• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grunt

some random kind of grunt

Keywords:
grunt, orc, warrior, barabarian
Contents

Grunt (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Great realistic..ness? Very nice anyways

M

THE_END: Great realistic..ness? Very nice anyways

Level 4
This is what I wanna see... true quality.

Loving the smudge effect you used on the skin.
A tad too much shading on the chest piece though. The darkness of the flesh and the darkness of the metal on the center of the chest dont coincide with the lightning you have portrayed upon the skin.

Same on the Axe blade, gets a little too dark towards the hande.

The fur could have used better shading.

Otherwise, the skin is great.

Level 2
5/5 it is a great skin good work i couldnt think somone could make a good skin like that :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Level 3
now i've just finished having a rant on pins G.H.O.U.L and this is somthing else altogether. this is incredible but i feel its kinda wasted unless the rest of the games critters shared this style, you would have this awesome looking grunt and cartoony trolls and tauren smashing cartoony footman and elves.

otherwise i'm am so completely satisfised with this skin that i cant criticise it technically

i think i might have to have a go at making all the warcraft skins in style in between T.A.F.E. and sculpting orc and elf miniatures, modeling orcs and elves and humns and skinning them and drawing concept sketches and work and plying warcraft and playing lineage2 and ....oh god so much to do and not enough bullets

-i'm going to the special hell-

Level 1
btw, i would definitely like a high definition makeover, If there are enough skilled skinners who will do this...

This Grunt is a rather nice makeover, i will reploace the old one. well done guy, thx for the skin, 4.5/5

Level 2
Path?

Most things have paths, most of the time skins do not however. Could you please tell me the path to this so I can import right? I've tried Textures/Grunt.blp and Grunt.blp and even units\orc\Grunt\Grunt

Please and thank you.

Sorry for the late post :ugly:

-Wolfangel

Last edited: