[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Gamer's Hub > Roleplaying

Roleplaying Meant for both WoW and Warcraft III roleplaying, these forums allow you to create text-roleplays and open a roleplaying-theme of yours.

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #31 (permalink)
Registered User -Peper-
Modding-retired

-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)-Peper- is a glorious beacon of light (576)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Nightmare View Post
The only other thing to note is that a "Mysterious" Faerie male had attempted to stop the train but due to racial contact with human's in the first class carriage decided he'd disconnect the cars. He didn't survive the blast but may be of worthy note.
He didn't survive? HE DIDN'T SURVIVE? Oh fuck.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #32 (permalink)
Registered User sanofa
Seriously...?

sanofa is on a distinguished road (65)sanofa is on a distinguished road (65)
Name :Vayne Vendamus

Race :Human

Details :With hair as white as the sky, Vayne possess an unusual hair color compared with other humans and a pair of ember colored eyes. His white cloth armor, which seems to be plain, has more cloth than armor. His wrist, waist and ankle has more armor than other parts. He always carries a katana around him. Vayne, unlike all other humans, treats all other races equally, except to those brutal killers or cold hearted bastards, other than that, he is respects everyone, even his enemy.

Biography :Born with exceptional abilities to wield a blade rather than a gun, his family thought of him as an failure, and thus, expelled. But when even called a failure, he manages to feed himself by hunting down large bounties rewards. He was nicknamed "Lightcutter Vayne". The nickname was given to him because of his fast quickdraws, though exaggerated, the name means cutting even that of light. His katana, called the Howling Storm, was given to him by his brother, Utamus Vendamus. Howling Storm was crafted also by Utamus, as he was their city's most trustworthy and great blacksmith. As Utamus is also not skilled with a gun nor blade, he was expelled at the same time as Vayne. They worked for money and survival, but Vayne said that he wanted to go to the city of Lyss, to experience more of the world. So Utemus crafted Howling Storm, as a farewell gift to Vayne.Not long later, his mother was heavily ill, so he went to visit his mother. But by the time he reached her, she passed away. His father did not care about the death of his wife, and only ordered people to give her a proper burial. Vayne decided and left with a goal set in mind, he will not fail in saving his mother.

Scratch that, I'll just be like another invited passenger.

EDIT
I've change my details a bit.

Last edited by sanofa; 05-03-2012 at 05:35 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #33 (permalink)
Registered User Grey Nightmare
Beyond Broken

Grey Nightmare is just really nice (349)Grey Nightmare is just really nice (349)Grey Nightmare is just really nice (349)
So that biography, but on the train?
You'll be with Johlkr (Arcisal) the Dwarf, in the human car/carriage a couple of miles down the track.

Welcome to the RP

ACTUALLY, to make things a hell of a lot easier, I'll just act as if all of you are in the front car. You still got approached by the Faeries and Lena, but the cars are connected - the Faerie didn't actually manage to uncouple them - I won't make a habit of this but I think in this case it'll simplify things a terra-load.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:04 AM   #34 (permalink)
Registered User Arcisal
Otherside

Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)
Wait, fuck. Sorry for the inactivity again. Internet went down.

So am I still six feet under or am with the rest of the gang?

Old 04-16-2012, 04:08 PM   #35 (permalink)
Beyond Broken

Grey Nightmare is just really nice (349)Grey Nightmare is just really nice (349)Grey Nightmare is just really nice (349)
I'm assuming you've all gone to Abbith Tower (since it was getting rather messy).
I'll post a big and detailed chunk in a few hours :)
Old 04-18-2012, 10:46 AM   #36 (permalink)
Registered User GunSlinger
Bacon Lord

GunSlinger is a jewel in the rough (195)GunSlinger is a jewel in the rough (195)
Can I still join?
Old 04-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #37 (permalink)
Beyond Broken

Of course! Please do! :)
Just write up a character and I'll slot you in asap!
Old 04-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #38 (permalink)
Bacon Lord

GunSlinger is a jewel in the rough (195)GunSlinger is a jewel in the rough (195)
Yay!
:D

Name: Flora Sky
Race: Human
Description: A slim lady standing at about 5 feet. Long black hair reaching to about her waist. Hazel eyes that can penetrate even the darkest of souls. An orchid perched atop her head.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:44 PM   #39 (permalink)
Beyond Broken

Approved! :D
I'll slot you in before the week is out (i.e. tonight or tomorrow!) ;)
Old 04-20-2012, 12:15 AM   #40 (permalink)
Bacon Lord

Awesome.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #41 (permalink)
Beyond Broken

I was just waiting for a few more posts, if I don't get any throughout today I'll slot you in tonight for sure! :)
Old 04-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #42 (permalink)
Registered User sanofa
Seriously...?

Is the thread dead or?
Old 04-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #43 (permalink)
Beyond Broken

Just been a little busy, although saying that... I need to know.
I'm happy to put time into this but I do feel like it's not going as well as it could be, if people aren't too bothered I'll let it die but if you're all genuinely enjoying it I'll carry on, no problems.

I just don't want to force people along because they feel rude or obliged.

Thanks
Old 04-29-2012, 02:39 AM   #44 (permalink)
Registered User sanofa
Seriously...?

I'm in, at least I'll never leave all these wonderful RPs.
Its like everytime I join a RP, it dies out. And now I've created my ever first RP, but at the same time I'm afraid that it will die out too...
Old 04-29-2012, 05:12 AM   #45 (permalink)
Bacon Lord

Just when i'm about to join. -.-
Come on. Let's keep this thing going!