[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Gamer's Hub > Roleplaying

Roleplaying Meant for both WoW and Warcraft III roleplaying, these forums allow you to create text-roleplays and open a roleplaying-theme of yours.

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #271 (permalink)
Registered User clockwork2
I radiate an elite aura!

clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)
Peper, is it true you saw avataria in the trailer?
Old 04-13-2012, 11:04 PM   #272 (permalink)
Registered User -Peper-
Modding-retired

-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)
No, I imagined it like that :D
Try watching it.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:33 AM   #273 (permalink)
I radiate an elite aura!

clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)clockwork2 has a spectacular aura about (148)
ok! ummm, where is it?
Old 04-14-2012, 03:26 AM   #274 (permalink)
Registered User -Peper-
Modding-retired

-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)
G-O-O-G-L-E...
Nah, too much off-topic herea.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:52 AM   #275 (permalink)
I radiate an elite aura!

lol...
Old 04-14-2012, 09:55 AM   #276 (permalink)
Registered User sanofa
Seriously...?

sanofa is on a distinguished road (65)sanofa is on a distinguished road (65)
Hey!
I was thinking of creating an RP of my own, but this is my first time, so I'm not sure what should I do first...
Could someone kindly tell me what to do first?
Old 04-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #277 (permalink)
Registered User -Peper-
Modding-retired

First, make the lore and the storyline. Don't make randomness when the rp begins, so prepare the storyline. Then make the systems and rp procedure.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:35 PM   #278 (permalink)
Registered User Amargaard
Roleplaying Artist

Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)
Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwork2 View Post
Uhhh, guys stop posting, I'm in a whirlwind of confusion.
Tell us what you are confused about then, and we'll try clear it out :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Peper- View Post
Making characters' summaries were harder than I thought, anyone can help me?
Also, I wildly imagined something in middle of my exam. You guys certainly have watched Dota 2 trailer right? If not, watch it. If yes, watch it again, lol. Looks like my brain's screwed that I don't saw any dota characters in the trailer, I SAW avataria characters lol.
I'll be very happy, even if you make your own character summaries only. The rest, just leave them out, never meant to flood you with work too :)

Oh and I can truly imagine some of the characters from Avataria in that trailer too! Awzum! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanofa View Post
Peper, here's one.

Name:
Vayne

Created by:
sanofa

Description:
Vayne ia a human who came from a futuristic world, along with Leo. His ability to use a gun and a katana, is extraordinary. Under his eyes has a red mark, it is said that it was Vayne ’s birthmark. At the back of his shoulders, there a yellow colour energy with the shape of a cresent. At his waist and heels, there is also a yellow colour energy, but with a curve.

Biography:
Vayne is an orphan and was adopted into the Vandemus family. He showed extraordinary powers whilst training with his foster father. One night, Vayne noticed the Fabre mansion was intruded. He found Aina, and brought her to a safe room, and went off to deal with the intruders. Not long later, he hit in the head, causing a tremendous head bleed. Before he went unconscious, he protected Aina from the intruder, and the police was in time to rescue him, but it was too late. The next thing he woke up, was only able to remember his name, unable to remember any other thing. There is this one strange habit that Vayne has, is always looking into the sky.
First of all, thanks for making it! Definitely saves me some work, but needs a little editing. The description should be a little more detailing, about looks and abilities - and the Biography is meant to include a summary of what he did in Avataria too. And the thing about the red birth mark - don't add new lore, not included anywhere in the RP thread, to this (If you did write something about it, then sorry). But I'll fix what I think needs fixing, when I add it to the first post, don't think more about that. Once again, thanks :)

In case you are bored and have a lot of spare time, could you make summaries for the rest of your chars? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Peper- View Post
Good, but that's too long. Can you shorten it? The main post has char limit and Am forgot to reserve posts.
Ouch, yeah, I hope I won't have too many problems with it :l

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwork2 View Post
ok! ummm, where is it?
Lol, dude, use your imagination. The characters in the trailer doesn't look exactly like any of ours, but try allow your imagination to make them look into our chars anyways and there you go, animated avataria#2 battlescenes! :D
YouTube Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanofa View Post
Hey!
I was thinking of creating an RP of my own, but this is my first time, so I'm not sure what should I do first...
Could someone kindly tell me what to do first?
Cool! Though, I'll have to sadly tell you that I won't be joining for sure - I simply have too much work to do, and it only gets worse, because I'm not good at handling it in time :l
But I can give you a little advice anyway - the first, and most important, thing you'll have to do, is to decide what kind of RP you want (Freeform, Storytelling, original etc etc etc), or perhaps combining some of them. Then you'll create the thread for it, remember to include rules, a description on how the RP works, and of course a start to the RP's unique story, in your thread's main post. And lastly, advertise it to others. And during your time as DM, you'll get better and better at the job. That's pretty much it - Good luck! :)
(If you have any specific questions, just ask here, or VM/PM me)

I haven't read new posts in RP thread, but that's the next thing I'm gonna do after I press "Submit Reply". You can probably expect some comments from me afterwards ^^
EDIT: Lol, only one post? No comments this time then :b
Old 04-14-2012, 01:53 PM   #279 (permalink)
Registered User -Peper-
Modding-retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amargaard View Post
Axe vs Bloodseeker = Amar vs Razet
Faceless Void vs Storm Spirit = Regex vs Auxion
These two battles really made me laugh when I imagined them lol.
And I can list you whole load of many more :D

Quote:
I haven't read new posts in RP thread, but that's the next thing I'm gonna do after I press "Submit Reply". You can probably expect some comments from me afterwards ^^
EDIT: Lol, only one post? No comments this time then :b
*Le me waits for a good moment.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #280 (permalink)
I radiate an elite aura!

0:28 seems to me like Claira, who uses a BOW if anyone wants to know. Also good luck Sanofa! Be sure to add us in it if we join!
Also can I create a new char?

Last edited by clockwork2; 04-15-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:11 AM   #281 (permalink)
Registered User Arcisal
Otherside

Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)
Hey guys, I'm back. :)

I've a got a shit ton to read. So far, what I've seen from skimming trough is that we're making a sequel o Avataria with a proper storyline?

And again, where is everyone?

Old 04-16-2012, 05:18 AM   #282 (permalink)
Registered User -Peper-
Modding-retired

Next Monday is our National Exam. Though I won't study but my father restricted my internet, so yeah. And I don't understand what just happened. Did Darkness made the collosus? And where's the real Gaia now?
Old 04-16-2012, 05:52 AM   #283 (permalink)
Roleplaying Artist

Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)Amargaard is a glorious beacon of light (590)
I think Darkness made the collosus, and Aaron has the real Gaia ^^
Old 04-18-2012, 01:41 PM   #284 (permalink)
Registered User Arcisal
Otherside

Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)
Aloha?

Old 04-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #285 (permalink)
Roleplaying Artist

Yeah, looks like this RP is dying. Noone is to blame but me, for being a bad "creator", letting the main post get as outdated as it is today :l