• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marine

Made by Olof Moleman

Give credit if you use this in your map

Please do not distribute or modify this resource without permission.

Keywords:
star wars, clonetrooper, trooper,
Contents

Clonetrooper (Model)

Level 2
honestly i think this gun model messes the model up, reason being that it isnt the blaster rifle that clone troopers recieve its some wierd mix of a shotgun or something it dosent fit the model right either 3/5

Level 1
Hey that clone trooper is awsome.Could you make a pilot clone trooper ya know he has yellow armor and a zap gun ty.
One more thing I love star wars i dont care how bad it is so ill give it a 6/5 :p :!: :!:

Level 1
Good work is exelent
When are we going to see some dinos?
Hey please someone to help me when I import model and edit it into unit then I start the game when I start game I train this unit and It is one black shadow without form What I MUST DO PLZ HELP ME !!!!!

Level 3
Well, I would say this model is good, but it's not. The gun doesn't resemble a blaster rifle, and is not touching the model in-game. Also, for the death animation, instead of actually touching the ground, it floats above the surface of the map, gradually sinking into thin-air. You need more practice Olaf.

Level 3
Hey please someone to help me when I import model and edit it into unit then I start the game when I start game I train this unit and It is one black shadow without form What I MUST DO PLZ HELP ME !!!!!

You need to import everything to the right path, the team glow, and the texture have a path (see description), and the mdx just needs to be imported. From their, bind the model to a previously made model or your custom one, and then try training it. It should work. :wink:

Level 7
You need to import everything to the right path, the team glow, and the texture have a path (see description), and the mdx just needs to be imported. From their, bind the model to a previously made model or your custom one, and then try training it. It should work. :wink:

I don't think it works. I've been trying different things for about an hour now, there's something broken with this model.