• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Shaman/Warlock

A model I started some time ago and decided to give it a final rewind.

~Based on Archimonde model. Edited legs to be more humanoid-like and also modified proportions to better fit an orc (a skinny one that is...)

~Hands and Head are from Orc Campaign Screen, amd modified by me.

~Portrait is based on the Demoness (don't know why, just picked a random portrait to assign it to -_-')

~~Give credit to me if you use in your map/campaign/whatever. Enjoy.

Edited by General Frank, because of some bugs

Keywords:
orc shaman
Contents

Orc Shaman/Warlock (Model)

Orc Shaman/Warlock (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) Nice idea and good execution with ingame campaign textures.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

General Frank:

(Approved)

Nice idea and good execution with ingame campaign textures.

Level 45
Eww, what makes them packs not disappear? I'll fix the skins right away. EDIT: Okay, I removed the packs (I actually put them there because there was a space between the back and cape, but managed to cover it so no need for the packs anymore) Also, made the textures two-sided. I'll update the screenshot shortly.
EDIT 2: K, done. Also, without them packs, it'll fit the shaman/warlock them more :D

Level 2
The second picture reminds me of Johny Bravo lol, nice model though. 4/5 because you could have added something above the waist

Status
Not open for further replies.