• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storytelling RP: Avataria #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19

What is Avataria?

Avataria is a unique kind of Freeform Storytelling Roleplay, a roleplay where all players are equal - no gamemasters/dungeonmasters and favored players. Features like stats (Attack damage, armor, luck, hit points etc) doesn't exist in this roleplay, and generally it focuses more on telling a story, than the usual roleplaying. Additionally, you don't have to stick to your own characters, you can use others and vice versa. Your situation in Avataria will not be determined by your roleplaying skills and luck, no, it's all about your ability to tell a story.
In Avataria there's room for everyone, new roleplayers as well as experienced roleplayers, but please check the Unwritten RP Rules, before entering.

Game mechanism
As you can see, this is the second version of the roleplay. I made it's ancestor, version 1, back in early 2010, when I was still fairly new to the Hive - and it's mechanics are based mostly on that, but some of the new features are inspired by The Arena and The Daily Peon, which also deserves honorable mentioning.
The meaning of Avataria is that players use their avatar pictures as their playable characters. If your avatar picture is one of Adolf Hitler, that doesn't mean that your character has to be Adolf Hitler, but the looks of Adolf Hitler must be the same of your character's. You are also allowed to create 1 secondary character every fifth chapter. Keep in mind that you can use other player's characters as well.

Please read through this whole post, so you understand every aspect of the game. There isn't hundreds of harsh rules, but there are a few and I would like them to be followed without question. The Roleplaying-thread can be found here.

The Avataria Wiki can be found here.
Check the Wiki for information about the storyline and the characters!

*Everyone, who wishes to take part in the storytelling roleplay, must know what have happened so far in the story, before they contribute to it themselves. Not every detail, but the general idea - ask the other roleplayers, or search the wiki for information.

*You may NOT double-post, so whenever you write a post with a continuing of the story, you will have to wait for someone else to write the next part, before you can write another.

*The story-genre doesn't matter. You can change it completely if you want (The genre! - not the story!). If you think the story lacks some romance, some action or some fun, feel free to add it.

*Every character in the story are equally important. My characters necessarily doesn't have to be the most important ones, and everyone may use other player's characters in any way. That means they are allowed to kill them too, but do not use that to your advantage against your most hated fellow player, simply because you disrespect him. Keep in mind, we all are contributors to writing a great story - and that he can do the same to you.

*There are no limits in this storytelling roleplay. If you want to be a God, then you can be a God, but please use your common sense.

*Everyone must include their Avatar character in their first post. Only one Avatar character per player is allowed.

*All players may introduce a "secondary character" every fifth chapter. Note, that this does NOT stack up!

*All posts must follow the Required Posting Structure. See below, in the "Required Posting Structure" folder.

*Every post, with a continuation of the story, must include at least two characters.

*Have fun!

OOC: OOC means "Out Of Character" and is a system used in most roleplays these days, and Avataria is no exception. The OOC-part of the post is optional, but any hanky-panky random chit-chatting must be included here.
Below I made parentheses in the text, to point out the different parts of the Required Posting Structure, but please avoid that when roleplaying. Keep it in this spot, or at the main thread!
Keep in mind, that the story below is not part of the lore - for the true first post, check next post.

Chapter I

(This is the first post of the story, so of course it is also Chapter I. Every fifth post will start a new chapter - next chapter starts at post [5], chapter III starts at post [10], etc. If you make any of these posts, I will ask you to make a Chapter-title like this one, using the roman numerals. Normally you should simply ignore the chapters, normally they have no effect, until you reach chapter V aka chapter 5. At chapter V all roleplayers are allowed to create another secondary character, and again at chapter X aka chapter 10 etc)

[1]

(This is the post-counter, and I would like all roleplayers to include this whenever making a post. Next post is [2], then [3] etc.)

The avatar Bob was walking around the port in the evening, and suddenly he saw a ghostly shape sitting on one of the piers fishing. The kind ghost said "Hi, my name is The Eternal Fisherman, good evening"

(First post done. In this post I introduced my Avatar Character and a Secondary Character, thus I may no longer introduce any new characters 'till we reach chapter V. Remember, that we are building on the same story, so continuing mine or at least making something related to my story would be a good idea - keep in mind that you are fully allowed to use my characters, as long as you keep the personalities I made for them)

(Another cool thing about this roleplay is that, if you want to, you can back up your story with an artistic object, for example a drawing, a painting, a Warcraft III terrain screenshot, a random picture or even a Warcraft III cinematic, etc.
But keep in mind that this is optional. You can still make great stories without doing this, and no matter what, you will always have to write a story, even if you decide to make a cinematic. For this test-story I will use one of my old paintings.)
174866-albums3368-picture53950.jpg

