• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
The Hunt

Legends say that humanity was once the dominant species of the earth.
But look around, humanity cowers behind a wall, terrified of the creatures
outside, creatures that could easily kill a man in the blink of an eye. Humanity
has created a jail to imprison its own race.
What part of that made us dominant before?

-Drem

The world
The Hunt is a roleplay that takes place in the world of Orien. Orien is a world where humanity is driven to the brink of extinction by strange creatures that roam the lands, waters and the sky. Humanity protects itself from these monsters by erecting tall, thick stone walls that enclose the whole area. For the human race to survive, they send out brave warriors to hunt for supplies, away from the protection of the walls, the warmth of a bed, the company of loved ones, and the sense of security into the dangerous world of the outside where anything could kill you. These warriors are whom they call, the Hunters.​
The Hunters
The Hunters. They are those who bring it upon themselves to risk their lives to sustain humanity. Strong and adept are they who go out into the wilderness to hunt for resources. These are people who have trained their lives to wield a weapon.

The Hunters get their tasks from the Hunters Guild to which if they finish, get a good sum of gold depending on the job. These jobs range from finding flora for creating medicine, spices, etc, to hunting creatures to get materials or meat to killing extremely dangerous monsters to process their magic.
They get the job done by using their skills, intelligence, and magic-infused equipment.​
Creatures
There are many different types of creatures in the world of Orien. Almost all of which are deadly except for a few, extremely rare creatures like deers, bass, crows, etc. Many of these creatures are gifted with magic which they use to get their prey or insure their survival.

Examples of these creatures are the spiters, reptiles that spit acid, the titan, a giant furry humanoid that be as tall as 10 meters, and the dragon, a giant reptilian that can breath the elements. Dragons are an extremely rare sight, they mainly live deep in caves and only come out once every year to feed.​
Magic
Magic serves as an essential part in the lives of men. Despite not being able to generate magic like many creatures, they instead harvest magic from creatures using a magic stone called Collector and then infuse it on objects by submerging them in the liquid state of the Collector. One can also add chemicals into the boiling Collector to remove properties of the magic. For example, adding Noxine will remove generation properties and leave behind the resistance property of elemental-type magic. This is how hunters infuse their armor to become more resistant to the same type of element.

Humans cannot infuse themselves for if they do, they will undergo painful events like experiencing pain throughout their body, vomiting, slight mutation, and others, in the end they die due to their bodies not being able to take it.

Despite being an easy process to infuse objects, the Collector can only absorb and contain 1 type of magic at a time and it requires large amounts of magic just to enchant a sword and to get that amount, one must defeat powerful magic-class creatures. Only experienced hunters take on these jobs, even still, there must be at least three hunters working together for a job like this.

Known types of magic:
The power of the enchantment depends on the intensity of the magic
  • Regeneration - Objects are quickly repaired when damaged.
  • Shield - Objects are protected by a layer of magic
  • Flight - Items are lighter.
  • Fire - Objects generate heat.
  • Cold - Items generate cold.
  • Lightning - Objects generate electricity.
Roleplaying
Rules:
  • Follow the Unwritten RP Rules
  • The Hunt is a free-form roleplay. You can make your character do anything as long as it is logical and follows the RP rules.
  • The RP is also dynamic, meaning the story will adapt based on your character's choices.
    Example: There are two roads in front of you, each of the roads has its own events. You can choose which road to take, you can even split up with the group if the went the other way.(But do not stray far from the story)
  • Keep NPC control to a minimum.
  • You can control minor npcs.(regular creatures, townsfolk, guards, etc)
  • You can't control major npcs(bosses, npcs with names) or other people's characters.
  • Wait for the DM to finish actions by your character that deals with something important. For example entering an area, opening chests, using a special item, etc)

Player actions:
These actions can be used by the player by including this "[PA] 'the action'" in their post.

• Passage - The DM will tell you passages in the area.
    Example:
    [DM] There are two roads in the area. The one to the south leads to Town A and the other going west leads to Town B.
    NOTABLE AREAS IN TOWN A: Hunters Guild
    NOTABLE AREAS IN TOWN B: Temple of Derp

If where the passage leads to is unknown to the player's character, it will be like this:
    [DM] There are two roads in the area. The one to the south leads to ??? and the other going west leads to ???​
  • Check - The DM will tell you objects of interest in the area
  • Items - The DM will tell you special items(keys, magic orbs, etc) in the possession of the characters.

Lorepainter System
This RP will use the Lorepainter System by Dragonson but with some changes to accommodate the RP.

Stats:
  • Vigor - Affects health. Each character has a base HP of 50 and each point in Vigor adds 10 to the max HP.
  • Strength - Affects melee attacks.
  • Precision - Affects ranged attacks.
  • Agility - Affects how well you do an action.
*All stats start at 1.

Magic:
Using a Collector, if it has absorbed enough magic, players will be able to infuse their equipment with magic to receive bonuses for their rolls and unlock different actions. There is a maximum level of 5.
LEVEL 1
  • Regeneration - Regeneration speed is 1 inch per second
  • Shield - Magic barrier is as though as leather.
  • Flight - Object is 10% lighter.
  • Fire - Object can catch on fire.
  • Cold - Object can be covered in ice.
  • Lightning - Can generate enough electricity to induce pain.

LEVEL 2
  • Regeneration - Regeneration speed is 2 inches per second
  • Shield - Magic barrier is as though as wood.
  • Flight - Object is 20% lighter.
  • Fire - Can project fire like a flamethrower up to 2 feet away.
  • Cold - Can freeze what it touches at a speed of an inch per second.
  • Lightning - Can project electricity up to 2 feet away.

LEVEL 3
  • Regeneration - Regeneration speed is 3 inches per second
  • Shield - Magic barrier is as though as rock.
  • Flight - Object is 30% lighter.
  • Fire - Can project fire like a flamethrower up to 4 feet away and can shoot a fireball the size of a fist.
  • Cold - Can freeze what it touches at a speed of 2 inches per second and can create ice spikes.
  • Lightning - Can project electricity up to 4 feet away.

LEVEL 4
  • Regeneration - Regeneration speed is 4 inches per second
  • Shield - Magic barrier is as though as silver.
  • Flight - Object is 40% lighter.
  • Fire - Can project fire like a flamethrower up to 6 feet away and can shoot a fireball twice the size of a fist.
  • Cold - Can freeze what it touches at a speed of 4 inches per second and can shoot ice spikes.
  • Lightning - Can project electricity up to 6 feet away.

