• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AzureDragon.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Another skin from WoW, Netherdrake. I will make Onyx, Violet and Viridian netherdrakes if this one turns out good. Wings are kinda messed up it the preview, but if you try it in game it's better. Please comment and critique.

Tell me if you like it or not and tell me what needs to be fixed.

Keywords:
Netherdrake, Nether, Vortex, Dragon, Whelp, Outland, WoW
Contents

Netherdrake Azure (Texture)

Reviews
23:18, 1st Sep 2008 THE_END: This has been sitting for a while Either change the alpha channels like I suggested and do other things to make this skin unique in 5 days for its gone Hawkwing: [Rejected] It's been more than 5 days, to put it simple.

M

23:18, 1st Sep 2008
THE_END: This has been sitting for a while
Either change the alpha channels like I suggested and do other things to make this skin unique in 5 days for its gone

Hawkwing:
[Rejected]
It's been more than 5 days, to put it simple.

Level 34
Hmmm,looks like a normal Azure Dragon,I suggest you to change his wings.3/5

Wings are only f*ucked up in the preview, actually in Warcraft 3 Viewer, but when it's ingame it doesn't have that weird black triangles

and he doesnt looks like crytal to me...(But who cares :p)

You mean that what's on his back or the whole skin? Because, netherdrakes aren't crystals, they only have some crystal parts on them, but I'll fix his crystals that are on his back

Level 18
I think I might download this and fool around with the see through light alpha for you
To make it see through..more like a netherdrake
Or you can do it, apply a very very light gray to all of the skin that isn't teamcolored with the alpha channels