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: Soo this is the first post. Hopefully you guys are up for some roleplaying/storytelling. By the way, the drawing I made was a very quick sketch :b

Chapter I
[1]
Avataria is a mysterious and magical world, where countless unexplainable events happen every single day, but visitors arriving to Avataria from other worlds, rarely happens. This day, where the story begins, is one of these rare days.
In a lush forest landscape somewhere in Avataria, several teal crystals suddenly appeared from nothing between the trees, floating in the air. The crystals formed a circle, and soon the space between them was filled with a mystic consistence of thick teal smoke.
From the strange smoky circle, or portal as most would call it, a greenskinned humanoid stepped out. His face was covered by a pair of sunglasses and two large teeth pointed down from his upper lip. He wore a teal vest with one shoulder pad attached to it by a leather-belt. In his hand he held a staff of some sort.
The portal disappeared behind him and the teal crystals vanished. Am'ar Gaardos was his name, in some worlds his kind are known as Orcs, and this wasn't the first time he had traveled to a new world, however the portal-using had once again ripped off huge parts of his memory and given him an enormous headache.
He remembered that the reason he came here was to escape something, but he was hardly able to think clearly with that headache. He put his hand to his head, and slowly massaged his forehead, in hope of easing the pain.
But suddenly he heard yelling and screaming from somewhere near. Someone was battling, and Am'ar Gaardos wasn't going to miss the action. He ignored his headache and ran towards the noise.
Soon he could see what was happening. A huge dark furry monster was attacking a regiment of human soldiers. He had been fighting side by side with humans before, so he rushed out from his hiding spot to help the humans. The furry monster picked up one of the human soldiers in one of it's huge claws and roared at the others. Am'ar ran to the back of the creature, jumped up it's tail and when he reached it's head, he pulled up a weapon, attached to his back, by the leather belt. It looked like some kind of huge green gun, he pointed it towards the neck of the furry creature, and pulled the trigger.
A beam of blinding light fired out from the gun, down through the head and brain of the hostile monster.
It stood still for a couple of seconds and then fell to the ground, letting go of the human. The human crawled away from the dead monster and looked at Am'ar, with a confused look in his eyes. He wore an armor mixed from the colors of light blue and gold and had very light-colored beard. He probably was the leader of this regiment.

"Why did you help us, Orc?" he said calmly.
"Why shouldn't I?", Am'ar replied.

The human was surprised by that answer, but didn't say anything. He picked up his sword instead and continued looking strangely at Am'ar. One of the other humans spoke instead.

"Sire, look at his clothes, he must not be from around here!"
"Hmm true.. Orc, where are you from?", the human leader said.
"I have forgotten, I lost my memory a while ago" Am'ar said, but he didn't tell about the world traveling on purpose.

The human leader started to laugh.
"Hahaha.. An Orc with a lost memory? Hahahaha.. Now that's something new, hehe"
Am'ar kept his serious face, and that made the human stop his laughing.
"Well, anyways, I am duke Talban, mayor and leader of Talban Village." he said.
"People call me Am'ar." replied the Orc shortly.
"Am'ar.. you are welcome to join our cause. We're heading for the Wall of Horror, I'm sure you've heard of that... no? Then let me explain it on the way", duke Talban said happily.

And then they headed off towards the Wall of Horror. They were to unite there with a lot of other rebel factions, in order to finally put an end to the Kingdom of Evil, which had terrorized the whole world for generations.

174866-albums3368-picture56614.jpg

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC:

I'll join, but do tell me which of these characters you could use the most (I really can't decide right now) (All these characters are taken from the Warcraft 3 Roleplay map: Titan Land - Rise of Kingdoms and will also be roleplayed by the abilities they originally have):

- Selia, Titan of Light
- Nagatal, Septim of Darkness
- Auxion, The Forbidden One

Level 22
OOC:

Hm, looks like my main could be a type of hacker.. to put that to use he'd probably have to be some man who went corrupted and decided to create robots to fight for him.
Sounds like System Manager from Titan Land.

Alright, I'll take Regex the System Manager as my main then and I'll do the above 3 later on.

