• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Snowcraft MULTI v.4.8

6 kids vs 6 kids in a snowball war. 5 different playable modes and some special items (snowballs, runes).

Update 1: I fixed a small jumping bug. No biggy just allowing the jumper to see the jump.^^

Update 2: A new awsome preview made by donut3.5. Really special thanks! I also fixed a little bug i found. The Snowman Builders will now vanish when you choose not to include them.

Update 3(new version):Snowcraft MUlTI v.4.2. 2 combo moves added. colored names in game text messages. Tips on more combo moves are highly welkome. Please rate it if you like it cause the current rating might cause people to ignore it.

Update 4(new varsion): Snowcraft MULTI v.4.8. I added some stuff. A new Loading Screen, 3 new spells, new terrain and AI. The AI should work for all modes. NOTE: If you play with AI make sure you selsect your own Kid by pressing F1. Otherwhise you will lose control of your Kid. Don't select your allied AI's either cause then they will not move at all.
Contents

Snowcraft MULTI v.4.8 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Fun mini game map taking place during a snowball fight. Players can jump, hide, ect. Great for bnet play.

M

VGsatomi: Approved. Fun mini game map taking place during a snowball fight. Players can jump, hide, ect. Great for bnet play.