• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Campaign by Conny Bengtsson

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Undead Campaign from reign of Chaos, remade by me (now done, not some half-ready crap)

Thanks to Antihero for the kickass footman skin

Keywords:
Undead, Arthas, Blood elf, paladin, death knight, campaign, remake
Contents

Undead Campaign by Conny Bengtsson (Map)

Reviews
19:41, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: A 75 MB campaign that isn't even a campaign, it has one map only. This isn't worth the download unless you give more info and images. Rejected until Updated.

M

19:41, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
A 75 MB campaign that isn't even a campaign, it has one map only. This isn't worth the download unless you give more info and images. Rejected until Updated.

Level 31
I think you should at least test the map before you start judging it, it's actually one of my best maps. It's quite hard so just write in that "Whosyourdaddy" cheat to just take a quick peak at it.

I would not say it was your best map when all you did was edit a map belong to Blizzard Entertainment instead of creating it. Also, given such a poor description at hiveworkshop along with a huge file size would only discourage user from download it.

What bounty hunter2 and Approject said was valid. Infact, do you really think this map worth to be evaluate when you cannot even give a proper description about it? Having a massive custom model/skin/icon doesn't make the map fun. It was the technique of proper scripting and setting is what make a map fun.

If you want a real evaluation, I could give it to you. But the question is, would you capable to swallow it?