Level 19
OOC: Regex the System Manager, that sounds cool!! :D
Remember, you can add one additional character if you want, but only one ;)

And now, all you have to do is continue my story (You know, with Am'ar and Talban going to war against the Kingdom of Evil), and include your characters into it. Meanwhile I'll put you on the list of players :)

Level 22
[2]

Regex is one of the builders of the great race known as the Mecha Tier 4, he has decided to finally put the Time Machine to use. Upon activation he arrived at an unknown location.
It seemed to be a lot different from what he ever saw so far, but he was unable to even predict what time he landed in.

Without much of a choice he knew it will take lots of work to and luck to build a new time machine on this new location. Without delay he started his journey, luckily he is always packed with lots of equipment.
Wandering the lands alone, he attempts to analize and find materials which will prove useful in his quest to return home.

He finally finds an outpost of the humans and quickly approaches the guards which stand at the entrance.

Soldier: Stop! Who are you?
Regex: The name is Regex, <lies> I have come by order of the lords to aid you in the harvesting of wood.
Soldier: Is that so...? Fine, go and start working, I'll keep an eye on you.

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: Nice to see a post from you, but I will have to ask you to change it a little. First of all, can you please write [2] above your post - like I did in my first post. Secondly, a rule says that at least two characters must be included in every post - that means, that either you have to include one of my characters, or you will have to make up a secondary character yourself. Other than that, awzum! :)

Level 19
OOC: Still not a real character, but I don't wanna be too strict as I would like this to start smoothly - it's alright. But next time, be sure that you include at least two named characters in it ^^
I'll try connect our stories somehow :)
Oh and I won't be much online this weekend, as I have a lot of partying to do. I'll update the first post later, as I'm about to pick up a friend soon :b
Please keep in mind that in this RP, you are allowed to use other player's characters ;)

[3]
Am'ar Gaardos, Duke Talban and his small regiment finally arrived at the Wall of Horror, after a few hours of walking through the forest. It was an enormous wall built from dark rocks and black metal. On the other side were the huge wasteland controlled by the unknown evil masterminds.
Just outside were hundreds of small rebel camps, preparing for the final assault against the evil forces, and Duke Talban's men were about to join the army of good.

"Wooaah, we sure assembled a large army" Duke Talban said, after seeing the outstanding view, over the many camps, "Now, where to place our camp?".

One of Talban's soldiers pointed at a place close by the woods - "Seems that's the only place with room for us"

The duke agreed and led his soldiers that way. The Talbanian soldiers started to raise tents and build up their camp. Suddenly a man came by and headed directly for duke Talban. He was rich, judging his clothes.

"So your men are joining the war too? If so, can you please aid our camp in chopping wood? We're building catapults for the assault", he said.
"You can count on us, sir", duke Talban said, with a smile. "Good, we are still waiting for the last allies to join us, but we will strike in a day or two. If you got any questions or need axes for the job, you can find me in your neighbor camp", then he left.

Am'ar didn't wait for the Talbanians to settle, he headed directly for the trees, to help the neighbor camp in chopping wood. A lot of lumberjacks were working hard, but especially one caught his attention. He wore a black cape and a hat, putting a shadow over his face. Am'ar didn't do anything though, and simply continued working...

Level 22
OOC: So I'm actually forced to use another character in every post or do I just have to make contact with one?

IC:

[4]

Regex kept looking towards the strange person ever since he got to the camp. Regex collected great amounts of wood so far, he already created a few unique weapons from it as well. The humans observed his work but since they didn't know what exactly he was making, they let him be for now.
Finally he begins to walk to the stranger very slowly still hiding his face. After a while he arrives to where the stranger was working.

Regex: I have never seen a green human before, what happened to you?

Level 15
OOC hey may i apply??here's my charecter sheet(it may be subject to review.he's an elf)

Aaron Talwar(no image, srry.)

A Young elven Lad who is a adept spellsword, he is affinitied with ice and thunder, and knows little of the affairs of the world and his own elven kin's nefarious experiments with magic and magical energy siphoning.his common weapon is a crystallic sword and his magic.he wears lime green robes with streaks of cyan in them, with black hair.his hearts in the right place.

Level 19
OOC: Making contact with another character is considering using him in your story, so yeah at least some contact, but remember that you are fully allowed to use my characters in your posts :)
By the way, as I wrote in the main post, an icon for every character is required. Will you make one yourself, or can I? :)

clockwork2, ofcourse you can join if you like to, but please don't add descriptions already, we will find out who your character is through story-writing :)
And oh, your main character will have to be based on the looks of your avatar - meaning your character must be a marine dude :b
Follow the rules and have fun :)

By the way, we reached chapter II :)
Oh and if my post doesn't make sense at all, please note that I'm terribly high right now :b

Chapter II
[5]
Am'ar looked at the person, who was talking to him.
"I'm an Orc", he replied shortly, and moved his concentrating to the piece of wood in front of him, once again.
Regex' right eyebrow raised, in the shadow of his tall black hat.
"I've heard of Orcs before, but never had the chance of meeting one.."
Am'ar didn't move his sight from the lumber. After a short moment of silence he decided to reply.