LEVEL 5
  • Regeneration - Regeneration speed is 5 inches per second
  • Shield - Magic barrier is as though as steel.
  • Flight - Object is 50% lighter.
  • Fire - Can project fire like a flamethrower up to 8 feet away and can shoot a fireball thrice the size of a fist.
  • Cold - Can freeze what it touches at a speed of 8 inches per second.
  • Lightning - Can project electricity up to 8 feet away.

Bonus: 2n
n = level of intensity of the item used.​

Bonuses and Penalties:
There are two types of bonuses, these are called action and damage. The action type will be added to the action roll while the damage type will be added to the damage that will be dealt. There is only one type of penalty however and this will be deducted from the damage.

ACTION BONUSES:
  • Flight
  • Agility

DAMAGE BONUSES:
Added to What's left of the action roll.
  • Strength - Added to melee attacks.
  • Precision - Added to ranged attacks.
  • Fire(Weapon) - Added to any attacks except against fire resistant enemies. Doubled on enemies weak to fire.
  • Cold(Weapon) - Added to any attacks except against cold resistant enemies. Doubled on enemies weak to cold.
  • Lightning(Weapon) - Added to any attacks except against lightning resistant enemies. Doubled on enemies weak to lightning.

PENALTIES:
  • Fire(Armor) - Subtracted from fire damage bonuses. The value after subtraction must not go below zero.
  • Cold(Armor) - Subtracted from cold damage bonuses. The value after subtraction must not go below zero.
  • Lightning(Armor) - Subtracted from lightning damage bonuses. The value after subtraction must not go below zero.
  • Shield(Armor)

Roll Setup:
Because I will be busy on the coming months, I will not be able to do the rolls for you but instead you will be the one to do them. Due to this, we will be using this site, rolz.org/group, to get your rolls so as to prevent any cheating as it records everything. Just input your THW username on the Nickname text box and put in "The Hunt"(Not case-sensitive) on the Group name text box. Any rolls under a name not approved in the RP is disregarded and so are multiple rolls for one action.

A roll is needed whenever you do an attack.
Once you are inside the room as mentioned above, copy this:

explode=6 (2d6+n)-(2d6+m)

Where:
Blue -> Your character's roll
Red -> Enemy's roll
n -> Action bonuses of your character
m -> Action bonuses of the enemy
Green -> Checks if any of the dice rolled on either side gets a 6. 6 results in a critical and rolls another die.
The first part represents your attempt to attack while the second part is the enemy's attempt to attack. If the target cannot oppose your attack for a valid reason(ex. attacking an unaware enemy) then I will be providing a challenge number for you to roll higher against for the attack to be successful.

Then paste it in the long text box next to the button that says "roll!". Now just change n and m into the appropriate value and finally click on "roll!" or just hit enter. Once you have your result, copy the whole text and paste it on you post. The text should look like this: (explode=6 2D6+)-(explode=6 2D6+) => -10

If the final value yields a negative number, it means you have not succeeded in attacking and your enemy will be the one to deal damage. If it holds a positive number, it means you were successful and will deal damage to the target. If the final value is 0, it results in a draw and no one is damaged but you will still have to include this in your post.

Whoever wins in the action roll above will be the one to deal damage to the other.

Get the final value from the roll and then turn it into a positive if it is a negative, then get the damage bonuses of the winner(Minus any resitance penalties), add them to the value from the roll, and finally deduct from it penalties.

Combat:
Rolls for battles against non-bosses or minor NPCs are done by you. On the other hand, rolls against bosses, main NPCs, and player characters function slightly different and are done by me.
The combat in this RP is simple. You simply choose a target to do battle with and do a roll as stated above.

RULES:
  • Only one attack per post.
  • No consecutive attacks/double post. You must wait for another player to post an attack before attacking again.
  • A melee attack against a ranged target from a distance requires 2 rolls. The first roll is the character's attempt to close the distance while the second roll is the attack itself. If the first roll fails, the whole attack fails and the winner will deal damage. If the character does another melee attack on the same target, if it failed the last time, 2 rolls are required.
  • A ranged attack against a melee target that is up close requires 2 rolls. The first roll is the character's attempt to get some range between the two and the second roll is the attack itself. If the first roll fails, the whole attack fails and the winner will deal damage. If the character does another ranged attack on the same target, if it failed the last time, 2 rolls are required.
  • Do not cheat.
  • Multiple rolls for 1 attack is prohibited.
  • Any rolls under a name not linked to any of the approved players will be disregarded.

*There are special cases however where the format of the rolls is changed for example a dual attack. Please talk to me if you feel like the format does not go well with your character so we can work it out.
*I'm working on how combat works against non-minor characters.

Leveling and experience:
This RP features a leveling and experience system.

Experience is gained through attack posts and is given at the end of battles. The number of experience gained depends on whether your attack was successful, unsuccessful, or a draw. Successful attacks give 3 experience, a draw will give 2, and unsuccessful ones give 1 experience. Experience and levels are tracked by me and you will be notified if you gained a level. When you gain a level, you are given 3 points to allocate.

You can compute the number of experience needed to level up by multiplying the last maximum experience needed by 1.5. The experience required for leveling up to 2 is 15.

LevelExperience required
1 -> 215
2 -> 323
3 -> 435

Joining
To join this RP, simply fill up the form below and post it here.

Name: The name.
Personality: His/her personality.
Physical traits: What he/she looks like.
Stats: You are given 10 points to allocate.
  • Vigor -
  • Strength -
  • Precision -
  • Agility -
Equipment: What equipment he/she is using. You can have 1 equipment with 1 level of intensity of any type of magic listed above.
Biography: The character's backstory

Want to make an avatar like the others? Go here!​
Players
attachment.php

Shae & Ulfrik

Name: Shae Banorn
Alignment : Lawful Good

Personality:Calm and bold, Shae always thinks about the situation before acting on it. She is always two steps ahead of his enemy and has the wit and cunning to think as they do.

Stats:-
  • Vigor - 4
  • Strength - 4
  • Precision - 2
  • Agility - 4

Magic :-
Llana's Cuirass - 1 Regeneration magic

Physical traits: Slender and strong, Shae has quite unique crimson eyes and a slightly pale face, she has long brunette hair and an average height.

