• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Autumn Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Okay, shameless double-post just to get people's attention.

So I've just finished reading through the Live RP thread. If I'm not wrong, there are two NPCs that regularly interact with the characters; Syhir and Rhyme. The RPers are there to pass judgement on Avithyr Tolk who had allegedly killed 300 people in one night. They question him, then his uncle (?) who remains unhelpful. The other witnesses are found to be dead. Then the court is dismissed and they go to the Cindethyre Lounge to eat where they meet another NPC Kimorr.

I hope I got it right so far. Is everyone still interested in doing this? If its going ahead, then I'll start making my character.

Any news on Wolfe?

Level 20
Yeah that is pretty much it for the story so far. I am a bit annoyed I joined late and didn't do anything.

Frettory I think interacted the most but his actions pulled the story off the tracks which is why i guess players didn't get more info out of interrogations.

Level 27
Aye, that's the jist of what happened Arc.
Honestly, anyone who feels like posting ought to just go ahead and do so. I'd be perfectly fine with keeping the RP aliv with just one player, so unless you wanna' wait so nobody has to read up again then feel free to start at your leisure.

Last edited:
Level 12
Okay I'm going to go ahead and post my character.

Name: Azier

Race: Herder

Personality: Year of wandering the lands have taught Azier the virtue of patience, reflected in his clam collected manner. Typically one to analyse before acting, others cannot help but feel a sense of pride emanating from him. A figure more keen of nature than of civilization and solitude more than company, Azier is still compassionate and welcoming to those he deems his friends, though that may prove harder than it seems at first. He is one to get down to doing things and accomplishing tasks, but has a tendency to drift off when speaking, especially when recounting his tales.

Backstory: Azier was born a Herder but into a Human family. As such, he is familiar with the various traditions from both races and is constantly reminded of his heritage. From young, he was taught that humans and Herder were to live harmoniously, a sentiment that he shares. He displayed an aptitude to alchemy and the workings of machines from a very young age.

The reason for this odd matching of parents and child was because Azier was found in the slave market. His human parents could not bear to see a young babe being recklessly handled by oafs and thugs and promptly bought him into their household. Fortunately, his human parents were tycoon owners and from a very young age, Azier lived a privileged and spoiled life.

Upon reaching 20 years of age, Azier took upon the opportunity to travel the world with his uncle, a world-renown explorer who had chartered already several different lands previously unheard of. While at first he was reluctant to go, the life aboard a ship travelling from distant land to orient became his new passion. When his uncle became too old to continue travelling, Azier was named his successor of his ship in order to continue his legacy of charting newfoundland.

Unfortunately, this was all nearly 150 years ago. Now the act of travelling the world for decades upon decades is almost unheard of and generally frowned upon. Before, his uncle would publish books and journals with beautiful illustrations of the creatures he had encountered in order to fund his expeditions. But times have changed and people, humans and herder alike, have been very much discouraged from doing such tomfoolery. As a result, Azier’s exploration corp was shut down due to lack of finances. Azier’s name was virtually unheard of, save for a few who shared the same passions as him. All the fame that was poured upon Azier’s uncle never came to him and he was fighting an uphill battle with his accountant more than actually exploring. His bedroom was stacked with the hundreds and hundreds of drafts and journals he had written overtime. He was living the unemployed life for a time being, until he received a letter from the Autumn Court.

An unfortunate encounter with a very angry dwarf and his cabbage stall resulted in him losing memory of his surname.

Level 27
Unfortunately not. We had a short conversation primarily centred around GW2, then he suddenly disappeared back into the realm wherein all myths and legends reside presumably to have a cup of tea with some leprechauns.

I'll poke him a bit and see if there's any hope he might join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.