"Name's Am'ar, what is your name, human?"
The System Manager too decided to make a short break of silence.
"Regex."

Suddenly a huge noise flied through the cold night wind. Am'ar and Regex both looked in the direction of the disturbance. A terrifying large black gate in the Wall of Horror was opening slowly. The evil forces had sent an army to face the opposing rebel forces. As soon as the gate was fully open, the evil warriors charged into the rebel camps, in a clash of blood and gore. Am'ar and Regex were too far away to see what exactly was happening, but they both quickly agreed to rush down and help the rebels.
As they run, Am'ar noticed how Regex ran inhumanly fast.

Level 15
OOC: you can make the icon, also why would he be a marine???robes are marinish???
[6]
IC:
Aaron was comfortably seated in the commanders seat of his MCC(Mobile Command Center) which he had built from what damaged silver he found and could repair, it was a thing of beauty manufactured from all of his arcane and engineering experience, he was also experienced in fencing and Gunnery. it was about 8 years now since that incident from his village that was in a different homeworld, the only other remnant of that was his trusted loyal friend Alaina, she taught him all he needed to know about fencing. Gunnery was just naturally earned as he combated using his MCC's cannons(naturally it's intelligent computer helped) and wielding a gun alongside his Tanto in the battlefield. His comfort quickly shifted to anger when he flashed back to that horrid time.

Running from a burning village, Aaron looked to his other comrades, Alaina and a weary looking lad were the only survivors besides him.everyone else was dead, caught by surprise from the mechanical weaponry the invaders used. A loud crunch let Aaron Know someone was behind them, despite his very young age of 6, he was trained how to fight. Barely even checking the aim of his device, he turned it towards the mecha and pulled the trigger, taking pleasure in the agonized pain of the recently fried invader. Hearing more attackers advance, he grabbed Alaina and the others behind him, he was not letting anyone else of his kin die, not after all the slaughtered in his village. He fired his weapon until it short circuited and fizzled, he muttered angrily and made a note to find better material for his devices, looking up he saw that four of the lightning bolts had slammed into many of the pursuers. He finished of the rest with a spell of Freeze and then casted Shatter on them. They continued on till they were SUPPOSED to reach the bunker used by nearby peaceful villages should such situations emerge, but in its place was a swirling orange portal, and crunches behind them indicated the invaders had them surrounded.

Blinding colours came to Aaron's view, and he knew they were making the long journey through different realms. Aaron felt himself slowly get hungry and tired, and figured it was because the portal was using their energy to keep itself open till they made it to the realm. A shot was heard and the other boy was now dead, a smasher round crashing into his back, and then cracking apart when it bounced into the rim of the portal. "NOOOOO!!!!!I WILL AVENGE YOU!!!!!!" Aaron shouted, and fell asleep due to the portal siphoning his energy(what was left of it anyway). He awoke to Alaina eating a healthy meal of scrambled eggs and sausages and assorted vegetables, and she was talking to a man who was armed with a old looking blunderbuss(which confused Aaron greatly, as many preferred a shard rifle in his world for hunting). "Oy! Good to see your still in some good shape after coming here, whats you and your companions names?" The man said, appearing to mean no harm. "I'm Aaron Talwar, this is Alaina. We're from the elven village Altanus, i imagine you've never heard of it though. Our friend there is.... dead, killed by armored warmachines." Aaron answered, and pointed to the dead boy. "Aye I don't, and I'm sorry for yer loss. I see you know a bit of engineering, that's a interesting weapon your holding." The man said, pointing towards the weapon Aaron was barely holding on to. "Shoots lightning bolts, i also know fencing. Alaina taught me most of what I know in fencing." Aaron said, "can i have some of that food?" "Sure! Ya need some food after using a portal, surprised you even made it after making the retreat from yer village" The Man Said, handing Aaron a plate of food. " Those little maggots came from portals like these armed with technology superior to our dwarven friends tech. I fight against those beasties who destroyed your village, if you want you can join our little rebellion." The man said. "Well then we'd like to join you" Alaina and Aaron said in unison.