Equipment: Shae wears the refurbished armor of her mother and wields a
broadsword belonging to her father.
Biography: Left at the doorstep of her father, Shae grew up, without a mother in her life, but she felt happy enough to live on. Ever since her youth, Shae was a bright and merry child. She always had a optimistic look into the world and thought that humanity could never stoop to evil. She thought that if there was enough good in the world, the bad would eventually go away.
When she reached adulthood, Shae's father, Dominik, gave her a suit of armor which was also left with him by Shae's mother, Llana, a holy knight.
Proud to adorn her mother's armor, Shae adventured out to complete Llana's quest, to purge evil from the world, what she didn't realize, was that evil was all around her.
During a hunt for some witches, Shae was overtaken, and was at the brink of death, when suddenly a large grey wolf sprung out from the woods and attacked them.
The wolf, strangely enough, seemed glad to have saved Shae from those witches, and followed her around as it's master. Shae took it in as a pet, and named it Ulfrik.
A few years have passed, as the walls were built up and humanity came in peril, but Shae is not one to back down, she has joined up with the Hunters to save the people around her and slay off the evil.
Name: Lucy

Age: Unknown(Something between 20 and 30, as looks suggest)

Personality:
Intelligent, manipulative, morbid and most of all, broken. Lucy views this life as game.. a game she lost. She is a callous individual that disvalues humans and views most of them as nothing more than pawns. She lives her life by deceiving and using others ruthlessy, only caring for herself.

Physical traits: A tall woman with long, jetblack hair. She is very skinny, rather boney even, yet has a.. voluptous body. She has dark-blue eyes, a cute(yet, at times, rather creepy) looking face. Her beauty is often adored, yet she cannot really concur with that opinion.

Biography:
Lucy woke to the stench of decay. Blood, corpses and flies accompanied her in the room she was trapped in. She was pretty shocked when one of the corpses started to move.. but much to her relief, that actually wasn't a corpse. "Who... who are you?" Lucy asked.. "I am Vaylen. Do you know what is happening here?", he asked, "No, no idea... I do not recognize this place.". Lucy felt very confused, this all seemed so surreal to her.
"Hey, keep it together... come, lets find a way out of here. Whoever took us here won't just let us starve to death, we may have a chance.. It is better than doing nothing, or?", Vaylen tried to comfort her a bit. "Now that I have told you my name, tell me yours, please?". "My name is...is.." Lucy broke down in tears. "Are you alright, what is it?!". "I.. forgot.. everything. No name, no life, nothing is left...". "Amnesia, huh?" Vaylen seemed awfully composed considering the situation, "It's no use thinking about that now. I am a capable fighter... I am sure I can get out of here". Lucy started to regain her composure "You are awfully confident, aren't you? Okay, lets do this.. somehow.".
It took not long until the door to that rotting room opened. Two men in white suits came in. Lucy screamed at them "Who am I?!". "Are you serious?" one of them replied. "You did this to me, didn't you? So give me an answer, I at least wanna know who I am!!", covered in tears, Lucy screamed at them. "Has she lost her memory?" "Guess so.. but I don't think it will pose a problem to our resea-" Vaylen seized the moment, quickly murdering both of them out. "Seems like you are a natural actress.", Vaylen said, with a smile on his face. Lucy searched their bodies. THey both had swords on them and a sheet of paper with various names written on them "Look here, most of the names are crossed out, only your name and another is on it... Lucy.", she felt relieved. "So you are Lucy, mh? Nice to meet you, but we must press on", Vaylen said.
The two of them ran out of the room until they reached a big hallway. Suddenly, Lucy grabbed Vaylen and dragged him into a room "I heard steps. Lets do this as quietly as we can." Lucy said. Vaylen was a surprised "You seem pretty different from that mess you were back in that room.". "I'd like to see how you would act when you are suddenly nothing. Wanna give it a go?" Lucy said with a devious smile on her face. "After we are out of here? I think about it.. But look what I have found!" Vaylen pointed at two swords. "Their names are Amaya and Shiyuki. These bastards have stolen them.. But I guess it's fortunate to find them here. Can you wield a sword?", Vaylen asked. "Wonderful question, idiot.". "Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..anyway. These two ladies here are special. They are infused with magic... With them, they'll have a hard time stopping me." "You are VERY confident - this will kill you one day. But.. the feeling of a sword in my hand is not unfamliar to me.. But enough of this chit-chat - I wanna leave this rotten place."
Lucy and Vaylen sneaked through the hallway until they reached the exit of this building... Only to meet more of these white suits "Damn, they must be waiting for us", Vaylen said in a serious tone. "There is only one way out. I have no idea of the layout of this building or anything, so lets press on. I'll just cut my way through them.". "You really are an idiot, that is suicide!" Lucy was worried... She did not wish to see the only person she knows die. "For a normal person maybe, but as I said before.. I am quite the fighter." Vaylen rushed outside, killing them one after another and Lucy reluctantly fought alongside him, yet more enemies were about to arrive. "Quick Vaylen, run! More are coming". "I've got an idea..." Vaylen swung his swords, first freezing the ground, then creating a steam explosion, giving them enough time to escape.

"Seems like we managed to lose them.. Just what where these people up to?", Lucy asked, but received no answer. "Vaylen..? What's the matter?". Lucy took his hand, but they were ice cold and nearly white. Vaylen has been wounded while creating the steam explosion. "This is lethal, I'm afraid. Guess you were right about this confidence thing..." "No, don't... You.. you are literarily everything I have left!".. "You got a point there, this is pretty egoistic of me, huh? Then, take these two.. Amaya and Shiyuki are very special weapons and it seems like you can actually wield them... You should be able to survive and live off your skills with them...But that is all I can offer.. Farewell, Lucy." Vaylen died and Lucy.. was destroyed.

Since that day, Lucy swore revenge. She does not just want to kill but to torture the people that have robbed her of everything.. twice. She ruthlessly pursues this goal, kills and deceives for a living, until she finally pass judgement on her enemies and end her life...

