• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Roleplay] Mystic World : Dawn of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic World : Dawn of Chaos

==========Story Beginning=========
*everything was in peace, until one day*
Lord Astranor : "Magic Kingdom grows very exponentially lately, they become more and more powerful and consider magic as the most powerful thing that ever exist. I need to destroy their foolish concept! I regret not destroying them far earlier!"
*the next day, Lord Astranor gather several leaders who also shares his plan to destroy Magic Kingdom. The leaders are Lord Garharrosh, Lord Hezkar, Lord Jarque and Lord Askran
Lord Astranor : "listen everyone, we have Magic Kingdom very much expanding their ideology and domination across the globe, we can't afford to let them make world thing magic is the strongest thing ever!"
Lord Garharrosh : "yes, if we let them be, their ideology will become the number one!"
Lord Astranor : "Lord Garharrosh is correct, if we destroy them before they spread too much, we will have higher scale of advantage to stop their ideology!"
Lord Askran : "magic is an unstable thing, it can kill humanity, their ideology of using magic in life is not tolerate able!"
Lord Hezkar : "we must destroy them!"
Lord Jarque : "and fast!"
*the leaders decide that they will destroy Magic Kingdom, before they spread their ideology.*

*meanwhile, King Anastrian from Magic Kingdom*
King Anastrian : "I can't believe our progress has been doing well, Magister Maxmath."
Magister Maxmath : "Agreed, though I fear some other factions might hate our quick growth."
King Anastrian : "It's inevitable, Maxmath. We have to be ready for everything."

Status
Not open for further replies.