• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nerubian Devourer

I liked this model very much. And finally found some time to finish it.

Give me credits when you use this model k?

Animations modified from blizzard's nerubian model.
Legs mesh and texture taken from Blizzard's tarantula
Animations may not play ok inside other viewer than worldeditor

Keywords:
Nerubian, devourer, cool, jaws, hero, spider
Contents

Nerubian Devourer (Model)

Nerubian Devourer (Model)

Reviews
08:59, 19th Apr 2009 shamanyouranus: This is just wonderful. A great addition to nerubian army. His Attack Slam and portrait made me Lol! Amazing job on this one.

M

08:59, 19th Apr 2009
shamanyouranus: This is just wonderful. A great addition to nerubian army. His Attack Slam and portrait made me Lol! Amazing job on this one.

Level 13
the wow textures and mesh are used in the legs, I did this cause it was pointles to model that again when I had the idea after seeing that tarantula model, I had to take those legs otherwise it wouldnt be like I imagined it. If the admins have a problem with this model Ill delete, just tell me to.
Thanks for your support

Level 19
In this you see the evolution of the zerg. Millions ago they are called nerubian and have the most powerfull culture of azeroth. But now because of gene selection they are very brutakl and dumb [Discovery channel guy]

I like this model, its very zergy only because of the skin, but anyway 5/5

Level 5
Agreed, this seems more Zerg than Nerubian, but on the other hand, a model that looks this good -i am not going to fault it on that point! Amazing stuff! Tarrasque, i am filling a file folder of your models! Ans next to your name on that folder, i wrote (Amazing), just like that, in parentheses! I can't wait to replace the Pitlord's Doom spawn with your version! :)