Stats:
Vigor - 3
Strength - 7
Precision - 1
Agility - 3

Equipment: Lucy can use an array of weapons, but her main expertise lies in japanese swords. She wields two swords, Amaya and Shiyuki, that have been infused Lightning and Ice magic, respectively. The swords, however, have been damaged in her escape, reducing their intensity to 0,5 each.
Furthermore, Lucy prefers light armor to preserve her agility.

hUbDjE.png

Name: Oswald (Oz) Grimm
Personality: Quirky, carefree, knock him down, he gets up and laughs

• Vigor - 5
  • Strength - 3
  • Precision - 3
  • Agility - 3

Magic :- Collector Glove, a leather glove with a grey orb on the back, a vein covers the palm and connects to the orb on the back of the glove, can capture and contain magic for limited time, however it cannot produce it. Defensive Item.

Physical traits: A tad chubby, Oz has a pair of goggles on his head, one lens is cracked, wears overalls and gloves everywhere he goes, he also has a toolbelt with basics, (screwdriver, first aid kit, doohickey, zapdads, and such) and has a burn on his right forearm, when it is brought to his attention, it is the only time he doesn't smile.

Equipment: Toolbelt, Wrench, Magic-bomb (WIP cannot actually contain magic yet so technically its a metal ball...)

Biography:

Oswald was always a weird kid, growing up he would talk about the pixies he could see floating around, and how the monsters were trying to get him. His parents took him to many doctors, and eventually Oswald stopped speaking of magic and fairies. Now, keep in mind this wasn't because of the doctors, but because Oz wanted his parents to be happy. Oswald's parents knew full well that magic existed but they tried to hide it from their son, as it is a dangerous thing and Oswald's parent's knew of its danger.

One night when Oswald was about 17, his parents heard a loud scream from upstairs and rushed into Oz's room to find he was unconscious on the floor, he had been tinkering with magic, and paid the price. A few days later Oz woke up to find his room just as he left it, but as he left the room to descend the stairs he saw the rest of his house was in shambles.

"Mom, Dad!?" he called out down the dark stairwell, no reply.

Eventually mustering the courage, Oz began trudging down the stairs, as clumsy as Oz was, he lost his footing, he went to catch himself on the arm rail, when suddenly he felt a searing pain on his right forearm, he looked down to see the oddest shaped burn, ingrained in his skin. Careful to not inflict such wounds on himself again, Oz searched the house, his parents were gone. Grabbing his tinkering gear, and what supplies he could find, Oswald Grimm set out to find his parents, to find magic, and to find answers. He turned and looked at the little cottage of a house that he had spent most of his life in, he watched the building stand, firm and steadfast.

Oz smiled, "The worst, is behind us" he said with that childish grin, and so he turned, and began to walk.
attachment.php

Name: Savanaresh The Scourge

Stats:

• Vigor - 3
  • Strength - 6
  • Precision - 1
  • Agility - 4

Personality:
Neutral Evil. Scourge is shy and doesn't talk very often., as a person he is
selfish and greedy. He would betray anyone for his own personal gain.
In combat he is very aggressive and likes to rush in on the enemy. In other
words he doesn't care about his life or lives of others. He wants the coin.
Because he is carrying light armor he is very fast.
He is left handed.

Physical traits:
Blue eyes, red hair (although bald, that's his hair color)

Equipment:
Black leather armor, plate armor on shoulders and wrists, steel sword.

Magic:
Blackswamp Leather (gloves) - 1 Fire

Backstory:
Savanaresh had bad luck since his birth, since his mother wasn't married she had
to drop him in a small river to avoid punishment for having a child before marriage.
The current took him to a old forest where an abandoned fortress called Saint Irina stood.
Irina's walls may be old and broken but it's indoors were still very usable.
Inside of the fortress the local bandits are housed, one of those bandits while outside
spotted the baby floating in the river. The bandits managed to save the baby and for it's
entire childhood they trained it to be the ultimate bandit. And that today is Savanaresh.
Well he is not exactly like they imagined. But he works.

Today after years of training Savanaresh is looking to be a messanger for hire. He will
carry messages around the kingdom for coin. No need for pigeons and other methods that
can be shot down. Why not use a berserk bandit instead? He will get the job done.
Savanaresh also works as a mercenary.
171388-albums7673-picture89930.jpg

Name: Glorin, the Knight

Personality: Chaotic Neutral. He joined the Hunters only because he wanted to get rich and cares about nothing but himself – and his precious – his amulet which he claims to be the "Holy Symbol of his Nameless God". He thinks that this "God" will save the humans - by creating a new ice age and freezing both humans and the monsters who endanger humanity. In order to fulfil the will of his deity, Glorin decided to absorb the power of creatures to infuse his sword and some staffs with cold magic and bring the ice to the world.

Physical traits: Glorin is a strong, muscular, tall man with short, black hair and green eyes. He wears a heavy plate armor and helmet, so most of the time he is a walking, talking armor.

Equipment: His sword - the mighty Iceclaw - and staffs infused with cold magic. And - of course - his "Holy Amulet".

Attributes:
  • Vigor - 5
  • Strength - 5
  • Precision - 2
  • Agility - 2

Magic: Iceclaw with 1 Cold intensity.

Biography:
Glorin grew up in a city which name is lost after its destruction by the strange creatures. He already was an adult when this happened. It's unknown what exactly happened in this city, but while he used to be a ordinary knight before, he turned into a fanatic who claimed that the world could only be purged from this unholy creatures by freezing the world of Orien - and everybody who lived on it. Of course, he couldn't get much support, so he decided to join the Hunters to earn enough money to buy more ice staffs and to find new creatures whose powers he could use for his ultimate goal.
I+love+you+_858301bdbe1ce44d240cb6fd03b115f9.jpg

Name: Sunny Fizz, tha Awaker

Personality: Chaotic Neutral. Unpredictable and absent minded. Easy to please, whenever something is set on fire or explodes, Sunny will stare and smile with amazement and then run off to the next thing he considers to be awesome. Could be anything, maybe this cat he just set on fire or maybe this smoldering mass of charcoal that used to be a butterfly? Amazing. Life is Amazing.

Physical traits: Extremely tiny. Dark bluish hair, pale face, blue eyes and a pair of stubby arms and legs.

Equipment: A Infernal Bunny Hoodie. A Fwosh stick of Madness, normal people generally just refer to this as a torch, boxer shorts with a flower pattern, a pair of leather pants and pair of dusty brown boots. Also, a pointy knife and a bag that used to house his previously lost knife collection.

