• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Raid the Human Town!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Credits to
-Blizzard Entertainment for most of the icons, and the idea for all the Spells.
-Frostwolf for the Orc Shaman model.
-HappyTauren for the Plated Footman model.
-T.J. for the Orc Warlock model.
-CRAZYRUSSIANfor the Attack Icon, Patrol icon, and the Move icon.
-Tranquil for the King Model.
If I forgot to add you to the Credits, post it as a comment, and I'll add your name to the Credits.

Keywords:
Raid, Human, Orc, Town.
Contents

Raid the Human Town! (Map)

Reviews
19:03, 10th Jan 2009 Rui: [highlight]Rejected[/code]. redmarine and I have stated our reasons. Check here.

M

19:03, 10th Jan 2009
Rui:
[highlight]Rejected[/code]. redmarine and I have stated our reasons. Check [self=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=81934#post970722]here[/self].

Level 6
UPDATE 1.1: -Shaman now can create an Ankh of Reincarnation every 2 minutes. -Warrior has Shield Bash, which gives the targeted enemy unit a 60% chance to miss on attacks for 6 seconds. -Shield Bash has been given to the 2 boses. -The First Boss now has a 25% chance to do double damage on attacks.

UPDATE 1.2: -When you choose your class, it now starts with full mana. -Fire Totem can no longer attack the houses in the town. -All spells with a hotkey of S, their hotkeys have been switched to W. -The tootip for Shield Bash should be fixed.

UPDATE 1.3: New Class: Warlock. Has Life Drain, Shadow Bolt, and Summon Fel Guard. Heroic Strike now does 2 damage and has a cooldown of 20 seconds.

UPDATE 1.4: The way the town is structured is completely different, with more guards and buildings. There is now the same amount of torches as buildings. Many new icons for the different armors, if you click on one of the guards or almost any human unit, you will see a new icon in the armor bar thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
wow, sorry but this map sucks. its bland, and has no taste. all you do is dodge stuff at start, then kill random people in a "town" that's not even a town? even my kingdom under siege map, which is 5% like this, and took me 2 hours to make, isn't this horrible. (5% being orcs attacking a city, but really in my map its babrbarians laying siege to a castle/city/fortress trying to get revenge on a king.)

Level 11
hey i havent played your map, but ive read your updates. personally, the overall idea isnt appealing to me. but it seems like your turning into a good map maker, so maybe you should start creating a new project? thats just my personal opinion of course. maybe follow some movie theme you like? idk, just tryin to help your "career" :p ^^

Level 9
Grate work(1) more advanced plz

hey i havent played your map, but ive read your updates. personally, the overall idea isnt appealing to me. but it seems like your turning into a good map maker, so maybe you should start creating a new project? thats just my personal opinion of course. maybe follow some movie theme you like? idk, just tryin to help your "career" :p ^^

Thats what i ment!! Hes doing well and i think that he should make a new and more advanced map makeing.

Example's:

[1] New heros
[2] New Abilitys
[3] New ideas

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Keep the good work up buddy ^_^

Trance-music

:pal: Hay i like this song. :spell_breaker: Huh you bet :pal: xD ok then dude.

Level 2
i like the main idea of some orcs raiding a town... but there aren't many choices of classes so if you could make some more classes it would be a lot more fun, and there are some bugs for example once you kill the stampeding guy you get your health back and if you get low health you can just run back in there and regenerate. same for after you kill the mini boss.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Your map contains many useless imported resources. The description is not informative.

The gameplay is very unorganized, I would say. You pick up a hero, and you die the next second. Rocks don't even cover you. The terrain is horrible too.

Sorry, this map just ain't getting in here.
1/5 (Unacceptable).

Level 23
The terrain was horrible, I am afraid. Also, the fog of war stretched across the whole map made my map lag heavily. It lacked description of what you where suppose to do, nevertheless that you had to hurry and move or you would be killed. Due to the heavy lag from my part, it was impossible, and you never revived... after 2minutes of gameplay we thought "okay... erh, next map?". That shouldnt happend.

Sorry, a 1/5 vote from me as well.