So that lead him to where he was, chief of a crew of combat engineers and Mecha Armors(robots really.) along with other technological weapons. His base of ops(which was rather small with 2 mecha bays(each housing 5 mecha armors or mechanical troops) a armory and no bunking rooms) was amphibious,(can travel on sea) and fast, it was pretty durable too. he was headed to the wall of horror to aid the rebels in their fight, he remembered that back when he recruited his dwarf and elf crew, they were quite in-experianced in the beginning. He wondered if this realm was not as technologically advanced as his, he noted that a chunk of his memories were gone now. it was nothing important, just memories of him and Alaina training, he guessed it was a side effect from his portal crossing. For the battle coming Aaron had loaded the MCC's mecha bays with Lycans, which were heavily armed with anti infantry shrapnel cannons. A blast of GIGANTIC light came and suddenly Aaron and his crew(including Alaina of course) were sent flying to the ground. "WHAT THE!!!!" Aaron shouted, bracing to roll upon impact to minimize damage. He the grabbed out his weapon(a gun which blasts bolts of magically enchanced electricity at things, it soon overheats though when fired repeatedly).

OOC: whaddya think??
this is what he wears:

Green Agility Body Armor, with Blue Head Visor
Black Hair

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC:
@Amargaard: you can create the icon as I'm not really good at graphics
@clockwork2: very good, I like it, do add [6] on top of the post though.

IC:
[7]

As Regex and Am'ar head to where the noise was started, Regex thinks a lot of how he will use the orc for an experiment. He is also starting to notice that the material in this time seems to be quite bad.
Suddenly Regex slows down and takes out a high gear device out of his long black suit.
Am'ar keeps looking back at him every now and then, watching as Regex gets angrier all of a sudden.

Regex: tell me, is there any metal material found in this place?

Level 19
OOC:
@clockwork2: Very great story, and great that you have read through all the other posts, before posting yourself, but I will have to ask you to change it a bit. And yeah, your main character must be based on your avatar's looks, but I guess you did that already. Secondly, as Ironside said, please add a [6] above the IC-part. Thirdly, you are only allowed to create two characters yet, one of which is based on your avatar - you made three, and I will have to ask you to delete the third one, or at least remove his name from the text. And from now on, you are not permitted to make new characters until we reach chapter V.
By the way, what is fencing? Never heard that word before :b
So you want icons made for characters as well? :)
@Ironside: Alrighty, remember you can still make one new character, useful to all of us :)
@BoBricka: Yeah, you can. Just follow the rules and have fun. If you have any questions, just ask in OOC like you just did :)
Oh and all of you, you don't have to write IC - if you simply add the post counter above your story. We're soon at Chapter III! I'll update the first post later :)

[8]
"I'm new here - but I guess you can find some metal in the camps"
As they got nearer to the battlefield they saw how the rebel warriors fought the inhuman beasts of evil with all of their strength, but few were strong enough to stand the powerful creatures. Am'ar now noticed Duke Talban and some of the Talbanians entering the battlefield. But where was Regex? The mysterious man had disappeared without Am'ar noticing. No matter, now it was time to kick some ass! Am'ar charged in, next to Talban, swung his staff and hit a warrior of evil critically in the head. He continued swinging his staff wildly, killing several enemies.
"You forever continue to impress me, Am'ar", Duke Talban said while putting an enemy to rest after the classic long blade-fight, followed by a short laughter.
The rebel armies were getting thin in the front, but luckily more warriors continued rushing in.

Meanwhile, in the mobile base at sea, some dwarf engineer yelled "I can see it! The Wall of Horror!". Now they just had to follow it, to solid ground, where they had to meet the others.

Last edited:
Level 22
[9]

After Regex disappeared from the battlefield he went back to the camp. He started to look for any sort of metal or similar material everywhere around the camp. After being unable to find anything even after a long time he decided to ask a guard.

Regex: So tell me, do you people know metal?
Guard: Why wouldn't we?
Regex: (Thinking I'll better not tell) I was just kidding with you. Do tell me where I'll find it though
Guard: There's plenty in the ruins, but beware, the enemy lies there.

Immediately upon hearing so, Regex activated a button near his long black suit.

Regex: Coup de burst!

Suddenly, his speed increased by a significant amount, he disappeared from the camp in seconds.
After a while he finally arrives back at the battlefield where Am'ar was still fighting the beasts.

Regex: I see you're not done yet...
Am'ar: *laughs

Regex then takes out a very small object and runs towards the beasts. It appeared that a single hit got them to fall on the ground.