Biography:Hailing from the wondrous merchant city of Staberdeen, a town famous for having all of their sheriffs end their lives by stabbing themselves multiple times in their backs, while rumors say they were stabbed by others. Coincidentally, Sunny also lost his knife collection a while back around that time. Anyhow, from this town comes Sunny Fizz, a tiny little industrial worker who rather recently beat the living bajeezus out of an old merchant. Because Sunny wants him some gold, y'dig? But alas, all the loot he found was only a pink bunnie hoodie. The Infernal Bunny Hoodie, to be exact. This hoodie has been infused with the element of fire. It used to be white, but after numerous explosions and its fire resistant nature, retained a more pinkish hue. Sunny realized that something was wrong when he picked up a cool stick and realized that it spontaneously caught fire, Amazing! Sticks normally do not do that! So he named it the Fwosh Stick of Madness. Knowing he had attained some form of power, Sunny ventured on a quest for shinies.

Stats: 10 Points added to stats.
  • Vigor - 3
  • Strength - 1
  • Precision - 2
  • Agility - 8
Magic: Bunny Hoodie with Level 1 Fire intensity.
sanger2_1432.png

Name: Sanger Zonvolt
Personality:

Chaotic good.

Sanger is an honorable soldier who fights for his self-perceived 'greater good', with little regard of what other people expect of him. Hardened by a long career as a soldier, Sanger has an amazing amount of wisdom on the battlefield and can sense the potential in allies and enemies alike.

Physical traits: A well-built, muscular man with constant determination in his eyes.

Stats: You are given 10 points to allocate.

Vigor 4
Strength 5
Precision 3
Agility 2

Equipment:

Colossal blade: Sanger carries a huge blade with himself, which he can swing with deadly efficiency, but makes him sluggish in combat, therefore he prefers using the colossal blade without wearing his armor.

Katana: In fights where more agility is required, Sanger prefers to use his Katana, which is less devastating, yet allows him to move freely.

"Grungust" heavy armor: Sanger wears his armor rarely, since it makes him extremely sluggish. Yet, the Grungust provides formidable durability.

Sanger has no relation to magic, neither does his equipment.

Biography:

Little is known about the early life of Sanger Zonvolt, except that he has an extremely long career as a Hunter compared to his age. His exploits made him achieve a moderate fame among his companions, yet he prefers to choose his own methods of working in the field and in life in general.

Last edited:
Level 25
Hey! Will look nice and I really see that this forum is starting to revive :)

Name: Varus Eagleye
Personality: Neutral Good. Mysterious, but willing to take care of his people and protect them from danger. He is brave enough to face the creatures behind the wall, but sometimes get fearful when he remember his bloody past.
Physical traits: Slender, green eyes, fair skin, blonde hair, red boots, brown vest with a green shirt underneath to blend the forest and be invisible from the beast outsides, black pants, light brown cape and hood and a black belt.
Equipment: Woodbane, an ancient bow which can create spirit arrows instead of the user keep reloading it.
Biography: Varus was born with the family or skilled assassins. But one day, his parents went out to the wall but killed by the creatures outside, and after three years of mourning, his two older brothers left him alone, homeless. After that, he trained himself better so he can get the justice that his parents deserve.

Level 16
I have a question. Is this going to take place on a specific WC3 map? I've yet to actually start an RP on the hive, and would like to know how to comes to together

RPs on the hive doesn't take place in a wc3 map.(I haven't seen an RP that did this)
RPs here are text-based which is posting texts on what is happening on a character, object, environment, etc.
You can check the Live Shows sub-forum here for a few references.

Level 10
attachment.php

Shae & Ulfrik

Name: Shae Banorn
Alignment : Lawful Good

Personality:Calm and bold, Shae always thinks about the situation before acting on it. She is always two steps ahead of his enemy and has the wit and cunning to think as they do.

• Vigor - 4
  • Strength - 4
  • Precision - 2
  • Agility - 4

Magic :-
Llana's Cuirass - 1 Regeneration magic

Physical traits: Slender and strong, Shae has quite unique crimson eyes and a slightly pale face, she has long brunette hair and an average height.

Equipment: Shae wears the refurbished armor of her mother and wields a
broadsword belonging to her father.
Biography: Left at the doorstep of her father, Shae grew up, without a mother in her life, but she felt happy enough to live on. Ever since her youth, Shae was a bright and merry child. She always had a optimistic look into the world and thought that humanity could never stoop to evil. She thought that if there was enough good in the world, the bad would eventually go away.
When she reached adulthood, Shae's father, Dominik, gave her a suit of armor which was also left with him by Shae's mother, Llana, a holy knight.
Proud to adorn her mother's armor, Shae adventured out to complete Llana's quest, to purge evil from the world, what she didn't realize, was that evil was all around her.
During a hunt for some witches, Shae was overtaken, and was at the brink of death, when suddenly a large grey wolf sprung out from the woods and attacked them.
The wolf, strangely enough, seemed glad to have saved Shae from those witches, and followed her around as it's master. Shae took it in as a pet, and named it Ulfrik.
A few years have passed, as the walls were built up and humanity came in peril, but Shae is not one to back down, she has joined up with the Hunters to save the people around her and slay off the evil.

Attachments

• canvas.png
    canvas.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Level 7
Hmmm. That might be difficult to give since a lot of the events have a reason for it but I'll try to give more backstory without giving the secrets away.
Oh, you misunderstand(Though, a few more details would indeed be nice)

I mean, my character would have a more elaborate backstory. On that note, though, it would be useful to know some simple things about the world will be rping in.. Like setting, technology etc. etc. These things also would not give much away.

Level 7
Name: Lucy

Age: Unknown(Something between 20 and 30, as looks suggest)

Personality:
Intelligent, manipulative, morbid and most of all, broken. Lucy views this life as game.. a game she lost. She is a callous individual that disvalues humans and views most of them as nothing more than pawns. She lives her life by deceiving and using others ruthlessy, only caring for herself.

Physical traits: A tall woman with long, jetblack hair. She is very skinny, rather boney even, yet has a.. voluptous body. She has dark-blue eyes, a cute(yet, at times, rather creepy) looking face. Her beauty is often adored, yet she cannot really concur with that opinion.

