• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarChasers TFT v. 1.22

My own edit of the classic Warchasers, all new heros, new areas, terrifying minibosses, and completely custom abilities, Its not done completely yet, but its still quite fun to play.

I will always be updating this so please stop by every once in a while to get the newest version.

RECENT CHANGES:

-Hero Revival system added with optional on or off status, heroes that have died completely can now be returned to the game, if you want it on that is.

-Added a new shop, and fixed errors pertaining to secret heroes

-New Secret Hero Added, Sea Hag, another agility based archer, uses a bit of lightning magic too.

-New Revival gate added.

-Some enemies are now more powerful, and some have new abilities.

-New Items now drop from the Nightmare Gaurdian.

-The Final boss has now been fixed so that he is not utterly impossible. I appologise to everyone who downloaded the last version.

-A couple new monster spawns have been added.

-Access to Legendary items has been added in Extreme mode.

-Added text to signify Revival Gates

Keywords:
Warchasers
Contents

WarChasers TFT v. 1.22 (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Some minor adjustments to the original version. Approved.

M

Craka_J: Some minor adjustments to the original version. Approved.

Level 5
I've seen a lot of warchasers edits, and the only one with more/better heroes is the one where someone made it EXTREMELY hard. Is there an easy mode? XD

Level 4
I love warchasers and you have upgreaded it much!. however, (I speak about your last version)
1 - some heroes have extrealy boring skills with nothing new in them exept for changing the icon or special effect - vamp has no real skill only passive.
2 - rockets skills hurt my eyes because of red special effect you MUST remove it.
3 - the final gate leading to the boss is invulnerable AND no key =/ cant finish the game for this.
4 - the skill of taking control over enemy unit.... make it fade sometime overwize the player can make army.
5 - "dark force" player has no fun in playing, no one wants that job so I suggest to remove this player or give him control over enemy heroes so he will have some fun in game (make him also unable to target allies so he cant help others - if need help I can tell how)
6 - move the ability of the new worm item up in its skill list so they see its cooldown.
7 - change the buff of arrows aura (costum of endurence) becuase it saing it give fire damage to ranged attack (which is not)
8- adding one more skill each hero will make the game better - final skill on maximum level that has imba effect longest cooldown and mass mana cost -this could be cripple for it does great effect - slows much and less attack damage could be even skill that do max health max mana to self when used/diving shield 10 seconds 200 cooldown skill that teleport all players to heaven for 10 seconds...or Doom skill...be creative.
I rate this map as 9/10 for it is very fun - enjoyable, I played it twise and it was extream fun but it has bugs - I will test to see if bugs gut fixed.

If you need help with skills or triggers tell me.

Level 4
maybe you did not read my comment or its too long so I speak more ease
CHANGE LevelXDoor3 CONDITION of DEAD TREE to DEAD UNIT coz no one can KILL TREE
thnx

Level 2
this is stealing of map, which can be ban from bnet for a time. im sure u dont know any in blizzard entertainment who gave u permission. be happy i dont tell this to an operator
Rofl sad face... ur like 11 a they added intrustions to the editor to try there maps first and i pretty sure u have no idea how to get a rep to talk to u

Level 2
So far the comments were showing that this map is good ... IF IT ISN'T 10000 FIRES SHALL RAIN DOWN ON THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS MAP! (in my imagination)