Level 12
I suggest you guys create a new thread here. This section of the RP forums is for character creation. If you are going to actually begin your RP then, as mentioned above, create a new thread in the provided section.

And this looks very interesting. I'd love to join but as you can see, my avatar hasn't got anything to do with a character of any whatsoever. Unless you consider a floating error box to be a character.

Level 22
OOC: Didn't see this one amar. Gonna join :D
Chapter III
[10]
Dark clouds could be seen on the skies. Suddenly a black creature fell from a rift emerged in the clouds, his name is Cadaos. He hit the ground hardly. "Naive fools, because they couldn't kill me, they sent me into another dimension." He then looked around. He was standing in a building, namely a tower. He looked down and saw many people, is this some kind of kingdom or what? He thinks. Suddenly a hooded man beside him began to shout to him "Hey, watch it!" But he stopped talking when he realized that he is talking with a big, black dragon. "Where am I?" Dacaos asked the man. "Kingdom of Evil, accurately on the outskirts." The man replied "Name's Razet, I'm one of the royal guard of the kingdom."
Cadaos looked around, then replied "I didn't ask your name." Razet looked embarrassed, but replied again "The rebels are marching against our kingdom, sooner or later we have to get on defense." Cadaos was about to reply again, but he thought for a while. If he participate in this war, he can get many human souls to recover his powers back.
"So, where are the rebels?" he asked. Razet looked up, revealing inhuman face "They are coming to the Wall of Horror."

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC:
@Ironside: I love how you explained your superhuman speed, in the story.
@Arcisal: Great idea, you got there! I'll make a new thread for the roleplay right away! Oh, and you can be some computer-virus or something. You can use Ironside's avatar character to create you somehow, he's known as Regex the System Manager. Be creative, this RP got no limits :b
@-Peper-: Awzum, we got some evil characters in to our story! Yay! You didn't broke any rules yet, just know that you can't create anymore characters 'till Chapter V. Oh and it's called the "Wall of Horror", to correct you a little. By the way, can you please write Chapter III above your post? :)
Is your name "Cadaos" or "Dacaos"? :b

Here's the new roleplaying thread :)

OOC:
I join!
Here's my character:

Balt'lor

Description:
Balt'lor was an orc warrior. He fought many times for the orcs, and he losed many parts of his body, his left hand, his jaw, his right leg and his left eye. These parts were replaced by parts of machines and robots. Now he's not fighting anymore, he's trying to discover new technologies to help the orcs to defeat their worst enemy, the undeads.

Biography:
Balt'lor came to Avataria to help the orcs. He never knew his father, because he died in battle against the undeads before Balt'lor was born. Balt'lor's mother was lost in time, in a try to travel 10 years ago, to see her husband.

Last edited:
Level 15
OOC: Done, the mistakes are fixed, also fencing is an English art of swordfighting, using a particularly pointy sword. Also yes amaargard i do, hope it's not too much.
also Balt'lor is creepy o_O
also BloodElf300 your character must be detailed in his story, and is your guy supposed to be like terminator??
this is just so you guys know what she looks like. also just read my part of the summary, aerial dwarven base??? I always knew those dwarves were crazy enough to try it, it's such a cool place to begin my part.

Alaina's looks

cyan hair
Short Violet Assassin crest robes
Red Headband
[11]
IC:
Running like hell for the wall of horror, he and his crew headed out for the fellow rebels emerging from the camp. "Wait, somethings wrong with em, weapons ready mates." Aaron said, noticing that the men were limping, those that stayed behind wouldn't be attacked. Atleast not very often, also this camp looked recently built, and these men had giant slash marks on their shoulders."UNDEAD!!!!KILL THEM ALL TROOPS!!!!" Aaron shout, blasting five of em with his trusty Lightning gun. "STAY TOGETHER!!! Make a break for it and you are doomed." Aaron said, noticing a dwarf was shaking enormously,"Calm down man, it's gonna be ok." But already the dwarf made a break for it, and met up with a undead's blade into his chest. "Errggh.....we don't have time for this!" Aaron said, summoning a gigantic thunderstorm and then a blizzard. "RIGHT LET'S GET MOVING PEOPLE!!!!!!" Aaron shouted, pointing towards the REAL rebel camp. "What the hell was that?" Alaina asked. "A cruel trick upon us, a distraction. And to think we almost fell for it, they even reanimated dead rebels to make it seem more real." Aaron answered, spitting at the army of evil's actions... He also made a note to hold a funeral for his MCC, and to begin making it's successor.