Biography:
Lucy woke to the stench of decay. Blood, corpses and flies accompanied her in the room she was trapped in. She was pretty shocked when one of the corpses started to move.. but much to her relief, that actually wasn't a corpse. "Who... who are you?" Lucy asked.. "I am Vaylen. Do you know what is happening here?", he asked, "No, no idea... I do not recognize this place.". Lucy felt very confused, this all seemed so surreal to her.
"Hey, keep it together... come, lets find a way out of here. Whoever took us here won't just let us starve to death, we may have a chance.. It is better than doing nothing, or?", Vaylen tried to comfort her a bit. "Now that I have told you my name, tell me yours, please?". "My name is...is.." Lucy broke down in tears. "Are you alright, what is it?!". "I.. forgot.. everything. No name, no life, nothing is left...". "Amnesia, huh?" Vaylen seemed awfully composed considering the situation, "It's no use thinking about that now. I am a capable fighter... I am sure I can get out of here". Lucy started to regain her composure "You are awfully confident, aren't you? Okay, lets do this.. somehow.".
It took not long until the door to that rotting room opened. Two men in white suits came in. Lucy screamed at them "Who am I?!". "Are you serious?" one of them replied. "You did this to me, didn't you? So give me an answer, I at least wanna know who I am!!", covered in tears, Lucy screamed at them. "Has she lost her memory?" "Guess so.. but I don't think it will pose a problem to our resea-" Vaylen seized the moment, quickly murdering both of them out. "Seems like you are a natural actress.", Vaylen said, with a smile on his face. Lucy searched their bodies. THey both had swords on them and a sheet of paper with various names written on them "Look here, most of the names are crossed out, only your name and another is on it... Lucy.", she felt relieved. "So you are Lucy, mh? Nice to meet you, but we must press on", Vaylen said.
The two of them ran out of the room until they reached a big hallway. Suddenly, Lucy grabbed Vaylen and dragged him into a room "I heard steps. Lets do this as quietly as we can." Lucy said. Vaylen was a surprised "You seem pretty different from that mess you were back in that room.". "I'd like to see how you would act when you are suddenly nothing. Wanna give it a go?" Lucy said with a devious smile on her face. "After we are out of here? I think about it.. But look what I have found!" Vaylen pointed at two swords. "Their names are Amaya and Shiyuki. These bastards have stolen them.. But I guess it's fortunate to find them here. Can you wield a sword?", Vaylen asked. "Wonderful question, idiot.". "Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..anyway. These two ladies here are special. They are infused with magic... With them, they'll have a hard time stopping me." "You are VERY confident - this will kill you one day. But.. the feeling of a sword in my hand is not unfamliar to me.. But enough of this chit-chat - I wanna leave this rotten place."
Lucy and Vaylen sneaked through the hallway until they reached the exit of this building... Only to meet more of these white suits "Damn, they must be waiting for us", Vaylen said in a serious tone. "There is only one way out. I have no idea of the layout of this building or anything, so lets press on. I'll just cut my way through them.". "You really are an idiot, that is suicide!" Lucy was worried... She did not wish to see the only person she knows die. "For a normal person maybe, but as I said before.. I am quite the fighter." Vaylen rushed outside, killing them one after another and Lucy reluctantly fought alongside him, yet more enemies were about to arrive. "Quick Vaylen, run! More are coming". "I've got an idea..." Vaylen swung his swords, first freezing the ground, then creating a steam explosion, giving them enough time to escape.

"Seems like we managed to lose them.. Just what where these people up to?", Lucy asked, but received no answer. "Vaylen..? What's the matter?". Lucy took his hand, but they were ice cold and nearly white. Vaylen has been wounded while creating the steam explosion. "This is lethal, I'm afraid. Guess you were right about this confidence thing..." "No, don't... You.. you are literarily everything I have left!".. "You got a point there, this is pretty egoistic of me, huh? Then, take these two.. Amaya and Shiyuki are very special weapons and it seems like you can actually wield them... You should be able to survive and live off your skills with them...But that is all I can offer.. Farewell, Lucy." Vaylen died and Lucy.. was destroyed.

Since that day, Lucy swore revenge. She does not just want to kill but to torture the people that have robbed her of everything.. twice. She ruthlessly pursues this goal, kills and deceives for a living, until she finally pass judgement on her enemies and end her life...

Stats:
Vigor - 3
Strength - 7
Precision - 1
Agility - 3

Equipment: Lucy can use an array of weapons, but her main expertise lies in japanese swords. She wields two swords, Amaya and Shiyuki, that have been infused Lightning and Ice magic, respectively. The swords, however, have been damaged in her escape, reducing their intensity to 0,5 each.
Furthermore, Lucy prefers light armor to preserve her agility.

Last edited:
Level 9
hUbDjE.png

Name: Oswald (Oz) Grimm
Personality: Quirky, carefree, knock him down, he gets up and laughs

• Vigor - 5
  • Strength - 3
  • Precision - 3
  • Agility - 3

Magic :- Collector Glove, a leather glove with a grey orb on the back, a vein covers the palm and connects to the orb on the back of the glove, can capture and contain magic for limited time, however it cannot produce it. Defensive Item.

Physical traits: A tad chubby, Oz has a pair of goggles on his head, one lens is cracked, wears overalls and gloves everywhere he goes, he also has a toolbelt with basics, (screwdriver, first aid kit, doohickey, zapdads, and such) and has a burn on his right forearm, when it is brought to his attention, it is the only time he doesn't smile.

Equipment: Toolbelt, Wrench, Magic-bomb (WIP cannot actually contain magic yet so technically its a metal ball...)

Biography:

Oswald was always a weird kid, growing up he would talk about the pixies he could see floating around, and how the monsters were trying to get him. His parents took him to many doctors, and eventually Oswald stopped speaking of magic and fairies. Now, keep in mind this wasn't because of the doctors, but because Oz wanted his parents to be happy. Oswald's parents knew full well that magic existed but they tried to hide it from their son, as it is a dangerous thing and Oswald's parent's knew of its danger.

One night when Oswald was about 17, his parents heard a loud scream from upstairs and rushed into Oz's room to find he was unconscious on the floor, he had been tinkering with magic, and paid the price. A few days later Oz woke up to find his room just as he left it, but as he left the room to descend the stairs he saw the rest of his house was in shambles.

"Mom, Dad!?" he called out down the dark stairwell, no reply.

