Rex later on!

Level 19
I thought 'The curse of Auxion' was living in Selia?
That's what I meant :b

In the end it will just be the Orb of Auxion vs Selia again (there's one more thing to it which I'll keep secret until the story actually happens (don't want to spoil everything)).

You know, there are parts of your plot that you can skip. I know that you took the characters and their abilities from some other franchise, but that doesn't mean the abilities have to be the exact same in Avataria.
And to reach the end, all of us, (myself included) will have to "kill our darlings" - I have a lot of stuff that I never had the chance to do, but for the sake of the story, let's not start adding stuff now. We won't have much use of it anyways, as the story is about to end. In this case, your darlings would be new sideplots, which we won't have the proper time for ;)

Well, feel free to do what you want, I'm just advising you to try keep your plot simple from now on. You'll have plenty of time for doing new stuff in Avataria#3 ;)

Arcisal said:
<Wall of text>
Woow, now that's cool :b
I'm willing to vote that we all follow Arcisal's plan, writing one part each - with more details and stuff, but with the same outcome. It would bring us closer to the end, but we will eventually need another few chapters to reach it.
Except the small important detail, that Duke Talban and Asorath haven't left the Rebel Main Camp yet :b

Level 12
Level 22
Actually, I got bored and made something. It's how Aaron looked on my head.
193013-albums3812-picture57454.png

Level 19
Clock said:
I dunno, I think it would be abit odd that suddenly the rebels decide to accompany me.....
Why would that be odd? Most of the rebels saw your epic fight with Cadaos, and thus most of them would look up to you as a hero. Isn't that logical? :)

Arcisal said:
You don't have to follow it exactly. In fact, you could try to improve in any way you see fit. But thanks! :)
That was what I meant ;)

-Peper- said:
Actually, I got bored and made something. It's how Aaron looked on my head.
193013-albums3812-picture57454.png
Aaron has long black hair, and a scar from chin over the nose to chin, but other than that, nice one :)

Level 12
Meet Dalamar the Dark. :)

Here's more suggestions (continuing from my previous ones)
After Aaron is transported back from the other dimension (dubbed Other Realm by Darkness), Aaron arrives at the middle of a dystopian battlefield. There, he aimlessly wonders about until he stumbles upon a fleeing Rex, who fled from the Wall of Horror after seeing Razet and Rave fail to successfully besiege the place. Rex who was making his way to the arena after he caught wind of news that Galros and the King was about to attack it, he wanted to help. But from their sudden encounter, the duel recognize each other as enemies and face off. Aaron, without his seed of power but still equipped with his superior technology and Rex with his draconian heritage.

The two battle for a while until a Darkness possessed Cadaos stumbles upon both them as well, after being banished back to Avataria by Aaron. Cadaos interrupts their fights and the two are forced to cooperate to bring down the crazed beast who heeded no word or recognized neither of them. Cadaos is sustain multiple injuries and flees in the direction of the arena where Rex agrees with Aaron to continue their battle later as Rex has to destroy the "prodigal son" (Kargath). Aaron, decides to follow suit but from afar so as to not warn Rex that he was heading the same direction.

Back at the Wall of Horror, Am'ar and Kareena are left to the base. On the horizon, a final and much larger army of evil marches towards them, lead again by Rave and Razet, who has been mutated into a partially grotesque half human half mutant in order to sustain his injuries form the previous fight.

Level 7
SHYT, HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN INACTIVE!!!!!?
Anyway, cool story u made for Vayne, Arcisal, definitely awzum :D
I'll continue posting Vayne stories and will somehow reach the end if i keep on doing this.

Level 7
Oh yeah Amaargard, I came up with an idea for Avataria #3.
How about, we all time traveled, and ended up in the futuristic Avataria? It might cool if u think about it. But its just my idea, so u can take some other idea if u want, though I personally like sci-fi stuffs, its just plain AWZUM.

