• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storytelling RP: Avataria #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
You really thought this through Kanadaj, me like ^^
And yes, we should focus on the characters in the Arachi desert, which was actually my plan the upcoming big post that I promised :)

Well -Peper-, Talban is with the desert people, and Rex has just entered their secret base too. I don't know what yet, but he will have some special use in the post :)

Level 7
Amar, Can I change my Avatar Character, or Main Character, or whatever you call it, in A#3?

If so, I planned to send both Leo and Aina back to Z.E.O.N. and have Vayne stay back and settle down his life. By using his knowledge in the advance technology planet, he made a few inventions here and gave it to his son. Is it acceptable?

Level 19
We're doing what we can to end #2, but we've experienced once already, that talking and focusing on #3, only takes away the attention from #2 and makes it progress slower :l

174866-albums3028-picture63358.png

Today is first day in a long time that our wiki have had one entire week with activity every day! Yay! And Code joining and helping editing the wiki is definitely a bonus :)

@[217] by Code: No Sanofa haven't wrote that yet, but very nice to know - oh and "fall" in past sense is spelled "felt", not "felled" ^^

Level 7
@[217] by Code: No Sanofa haven't wrote that yet, but very nice to know - oh and "fall" in past sense is spelled "felt", not "felled" ^^

It should be 'fell'. 'Felt' is the past tense for feel.

Anyway, I will try to edit the wiki as much as I can. I'm a lazy guy, so if theres any mistake or if I forgot to put links, please correct them for me. It'll be much appreciated.

Level 19
Lol, right I knew that, ahahaha, never being corrected in correcting someone xD

Don't you worry, I'm a little perfectionistic (Can you say that?) when it comes to working on wiki projects, so I won't leave a single dirty mark on any of the pages :b

Level 19
That the roleplay has become more active again, that Sanofa's friend "Code" took over his account and continued in his place, that the wiki reached 200 pages.. and I guess that was it :)

By the way, as you might or might not know I'm working on a huge post, featuring all of the characters that are currently in the Arachi desert; Jorn Talban, Rex, Cadaos, Kargath, Kareena, Taera, Lilith, Dillich and Nasur Haraja, so please avoid using any of those until I'm done and have posted it, or all of my work so far will be wasted. Thank you :)

Arcisal said:
Who is this Galros?

Childhood friend best fits the description, although Arcisal could not sure if it still does after the recent kidnapping the occurred in the sky. Although both with a massive age gap, in human terms of course, it seems that they were once held both a student-mentor relationship as well as a father-son/friendship.
(Find the post here: http://avatariarp.wikia.com/wiki/29_(Avataria_2))
What do you mean by the line I marked in bold? A father-son relationship? This has led me to believe that Talban and Galros actually were father and son, until now, when I entered the RP's eldest posts into the wiki, but the line still confuses me so much, that I'd like to know what exactly you meant. Please explain :)

Level 19
So did I, but in (23) Arcisal revealed that Talban was Galros' former friend and mentor, not father. Yet, I totally misunderstood this single sentence in (29) and have since then thought of them as father and son. It still confuse me, what he actually meant? o_O

By the way, if you guys are interested in fun good vs evil christmas-themed contests, you should totally join this group :D

Level 12
They are not related by blood at all. A father-son relationship implies how close they were. Like a father is a mentor to his own son, so is Talban to Galros. Unlike most teacher-student or mentor-apprentice relationships that revolve around just what they're teaching, adding a father-son factor to it shows that they weren't just "business partners", they were close and dear to one another.