Eventually mustering the courage, Oz began trudging down the stairs, as clumsy as Oz was, he lost his footing, he went to catch himself on the arm rail, when suddenly he felt a searing pain on his right forearm, he looked down to see the oddest shaped burn, ingrained in his skin. Careful to not inflict such wounds on himself again, Oz searched the house, his parents were gone. Grabbing his tinkering gear, and what supplies he could find, Oswald Grimm set out to find his parents, to find magic, and to find answers. He turned and looked at the little cottage of a house that he had spent most of his life in, he watched the building stand, firm and steadfast.

Oz smiled, "The worst, is behind us" he said with that childish grin, and so he turned, and began to walk.

Last edited:

_PV

_PV

Level 7
Lord Aurrious

"He whose Rage Immolates..."

Forbearance - Discipline...
Forsaken a midst unbridled sin.
This atrocity rose from hellish flame-
where resentment shone and demons reigned...

His hatred - tempered by the impurest ore
as his wrath spewed death and purveyed gore.
His visage so grievously riddled with scars;
through years of battle against Underworld Czars...

"Aurrious the Terror..", the Demon-lord grinned,
as he struck the anvil, and It appeared limbed.
This construct of chaos took form off a whim,
"..With Hatred and Heat; it's filled to the brim.."

The hammer that forged this Bringer of Pain
had ironically shaped their own fall and bane,
Nothing could contain the Paragon of Hate-
For nothing in this (under)world his bloodlust; could sate.

Hatred and Rage is not all that evil,
In fact during combat, it proves quite lethal.

Name: Aurrious
Age: Unknown; Though his appearance suggests a rather prime and youthful age, this Harbinger of Hate has seen many years of war and struggle.
Magical Affinity: Utilizes Fire as main magic school. Though during combat, Aurrious utilizes his rage and hatred to fuel his flame.
Equipment: Through his years of combat in the underworld, Aurrious has obtained armor he had claimed off his creator, which he had slain. His distinct axe and Shield; OTHIL'OL GOSAA, which translates to "Bane of Hatred" in Demonic-tongue, Aurrious had forged himself at the very pyre and anvil he was created. Aurrious forged these weapons with his Creator's bone-fragments.
Personality: Though he utilizes Rage and "kind of" represents the pure essence of Anger, Aurrious is known to be a reasonable being. Calm during his time out of combat, yet cold when confronted; He is definitely not a being for words. He lets his unbridled might do the talking for him. An intelligent being, with little tolerance for idiocy. Aurrious is utterly void of petty desires and ambition. He has no memory of his past, and thus seeks to find out why he had been created.
Physical Traits: Brandishing his immensely evil armor, he yet still possesses a distinct physical appearance. Fiery hair engulfs his head as his eyes are as red as his foes blood. His stature is rather freakish yet muscular; for he dwarfs even the tallest of men in size. A large scar is marred upon his countenance; a display of past-war that he had been involved in.
Biography: As the poem states... Aurrious originates from the Underworld; forged by the Demon Lord, Abraxas. The Demon Lord sought a powerful weapon he could brandish during the UnderWar a good few centuries ago. Through his supreme knowledge in conjuration and being notorious for his necromancy, the Demon Lord had sculpted the perfect weapon through the nightmares and apparitions of the World above. The forging went exceptionally well; in fact, too well... His conjuration had been shaped so powerful, he couldn't control it.
The mighty Demon of Fate could not be contained. He violently struck at Abraxas, severely wounding him. The evil spirits dissipated from the creation due to instability in the Underworld-rift, and what was left was the essence of hatred itself; Abraxas' Hatred in himself. Thus, Aurrious had risen from the ashes. As he up heaved himself out of the embers of hatred, Aurrious imposed a query upon the only being in his immediate surroundings; "Why am I summoned?"; to which abaraxes replied resentfully in a demonic tongue. Aurrious, angered by the fact of not being able to understand this Demon Lord. Though a shell of what he was before, Aurrious mustered the might to lift the demon lord off the ground and restate his question in an unsettling manner. He spoke the common tongue due to the fact that he was forged from human dreams, and thus he inherited the common tongue.
Abraxas could not answer him. This inability to answer was mistaken for utter idiocy, which drove Aurrious to crush Abaraxs' head in his titan grip.
"...No one is going to give me reason, so I will seek my reason my self."
He forged his weapons at the very anvil he was created, and roamed the Underworld looking for answers.
Though the evil spirits that once manifested in Aurrious dissipated during the rift-flux, It sensed a great power moving about the Underworld. After Aurrious had slain a good number of Demon-Lords to obtain the truth, the Evil-apparition appeared before him, bearing fangs rather than answers.
Aurrious and the Evil-apparition had battled for days, deforming the very pits of the distorted Underworld. Eventually, the spirit had inflicted a hefty incision upon Aurrious' Soul. The Battle was over.
Upon death, Aurrious had then been banished to the human world.
"Banished?" you might inquire? Beings such as Aurrious experiance an exponential loss of power when roaming the human world, for they feed off the hate in the air, where as the human world is seen as a Pure place.
The only way Aurrious could unlock his past is by harvesting enough souls off of a specific evil creature of the Human world; thus he decided to join the Hunters.
Fueled with hate of what he once was, Aurrious will Incinerate impediments on his quest to discover who, or what he once was.

bmgsyr.png

Level 16
@Zzonehardy
Cool character. :)
Approved.
@_PV
Amazing character and backstory but is OP so I'm gonna have to say no. Sorry about disapproving, it looks like you put a lot of work into this. Maybe I could add him as a villain, though we need to change his story because I don't like the idea of having something out of the RP's world(demons, underworld, God, etc) in the story.
Again, sorry about saying no.

_PV

_PV

Level 7
Well, It might seem OP but I added the idea that he does in fact experience a dramatic power-loss upon entering the human world :|
..but it's cool, it's your role-play so I understand :)

Level 7
Well, It might seem OP but I added the idea that he does in fact experience a dramatic power-loss upon entering the human world :|
..but it's cool, it's your role-play so I understand :)
Just try to change the story to fit the world of "The Hunt"... other than that, you may emphasize the gravity of said powerloss a bit more ^.^

Level 7
I got a Semester test coming up in an hour, so after that I'll put some effort into it :p

Sounds good, I'll look forward to it~

And... bad luck on the test. I like stuff that people call "bad", so bad must be a good thing... right~?

