• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Basic Maul 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This maul is not playable but is instead a basic version that you add your own themes, towers, and creeps to. For those of you who say that I am a noob for making this. Think, next time you play a maul, would you like a to play a maul that has no boot system, leaderboard, or even good music? Or one that does? Please post any glitches and I'll see if I can fix them.

Current Version: 1.01

Features: Booting, BetaTest Mode, if greys unused or left creeps wont spawn at grey, Music system, Air can't cut, leavers gold will be split among remaining players

Changes:
Fixed Boot System
Made Trigger Comments explain the triggers.

Note: I am not responsible for any and all cheats put into maps created off of Basic Maul by others.

Sorry about the quick update.....

Keywords:
maul, wintermaul, basic, winter, template
Contents

Basic Maul 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
15:13, 27th Aug 2008 Septimus: This map trigger contain 80-90% of leak trigger. I cannot approve it since the map category is Tower Defense and it is also a multiplayer map. The leak would cause a serious lag at the end of the game. Fix those...

M

15:13, 27th Aug 2008
Septimus: This map trigger contain 80-90% of leak trigger.

I cannot approve it since the map category is Tower Defense and it is also a multiplayer map. The leak would cause a serious lag at the end of the game.

Fix those leak if you want it to be approve.

Review - 1

Level 4
i have found a major error with the boot system and i will try to fix it

there is one other error but i do not know how its caused, when the first wave of creeps spawn the text "Lives have been set to Easy(40)" appears multiple times, it doesnt happen on the other lvls however

and yes it is a good idea

Edit: Booting Error Fixed (forgot to change the range)

Last edited: