• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a good ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I've been searching for a good orpg but i cant find any, that's because most of them have the same boring w3 models.
The only orpgs i like are Lost Legends (but this one doesn't seem to get updates anymore), The World (mainly because the map has its own models, skills and items affect your looks but newer versions are in Korean so i can't play it) and yes usually Korean maps have their own (usually anime) models but they get boring fast.
So I'm looking for a save/load map that has its own models and skills (not TBR, Gaia, Tkok, Guild of Hippos ;p).

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hu, that's a difficult question, I do not believe there are much more than the maps you mention. After scrolling through my download list I listen some that fit in some way into your requirements:

- WoW Heroes Return ORPG ( fully custom made, but short gameplay, sadly)

- SAO Infinite Adventure ( as far as I know, there is no save/load, but it is customized and uses many custom models)

- Masin RPG ? Seems to be exactly what you are looking for, although I myself don't like it. It is comparable to TWRPG, but with item upgrade build and hero tiers.

- Goblin Survival ORPG ( team survive ORPG ( with quests, story) with saveable heroes and items)

Note that, except heroes return, all of these use wc-3 models in some way, I doubt there already exist a save/load RPG with fully customized content ( not even Gaia or similar use fully custom content)

in case you don't care about the save/load, I would recommend you 'Iceborn', it is in some way a RPG, but SP and without save/load, but huge custom amount ( or to say, wc3 amount is really, really small)

EDIT: I also found DIII as a Warcraft version. It also has no save/load, I think, but it is really customized and looks incredible!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 21
Hey maybe you will like my upcomming map?its a SPRPG but it has a lot of custom spells,items,abilities,icons,models,skin etc. It is a ORPG aswell,sort of.

Level 8
If you like Star Wars I could recommend my own map lol :p
I uploaded the last version on 8th febuary and it has been downloaded over 500 times and have current rating 5 of 5 stars (11 votes)
Here is link :) http://www.epicwar.com/maps/251221/
and if you are interested I need beta testers for the first map of my biggest project ever "WoW ORPG" I will make lots of zones and the first one is Ashenvale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.