_PV

_PV

Level 7
Well, I am currently on the Hive while going over my work on my left; I think it's really evident that I am not going to enjoy this test xD ..If I make it back and I'm exhausted, I'll rather give it a shot around tonight. (Yes I did pull an all-nighter for this test I am not particularly fond of :>)

Level 7
Well, I am currently on the Hive while going over my work on my left; I think it's really evident that I am not going to enjoy this test xD ..If I make it back and I'm exhausted, I'll rather give it a shot around tonight. (Yes I did pull an all-nighter for this test I am not particularly fond of :>)

Ah, the legendary all-nighter. Due to their regularity in my life, I fail to grasp their... Impertinence! Ha, that was a joke.. It's funy because I treated the all-nighter as a treacherous assistant to an emperor...

I am sure you can not do it. You will fail miserably and probably crap your pants. After you did all that, please wash yourself before you post again. I hope this was helpful ^.^

_PV

_PV

Level 7
I realized the characters should look like those thumbnails, I guess I overkilled it a tad :p I'll post my altered character later tonight. At the moment I am happy cause I wrecked a semester test :p so it's 4:20 here, if you know what I mean :D

Edit: I just received a really nice idea on altering my character! Aurrious is not forsaken ;)

Level 9
I guess you haven't faced the wrath of Goldshire in World of Warcraft.
Every RPer everywhere who play WoW know that Goldshire is the ERP-metropolis.
I don't mean that in a good way.. It's best to stop the discussion while we're still ahead.

Thats not even that bad, it kind of goes like.

*remove all gear*
male /sleep
female, /sit, /stand. /sit, /stand, /dance, repeat.

To be honest it is a sad thing to behold... depressing in all aspects.

Level 10
Thats not even that bad, it kind of goes like.

*remove all gear*
male /sleep
female, /sit, /stand. /sit, /stand, /dance, repeat.

To be honest it is a sad thing to behold... depressing in all aspects.

I've been to Moonguard (US) Server, it's not a pretty sight...
Seriously let's refrain from this topic or just make a different thread to talk about this, since we're just messing up this thread, which is obviously not for ERP, it's much different..

Level 9
I've been to Moonguard (US) Server, it's not a pretty sight...
Seriously let's refrain from this topic or just make a different thread to talk about this, since we're just messing up this thread, which is obviously not for ERP, it's much different..

I agree 100%

OT: Hey Gunslinger, do you want to add Varus' sprite to Chen's character in the first post?

Level 10
So will the actual Role Play have another thread? Given as this one has been mostly introductions and sign-ups, questions, and OOC (Out of Character) Discussion?

I think that would be better most probably..Also, is there a way to make threads locked? Like only specific people could write there? If so, then it would be more convenient to do so, so that random trolls don't jump in and disturb the peace.

Level 7
I like systems. I love tinkering with them.

I once played some RP where I played a character with 3 personalities... needed to do a personality roll for many actions~ Twas very much fun.

Level 26
I couldn't contribute anything back on thursday because I had an interview I had to prepare for.

I+love+you+_858301bdbe1ce44d240cb6fd03b115f9.jpg

Name: Sunny Fizz, tha Awaker

Personality: Chaotic Neutral. Unpredictable and absent minded. Easy to please, whenever something is set on fire or explodes, Sunny will stare and smile with amazement and then run off to the next thing he considers to be awesome. Could be anything, maybe this cat he just set on fire or maybe this smoldering mass of charcoal that used to be a butterfly? Amazing. Life is Amazing.

Physical traits: Extremely tiny. Dark bluish hair, pale face, blue eyes and a pair of stubby arms and legs.

Equipment: A Infernal Bunny Hoodie. A Fwosh stick of Madness, normal people generally just refer to this as a torch, boxer shorts with a flower pattern, a pair of leather pants and pair of dusty brown boots. Also, a pointy knife and a bag that used to house his previously lost knife collection.

Biography:Hailing from the wondrous merchant city of Staberdeen, a town famous for having all of their sheriffs end their lives by stabbing themselves multiple times in their backs, while rumors say they were stabbed by others. Coincidentally, Sunny also lost his knife collection a while back around that time. Anyhow, from this town comes Sunny Fizz, a tiny little industrial worker who rather recently beat the living bajeezus out of an old merchant. Because Sunny wants him some gold, y'dig? But alas, all the loot he found was only a pink bunnie hoodie. The Infernal Bunny Hoodie, to be exact. This hoodie has been infused with the element of fire. It used to be white, but after numerous explosions and its fire resistant nature, retained a more pinkish hue. Sunny realized that something was wrong when he picked up a cool stick and realized that it spontaneously caught fire, Amazing! Sticks normally do not do that! So he named it the Fwosh Stick of Madness. Knowing he had attained some form of power, Sunny ventured on a quest for shinies.

Stats: 10 Points added to stats.
  • Vigor - 3
  • Strength - 1
  • Precision - 2
  • Agility - 8
Magic: Bunny Hoodie with Level 1 Fire intensity.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Joining as well.

171388-albums7673-picture89930.jpg

Name: Glorin, the Knight

Personality: Chaotic Neutral. He joined the Hunters only because he wanted to get rich and cares about nothing but himself – and his precious – his amulet which he claims to be the "Holy Symbol of his Nameless God". He thinks that this "God" will save the humans - by creating a new ice age and freezing both humans and the monsters who endanger humanity. In order to fulfil the will of his deity, Glorin decided to absorb the power of creatures to infuse his sword and some staffs with cold magic and bring the ice to the world.

Physical traits: Glorin is a strong, muscular, tall man with short, black hair and green eyes. He wears a heavy plate armor and helmet, so most of the time he is a walking, talking armor.

Equipment: His sword - the mighty Iceclaw - and staffs infused with cold magic. And - of course - his "Holy Amulet".

Attributes:
  • Vigor - 5
  • Strength - 5
  • Precision - 2
  • Agility - 2

Magic: Iceclaw with 1 Cold intensity.

Biography:
Glorin grew up in a city which name is lost after its destruction by the strange creatures. He already was an adult when this happened. It's unknown what exactly happened in this city, but while he used to be a ordinary knight before, he turned into a fanatic who claimed that the world could only be purged from this unholy creatures by freezing the world of Orien - and everybody who lived on it. Of course, he couldn't get much support, so he decided to join the Hunters to earn enough money to buy more ice staffs and to find new creatures whose powers he could use for his ultimate goal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.