Level 19
I'm going to start #3's storyline in like 5-10 years after the end of #2. You can make your characters' entrance however you want :)
I will, however, only create characters native to Avataria in the sequel, or characters from already-known worlds (Like the world of Aaron, Alaina, Cadaos, Rex and Kargath).
I think the Avataria universe will end up too big and unmanageable, if we add more planets, don't you think?

Which reminds me - Regex came to Avataria with a time machine, meaning he must come from a future Avataria?

Hmmmm there is less and less activity in the RP thread as time goes by :l

Oh and guys, let's focus on this for a start :)
Result
*Asorath has becomes evil and marches to the arena in order to retrieve a sword that he doesn't know contains part of the Dark King's soul and being.
*Razet "dies".
*Rave has gone missing, his remains nowhere to be found in the slaughter.
*Am'ar and Talban have held off the evil forces.
*Over 2000 rebel troops have been slain or are now part of the evil army.

Level 12
Well, If you're gonna make number Avataria #3 five years after this one, then what would it be like? Would the rebels have conquered Avataria again? Or are they still in battle? Or maybe they have lost and are scattered once more?

Yes, yes. We should. But that depends, where the hell are we?

Oh, and I'll be posting much less frequently. I'm working on something "experimental". :)

Level 22
Regex originally comes from a time where he is one of the main constructors of a mechanical civilisation. It could have been a good story for Avataria #3 but Regex is dead, so it wouldn't make sense to unite Avataria #3 with his future land.

I'm up for any sort of other type of future though which wouldn't include the robot civilisation.

Level 19
Well, If you're gonna make number Avataria #3 five years after this one, then what would it be like? Would the rebels have conquered Avataria again? Or are they still in battle? Or maybe they have lost and are scattered once more?

Yes, yes. We should. But that depends, where the hell are we?

Oh, and I'll be posting much less frequently. I'm working on something "experimental". :)

Only time will tell - it depends on how #2 ends :)

I'll be making a post in the RP thread, clearing out some of those points - perhaps that will help you understand our current situation a little better :)

Post as much or as little as you'd like, that's the cool part with this RP - the story can go on with all characters, without all players ^^

I just noticed that when Kargath enters the story he's referred as 'a draconian warrior enters the battle' and no sign of portal of what. Does this mean he is an native avatarian? If yes then the same would apply to Cadaos (from 500 years before the current avataria) and Rex.
Man, so much cool plots.

No, don't get me wrong - It doesn't bother me at all that they are coming from another world - it's just that there can be too many different homeworlds in the end, and I wanna avoid that.
Besides, it has been proven that Cadaos was a guardian from Aaron & Alaina's world ;)

Regex originally comes from a time where he is one of the main constructors of a mechanical civilisation. It could have been a good story for Avataria #3 but Regex is dead, so it wouldn't make sense to unite Avataria #3 with his future land.

I'm up for any sort of other type of future though which wouldn't include the robot civilisation.

Well, Regex is dead, yeah, but does that change his work in the future (It has technically been done both before and after his death)?

It could have been a good plot for the #3, indeed, but since I'll start the sequel only a few years after the end of #2, I don't think it would be possible (I presume Regex is from a "far" future, not only a few years into the future).

Level 19
Time paradoxes are actually fun to discuss - not fun to experience in a story though :b

Bob lives in the future and makes a famous painting. Then Bob goes to the past and dies. The famous painting will still be in the future, but Bob is dead forever. That won't create any time paradox in my opinion, except if Bob becomes ruler of the world in past and decides that it is illegal to paint anything forever - That would change the future, and Bob would never have made the painting in the future in the first place :b

Point being that Regex established something in the future, then dies in the past, doesn't change the future. He didn't make any "important" changes in the past's timeline before he died, thus he won't change the future and thus no time paradox ^^

Level 19
True -Peper-, but Regex participating in the war didn't really change much, I guess :b

But, he built the robot civilization before he left the future, didn't he? His birth, his early life & creation of robot civilization all happened, but then afterwards he disappeared from future (He went to the past and died), and never came back. To me it sounds pretty logic, that this will not in any way make a time paradox.

