• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2Ultimate Terrainign Map

The New Ultimate terraining map with 871 Doodads
Contents

2Ultimate Terrainign Map (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Useful for terrainers. Approved. 28/01/12 - Vengeancekael: The newest version can be found here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/terrain-board-267/ultimate-terraining-map-3-0-a-45316/

M

Craka_J: Useful for terrainers. Approved.

28/01/12 - Vengeancekael:

The newest version can be found here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/terrain-board-267/ultimate-terraining-map-3-0-a-45316/

Level 9
Gearbox, first of: you should put the random scaling value button of, then it will be alot better. second of, it will take me atleast a month to scale everything well.
Happy Tauren, i guess i didnt use your pine pack, unless its already in the previous version.
And for the DEmon citadel i guess i already know what went wrong, it will be fixed in the next version. please keep updating me with things that won"t work.

Oh and you can fix the citadel yourself: go to object editor -> Doodads, Structures: Demon Citadel then select model type, custom model scroll down till you have a big list with demon models, the upper citadel one is the non functioning one, youl probably need the second one

Level 4
I must've done something wrong ... ALOT of the doodads I try to place after exporting the Object Data from the map, and importing it to my map, it just appears as a green box in-game. I restarted the WE, no change. But it says that it couldn't import "war3mapimported/etc". Does that mean I have to take away the war3mapimported on ALL of the doodads manually? Please tell if there are another way to do this, or just that I'm plain lazy.

Level 4
the random sclaing sizes are horrible, though the custom models are well done. most of the doodads are soo big that you cant even see them. you need to rework on those or it's gonna be a waste.

Level 2
May be stupid question, but: how can i make buildings like orc walls and stairs walkable? Cause they are lust like a view, not a material object.