Level 19
Yaaay, finally someone made a post! Wouldn't want to double-post, but I actually have several things to say in here :)

Firstly, Clock, can you please add "chapter XLV" / "chapter 45" above the post counter in post [220] :)
That also means that everyone who wants to, can add another secondary character to the story. I'd like to remind you that we're on our way towards the end of the story, so introducing characters pulling us away from the main plot, is preferably avoided. Thank you :)

Secondly, we reached 222 pages on the wiki. Just wanted to mention it :b
174866-albums3028-picture63868.png

Thirdly, please keep in mind that I currently work on a huge post featuring all of the characters that are currently in the Arachi desert, so please also avoid using those, until I'll upload the finished product.
By the way, here's a summary of my latest wall of text, [219], for you lazy readers:
Rex, after seeking refuge from the sandstorm in a cave, continues down the tunnel and ends up in an amazing treasure chamber. His draconian love of glittering items of big value is awakened, especially when he finds the Sun Ruby, a magical crystal emitting powerful fire energy. He picks it up, and feels it's magic energy conflicting with his own, of the dark element. Soon a group of guards, of the desert people arrives and runs toward him. Rex uses all oh his remaining magic energies, both his dark ones and the fiery, to breathe a chaotic fire, but it only lasts for a few seconds, before he faints, all out of energy.

Meanwhile Talban, in company of the desert people's leader Nasur Haraja, prepares to return to his people, that were lost in the sandstorm, like he was. But one of Nasur's guards runs up to them with an important report from his treasure chamber. Nasur uses his magical arcane energy to teleport himself and Talban to the chamber, realizing three guards have been fatally wounded. Talban then notices Rex on the ground among them, and tries to wake him up. A guard sadly tells what happened, and is angry at Talban for knowing Rex. However, Nasur partly heals the wounded guards, and tell the other guards to take care of them. He then teleports Rex and Talban to the surviving rebels' oasis camp.

There Talban explain to the others that they must prepare themselves for a change of plans. The mission of reaching the Arena had failed, and they should instead leave the dangerous desert and return to the Wastelands of Evil.

Fourthly, Santa Claus is coming to town and Christmas is on it's way! :D
174866-albums3368-picture63548.jpg

Level 19
@Clock: Nope, as I said before, permission to create new characters does not stack up. And in Avataria #3, everyone will start all over, being allowed to create one Avatar Character and one secondary character :)
You're working on an icon? :D

@Kanadaj: Pretty much, it's originally for a contest in "Santa's Workshop" :)

Level 19
1000th post!! :D

Yea, for Aaron. And ok, I'm gonna add Alaina in the next chapter of Avataria #3. My first secondary will be a mentor to Aaron. I'll try sommat comical.
That is completely up to you. However, the characters that I find important enough to this plot, becomes "Chosen Characters" in #3, which means that they don't have to be introduced as avatar/secondary characters by players.
That drawing is cute actually.
174866-albums3028-picture63890.png

Amar, when you finish that post, I'll make a huge one with ALL the characters included :3
Yay! That sounds awzum - I'll be looking forward to that with excitement! :)

Level 19
174866-albums3028-picture64232.png

I'm on Christmas vacation and I only have my laptop with me, and for some reason it can't load the "page editors" on any wikis, so I can't do anything 'till I get home at the 28th of December. But you should be able to do it yourself, since the Avataria 2-page is not protected, or you could simply press the "contribute" on the top of the site, and press "Add page" :)

Level 7
Sorry I've been away! I had some stuff to do with Christmas like going around shopping with both friends and family, but here I am! Back in action once more! So are we advancing into the battle now, Amar?

Oh and by the way,
Happy New Year, everyone!

Level 19
*Phew*, last stoner just left my room after a week with a lot of ganja and booze. I'm back to work now :)

@Sanofa/Code:
Well, you know I'd prefer an original icon artwork at all times, but I guess this will do :)
Oh and Code, I'll have to ask you to please edit your latest post ([221]);
Excalibur is not with Alaina, it's with Kareena in the Arachi desert, who I am going to use in my upcoming post, so please remove the part where Alaina hands over the weapon :)

@Kanadaj: Yeah, Vayne is a guy (I was confused about it in the beginning too - Damn you LoL!). Aina von Fabre is Vayne's fiance, and Alaina Tekan is a young elven woman from planet Getax, who is in love with Aaron.
In your post ([222]) title you confused the two - Aina is in Am'ar's tent, Alaina is not :)

But nice posts guys :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.