• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arcane Sorceress

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My submission for Texturing Competition #10, Arcane Sorceress! Tell me how you like it and leave a comment and a critique! ^^ Here's the icon

Leave a credit in your map and do not distribute this on any other site without my permission!

UPDATE: sharpened

Keywords:
Sorceress, Mage, Magician, White, Arcane, Frost, Blue, Hair, Gem, Relic, Jaina, Blood, Elf, High, Elven, Human, Snow, Boobs
Contents

Arcane Sorceress (Texture)

Reviews
17:54, 25th Sep 2008 Hawkwing: Not enough freehand.
Level 3
this is from one of world of warcraft art works. and very impressive

but the robe at breast, it shouldnt be flat in to the belly, altho its the problem in skins.

you shouldve tried an model.

ps. eyeballs?

Level 4
4/5 the skin is awesome, but does not fit into the regular world of warcraft. to make it look good you should combine it with additional skins in this detail and bluish from other units (e.g. highelv captain, spellbreaker, priest, kael, etc)

but very nice job!

Level 34
:slp:She needs eye balls, that's shure...
Sexy and well done, nice!
Please add her eye balls! Blue eyeballs :smile:
She has eyeballs, Cyan eyeballs but you can see the eyeballs only in the portrait... you haven't seen them probably because you forgot to test it ingame

Anyway, thanks for the comments ^^

EDIT: but when you use her as an unit, it will be really hard to see the eyeballs ingame. (but as an unit, not portrait) Btw, look at the preview screenshot, you see there's an image of her face in portrait, and there you can see eyeballs... but it might be blurry because I converted the picture to JPEG

Level 3
pretty much, all of WoW and wc3 elf types dont own eyeballs. same as undead and orcs... ONLY HUMAN HAS EYEBALLS???

Game Babes - Playfuls.com - Play your life!

this is the art work i am talking that this model is based on O_O

adding cape and change of hair gets you out of copy rights trouble(?)

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 34
Game Babes - Playfuls.com - Play your life!

this is the art work i am talking that this model is based on O_O

adding cape and change of hair gets you out of copy rights trouble(?)

lol
Well, it is kinda, I was lookin' at the picture but, it's made by me, and most of ideas are from me, what's wrong with that?

Btw, you made a double post which is forbidden on Hive, you should merge those two posts you made into one post, by using
edit.gif
button, that is placed down left of your post

Level 3
there are no eyeballs for a reason i would guess...since its a sorceress its there to make it look like she has power, or like her eyes are glowing

i think the reason why only humans own eyeballs is to give other race some mystical feeling.

no eyeballs. gives some mystic feelin eh?

but for humans, since we all see it every single day, not much of mystic.

Level 9
Is she seeing anyone?
I would rep you... but i've just repped you for your icon and it wont let me rep so soon.
Remind me next week I owe you some rep if you remember too ^^

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Works fine in-game, but on an artistic level the skin is rather blurry and the color-scheme seems unfinished. It's also a lot of recolor, I'd love to see some mroe freehand and less smudge. ;)

Works fine in-game, but on an artistic level the skin is rather blurry and the color-scheme seems unfinished. It's also a lot of recolor, I'd love to see some mroe freehand and less smudge. ;)

Who are you dude? >< please refrain from posting nonesense and come back online when some sense gets shubed in your scull >< EDIT: i whish i can negrep you><

Friky, as exellent as ever. PM me when you have some free time. i need a skin