• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WWE aura

its a wwe aura i dont know what wwe is but somone asked me to make it.
WWE=World Wresteling Entertainment

Keywords:
WWE
Contents

WWE aura (Model)

Assets
Reviews
08:55, 4th Jul 2008 General Frank: Please rename the skin path from anything else than Anarchism.blp, so it won't get in way with your other aura. 9th Jul 2008 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved. To be honest though, this is a really simple...

M

08:55, 4th Jul 2008
General Frank: Please rename the skin path from anything else than Anarchism.blp, so it won't get in way with your other aura.

9th Jul 2008
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved. To be honest though, this is a really simple model.

Level 3
well first of all cool model, and for the WWE part, you could ask somebody, dont know a good model editor for an wrestling model, that got all the animations, and then alot of these models with different skins... just an idea, but also i think it would take some time, also for the wrestling arena (the lines, were you can jump from the corners :p ) hehe

Level 1
This is very cool but I would see no use in it besides someone making a wrestling type map and I don't even know what to rate it so I'm not going to rate it. But like I said it's very cool and someone might find use for it.