• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Viper MK II

Reactions: deepstrasz
This is the Viper MK II form Battlestar Galactica.

Origional model and texture
by Coxxon
[email protected]

coxxon had posted these for public use on www.scifi-meshes.com

I just converted his model and modified the texture, animation and did some minor model adjustments.

I hope you all like it.

SYC.

Keywords:
BSG, Battlestar, Galactica, Space, ship, fighter, colonial, Viper, mark, mk
Contents

Viper MK II (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Author permission shown. BlinkBoy: Works-ingame, has author's permission, has all the site's requirements. Suggestion: Reduce the polygons. Approved.

M

Werewulf: Author permission shown.

BlinkBoy: Works-ingame, has author's permission, has all the site's requirements.

Suggestion: Reduce the polygons.

Approved.

syc

syc

Level 8
i agree that the poly count is hi, im gonna eventually look into reducing that. I would appreciate any suggestions to that effect.

Ill wait till all of my previous work is finished and approved before i move on to more, but I would eventually like to release some earth ships based on ideas from BSG and Babalon styled ships.

syc

syc

Level 8
TheGodOfIron: Vyper??? LOL this is a Viper from Battle Star Galactica. ;)

Supermj: You can probably see I converted most of the BSG models that coxon made (all of the ones in the 2006 show) so ill finish what he and I started ;)

NinjaDino: galactica - done and uploaded , Pegasus maybe, cylon basestar - almost done.

Level 12
OH. MY. FRAKING. GOD. BSG rocks. I've had to use red jedi starfighters so far in my RPs, but now I think I can convince them to put this in. This truely is a work of Colonial Defense. Now... Please, make a raptor and a raider and I would WORSHIP YOU!

syc

syc

Level 8
OH. MY. FRAKING. GOD. BSG rocks. I've had to use red jedi starfighters so far in my RPs, but now I think I can convince them to put this in. This truely is a work of Colonial Defense. Now... Please, make a raptor and a raider and I would WORSHIP YOU!

Well I already did, but they are still pending. Been that way for a few weeks. I already released Viper, raptor, bsg, raider... and im waiting for them to be approved and ill release the basestar, heavy raider, civilian ships and maybe pegasus and some earth ships.

Level 12
Nice. I look forward to them. Could you post them on wc3c? A model this go would definitly be accepted there.

Level 3
Callex if u can read this, i think this model would be perfect for the Fighter of the Carrier.