When they made it to the rebel camp Aaron coulda sworn he saw something zoom past him, he dismissed it as a illusion, he'd seen plenty at his village. Some would even hold illusion duels at his village.

Last edited:
Level 19
@BloodElf300: Yo, great you are joining my friend :) - but yes, as Clock said, you don't have to make any biographies and descriptions of your character. We will eventually found out anything about him during the story :)
@Clock: Great! And nice to have a little description of her looks, but you could put that into your story instead :b

By the way, [11], [12] and [13] have already been written. Someone told us to move the actual roleplay to a new thread, and use this thread for OOC-conversation and new player registrations. Please check this thread instead ;)

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC:

Second character creation: Auxion --> (Sealed One form)
[The Forbidden One, his true form won't be used, because that's his form as a god, and would therefore be inappropriate]

If any of you play Titan Land then you probably already know what he is, but to make this short (because it would actually be pages of text), so I'll sum it up:

During the divine war, at the final battle with Selia, the Titan of Light he was defeated after she unleashed her true powers.
The divine were unable to eliminate this almighty creature so instead they locked it in a random time and space.

Level 12
Don't mind me joining in. I just wrote my first post on the RP thread. It's as long as hell. Sorry.

Just to clarify, I'm a being made of millions of parasite-like viruses. Not a plague virus type but a computer or synthetic virus (hence, the relation to my avatar). I just take the shape of a being, in this case a humanoid form. What I did I possessed an ogre or giant and started slaughtering the rebel forces before my host was killed by Regex, which I just proceeded to possess a different ogre. So essentially, I'm the intelligence and the willpower of my hosts, I just need a sufficient body to carry out my deeds. This is just to clarify what the fuck happened in my post. Sort of a summary.

PS. Sorry if I made any mistakes.

Level 19
@Clock: Well, it takes time for me to make decent icons, sorry. Currently I'm working on Regex' icon, yours will be the following project :)
Sorry about the wrong using of your characters, I thought there was a little kind of romantic relation between the two, wasn't trying to piss you off or anything, will remove that :)
EDIT: Lulz you did it yourself! :D

@Arcisal: Great to have you joining in. Haven't checked the RP-thread yet, but the summary sounds cool :)
EDIT: Ouch, you broke some rules there, lad. You implemented more than one extra character. For now, all you are allowed to do, is make your avatar character and one secondary character, and thus I will have to ask you to remove all other characters or at least their names from the text. Of course you can use other player's characters too, which you did well, that's great :)

@-Peper-: Lulz, looks like you hit another chapter, please add "Chapter IV" above [15]. Next chapter, at [20] is Chapter V, which means we all get permission to create another character :)

Last edited:
Level 19
I considered adding a very unserious character into the RP to add a little fun or perhaps another villain, but dunno for sure yet. I think I'll wait a while before unleashing it :b

Lulz, nice background-lore to Dacaos' story. Is the big bad dragon getting soft? :b
You can check my artwork for Regex if you want. His icon is based on that :)

Level 15
sure thing Amar, and it's only becuase Aaron appealed to the dragon via his wife and the fact they share a need for vengeance. Also i recently edited the post...
And I figured such a massive slaughter of loved ones was a good reason for why the dragon is on a killing spree, good guy gone bad was a shot in the dark really.

LOL checked the concept, it's really weird....but good luck.
Watcha think of what i added??This story is looking pretty impressive...
also a unserious charecter....hhmmmmm

Level 15
thanks and sounds good...
And Kargath comes from a realm where mages are poorly numbered, and they prefer to hone their battle skills. Kargath is also quite the womanizer, and as such I will put a moment where he meets Alaina and Aaron, and then flirts with Alaina. Aaron ofcourse will come to her aid..

Level 12
So we get a new character? Cool. I'll just elaborate my first "illegal" character (The flying one) so I don't have to scrap it.

Essentially my two additional characters are Nargos, the captain who caught me on the Wall of Horror and Galros, the aerial chief and Talban's seemingly old friend in the past.

That's how it works right?

