• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storytelling RP: Avataria #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Oh and Amar, how many more posts do you plan to reach until the final showdown with the Evil forces?

Level 19
Oh, good ol' Arcisal, to be honest you are starting to bother me. You are of course free to leave if you want, but don't spread demotivating messages for the rest of us who still believes in it. What is your reason for doing so?

I am almost done with my post, and expect it to be finished at some point in this week, despite my 18th birthday tomorrow and busy weekend :)

Level 12
Oh, good ol' Arcisal, to be honest you are starting to bother me. You are of course free to leave if you want, but don't spread demotivating messages for the rest of us who still believes in it. What is your reason for doing so?

Just my cynical self reminiscing about the good ol' days. Apparently I had accidentally vocally discharged some of my thoughts.

But good ol' Amar. Good luck and best of wishes to your latest post.

Level 19
That sounds awzum Kanadaj! :D

Hm, I really wanted to post something, so I decided to cut the large post in two once again, but this will be the last cut, I can promise that :)
1) Dillich's point of view on the current events and on Talban as a leader is revealed. It is also shown that he admires Kareena a lot.

2) Rex' harsh childhood and youth, alone on Getax, is revealed, through a bad dream of his. He wakes up to his brother, and ignorantly walks off.

3) Talban oversees the camp, when suddenly he is alerted of an army marching towards the camp. He commands the rebels to enter battle positions, but is relieved to find out it is only Nasur Haraja and the desert people. Nasur then tell him to change his plans, and conquer the Arena, despite Talban's decision to avoid it.

Level 7
Okay, then. If by tomorrow no one posts anything, I'll go ahead and post mine. Just give me a heads up before posting when I'm not online. :D

Level 19
It's saddening me to see there's not really happening much in here, too bad I can't upload any new posts myself 'till one of you guys have made one first :l

Though you might find it interesting to know that our beloved Kanadaj has taken initiative to request a signature for the Avataria roleplaying, from no other than the one and only recently returned legend of the Hive, Dragonson, himself! <3 nohomo, but seriously thanks :b

Oh, and perhaps check out this new artwork I made of Am'ar :)

Level 7
Oh... So sorry, Amar. Just that I don't see the spark anymore. Well, I might as well make a post later today or tomorrow. Have a lot of work coming up now. >.<

Level 19
Yeah Code, that often happens after a while being in any roleplay - It happens to me all the time - that's one of the reasons I made this roleplay like I did, all players can take breaks if they want to or eventually leave, the story will still be led on by the other roleplayers. Honestly, I have actually taken several short breaks myself, during this roleplay, but back then it was thriving with activity so it didn't matter - but right now, Avataria #2, like any other roleplay tend to do, is facing a harsh inactive time, and as the GameMaster it is my duty to ignore any of my laziness and at least try lead the story on, but I can't do so alone.
You know.. I can't and I won't force you guys to write stuff, but I very much hope you will, for I see the goal/end of the story very closely now, thus it's a stupid time to stop in my opinion.

But again, please don't think of this as homework you have to do, nor think of me as your evil teacher. See this as an opportunity to help shape a unique world, and to drive our shared story forward so we can reach Avataria#3, and to later being satisfied with your work and take a rightfully deserved break, and not least to keep the Hive Workshop roleplaying forum alive :)

Thanks in advance, if you decide to actually write these posts, it will be greatly appreciated! Oh, and you don't have to hurry at all - as long as I know you're alive and perhaps working on something, I feel much better already -- love you guys <3 nohomo

Level 19
I hate double-posting, but I'd rather do that, than making a post without story in the roleplaying thread.. I just wanted to say that I love the idea of a bet about making the craziest killing spree, between three super powerful rebels ==> thumbs up, guys! :D

I'd really really want to write on that subplot too, but I have to finish my own plot first, which I hope will be done sometime during next week. I have written a lot on the post already, but there also remains a lot to be written, but I hurry all I can - except that I can't work on it at all this weekend - need to get uncontrollably high and drunk, you know :b

Level 19
Yeah, I know, I'm sorry.. I am almost finished with the long post, but I am also about to being kicked out of my Gymnasium because I haven't done several of the important school assignments in the past two months, so I've been given a deadline on 14 days and I'll have to finish all of them before that.. :l
So I think I'll upload half of the post anyways, since I don't know when I'll be finished with the whole thing. Hope you don't hate me too much ^^

Level 19
Hmm.. yeah, you could make a post when you feel like it, so I can add the latest part of my story - there's not so much left of it, but I'm not sure when I will find the time - hopefully not in too long :)
Oh, and also change the number of the post counter in your latest post to the correct one would surely be nice :)

Anyways, here's the summary of my long post
Nasur's tragic secret:
Jorn Talban the rebel leader and Nasur Haraja, lord of the Arachi desert, continues their journey towards the Arena through the desert landscape, along with their combined horse-riding armies. When arriving, Nasur tells of his past with his brother, Kazar Haraja, who sadly became a servant of Zaarnoth, the God of Evil and Darkness, and that his brother's old blade, hidden somewhere in the Arena, might be the key to winning the war.
Talban orders their forces to help them look inside of the Arena ruins for the blade...

Lights in the Dark:
Kareena, a young magician in the rebel army and the wielder of Excalibur, and her two companions Kargath and Dillich searches together in the dark corridors of the Arena.
Kareena, and her personal invisible guardian Taera, feels a breeze of magic energies streaming out from behind a well, and Kareena asks Kargath to break through the wall, as she suspects the blade might be on the other side.
Kargath breaks through, and a dark underground labyrinth is revealed behind the collapsed wall. They enter the labyrinth, eventually reaching a scary room of dark sculptures. However, in the middle of the room they also find the abandoned powerful blade of Kazar, but when Dillich is about to pick it up, Lilith the demoness shows herself.
She is angered by the intruders entering the sacred room, and kills Dillich. But Kargath successfully makes the ceiling collapse, flooding her in sand from above the room, and leaving a hole up to the Arena grounds...

Darkness in the Light:
Rex is searching alone, thinking through this whole situation from his point of view, but when he goes out to the Arena's amphitheater to look down at the circular Arena ground, he spots his brother carrying Kareena away from a hole in the ground. Soon after Lilith, once his own partner in evil, emerges from the hole and threatens to kill the two, but is surprise-attacked by Rex. However, she turns the attack to her favor and defeats Rex and then creates a "Darkness Gate", a black rift sucking in all existence in the middle of the Arena...

Level 19
Lol, I deserve some kind of medal :b

And En_tropy, at some point, not so long into the roleplay, we decided to make an additional thread for the actual roleplaying while this thread should be dedicated to all discussions and small-talk about the roleplay. The roleplaying thread can be found here :)

By the way, in case you are interested, I finished the blog post about Am'ar Gaardos' evolution ^^

Level 15
Well a few posts ago a few scanners were mentioned, I meant one of those :3 What do you mean by shades? Btw. I wanted to write like 2x this much to balance out the sides of Aaron and Vayne so my post is not that focused on Dracor, but I ran out of time so I had to cut it hard >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.