Phew, it took a while to write it, but now I'm finally done with it ^^
I based it on Arcisal's ending plans - clearing out some of his plans.
It's a wall of text, so I'll sum it up here

Rave and kargath battles, and Rave uses a smoke-trick. Rave is gone when the smoke disappears.
Am'ar gets some of his lost memory back, about dragons.
Darkness fuses with Overlord Razet.
Razet kills Red Aaron, but is "killed" by the other Aarons.
Kareena shows off, and Alaina gets impressed.
The evil forces are defeated, and rebel plan continues.
1/3 of rebel army goes with Talban to the Arena, 1/3 goes with Asorath to Hillcrose Top, and 1/3 stays in the Rebel Main Camp under the leadership of Am'ar.

Level 19
Yeah, sorry. By the way, I won't be online 'till the start of next week :)

EDIT:
I had the opportunity to quickly get into Hive, but again, I won't be online 'till sunday or monday :)
I made a mistake in my last post - The Aarons still have Gaia-copies. I somehow thought he lost it, due to Arcisal's plans for the ending plot. But everyone should know, that he still has it. Sorry for the mistake.

Last edited:
Level 7
So is everyone still doing the RP?
I'm in for sure, though my school days tend to get in the way, I'll try to come check the RPs first thing I do when I turn on the laptop.

Level 7
The RP is still running till we finish the story or an admin closes the thread. I don't care how often you guys post, but please come by at least once in a while ;)

Hopefully, I still here everyday(or maybe not EVERYDAY, but I'll come by whenever I have time). I'm just waiting for the story to end and the sequel to happened :p

Level 12
Holy smokes, this is beyond what most have ever achieved.

My two cents: I'd suggest we conclude this RP fast. That way we can document the events and chronological happenings of it in the wiki. The reason why I highlighted the word "document" is to say that, IMO, the wiki is purely for documentation and for recording. RPing in the wiki itself would be pointless, as in using pages to RP.

Just a word. :)

But excellent job Amaar. This could really turn out to be something! :)

BTW, do our characters and their backgrounds have to be revealed through RP only? Or can we just make it on the spot and send it to you for reconfirmation?

Oh, and can I make a map. Pretty please? It won't be anything great or award-winning, merely pencil on paper. :)

Level 19
Holy smokes, this is beyond what most have ever achieved.

My two cents: I'd suggest we conclude this RP fast. That way we can document the events and chronological happenings of it in the wiki. The reason why I highlighted the word "document" is to say that, IMO, the wiki is purely for documentation and for recording. RPing in the wiki itself would be pointless, as in using pages to RP.

Just a word. :)

But excellent job Amaar. This could really turn out to be something! :)

BTW, do our characters and their backgrounds have to be revealed through RP only? Or can we just make it on the spot and send it to you for reconfirmation?

Oh, and can I make a map. Pretty please? It won't be anything great or award-winning, merely pencil on paper. :)

Thanks Arcisal, I never intended to RP in the wiki anyways - don't worry, it will never happen! :)

And yes, I only want facts that have been shown in the RP in the wiki. Do not make new stuff up for the wiki.

And feel free to make a map - which reminds me, that if any of you guys wanna make icons for the characters, I would appreciate it ^^

I like the structure of the wiki a lot.
Good job.

Thanks, if you have any ideas how to improve it, please go to the Watercooler-forum :)

Level 19
I've added Arcisal, Vayne, Leo and Aina's icon into it. :D
Wait what? Those are not icons - they're just pictures. I just made a page describing icons :b

Basically we're allowed to do our characters in the wiki using the provided template?

Yes, though I will ofcourse look all new contributions through and change what needs to be changed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.