Last edited:
Level 19
@Arcisal: Well, you still mentioned Arnagron (The one who sent you to Avataria) and Zaarnoth (Not quite sure who he is), and technically they count as characters, but well, it's alright for now, but do not create any more new characters (Unnamed characters excluded) 'till Chapter X/10 :)
Nargos and Galros will be added to the list of characters :)

@-Peper-: As no name has been given to the new character, it doesn't count yet :b
By the way, I kinda fell in love with your Razet-character, dunno why, so if you don't mind I'm planning on doing some plots with him :b

@Ironside: Regex sure got depressed eh? Wonder what his computer told him, that changed his mood so greatly :l

@Clock: Lulz, I can imagine that. By the way, sent you a PM about.. well, secret stuff :)

By the way, here's the list of icons, I'm going to make, might take some time though:
-Regex the System Manager (In progress)
-Aaron Talwar
-Cadaos
-Arcisal
And then as second priority, I'll move on to the Secondary Characters:
-Duke Talban
-Alaina
-Overlord Razet
-Auxion
-Kargath
-Nargos
-Galros
(Please tell me if you want to make an icon yourself. Must be a 150x150 image, featuring the face of the pictured character)

Also notice, that I updated the main post - I'm also changing the list of characters to alphabetical order now :)
If you want me to add some "additional information", feel free to speak up.

Level 19
Hmmm, I have no time for writing anything in the mornings, but hopefully when I get home :)
@Clock: Stay at your position please, we're coming to you. We just left the Wall of Horror, charging in to the lands of evil - If Kargath is with you why aren't the rest of us? Going back to the wall with the MCC will be kinda stupid right now :b

@Ironside: I think you passed my post count now :b

Level 12
@Arcisal: Well, you still mentioned Arnagron (The one who sent you to Avataria) and Zaarnoth (Not quite sure who he is), and technically they count as characters, but well, it's alright for now, but do not create any more new characters (Unnamed characters excluded) 'till Chapter X/10 :)

Zaarnoth is essentially like the Avataria equivalent of soliloquizing. Much like an exclamation, usually paired with a well-known name for emphasis. In this case, this exclamation incorporates fictional lore to create a somewhat Avataria equivalent of "For the love of God" assuming the word God is a reference to the deity of Christians, meaning not a noun but a name or being. Geddit? Feel free to expand on this. Basically what I had in mind was Zaarnoth was the evil deity/being that enslaved Avataria, hence the god-like reference to the point of using it as an exclamation.

About Arnagros, too much is built around it already and I apologize if I broke any rules. But I won't mention him again until I'm allowed to! Promise.

Oh and by the way clockwork, you and your characters are very confusing. You hadn't mentioned how it relates to the other characters and it looks like you're god-modding yourself (eg. Magical fighting skills that seems to endlessly slay beings). Just saying. Seems very unrealistic. I don't know if you did it on purpose but if you're aiming at a more complex storyline, I'll suggest you brush up on it. Don't take it harshly though, I still like your character, especially the new one, Kargath.

And to Ironside, gosh, your characters so emo. I like it. :)

And oh, one last thing, I'm going to place a hidden tag under my posts, largely due to the fucking size of my posts. I could rant and rant and rant and never stop. So I think it's best for all of us if I just place a hidden tag to reduce the size of the page, and increase the size of your side scroller. Keep in mind though, this is just for Arcisal's POV. Any other characters I'll be expanding on will be under a different tag.

PS. It's good to criticize other people's characters. Let me know if you don't like what I'm doing! :) Loving the RP by the way.

Level 15
Kargath stubbornly left while Arcisal using talbans body was giving the speech.
Also can i create a new charecter?? if I can, then i think i'm gonna create soemthing like an EVA from Command And Conquer
and Arcisal, sorry my bad. He will get tired, and thanks!
Also sorry, but i took the liberty of creating a new charecter, his name has not been mentioned yet. This is sorta a plot build, and i hope your reaction is "who the hell is this guy? is he the mastermind of it all?", i intend for him to be a plot builder.

Level 19
@Clock: He had? Remember to include such things in your text - for them to make sense, and no you can't create any more characters, 'till chapter X/10. If you are in doubt, simply check the Roleplayer statistics in the main post :)
By the way, you accidently double-posted and forgot to add a post counter to your last message :b

@Arcisal: Oh, alrighty, but still do not add more stuff like this in the future, even though they are only names of deities they still count as characters - but let's keep this one :)

EDIT: Wooooaaaah, you guys sure wrote a lot in the RP-thread, I will check it later, I'm kinda high right now :b

Level 19
Clock, you wanted to save the dragon, here you go :b

I made a post, that was kinda dramatic in several ways. No deaths though.. yet. I tried pull as many characters into the post as possible :b

I'll edit the main-post as soon as possible, but for now I'll go get some sleep :)

Status
Not open for further replies.