• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flame [Fire]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: xxdingo93xx
Nothing really special but very nice to use too.
The 'Flame' spell is created for the awesome project Spirit RPG.

The firelord creates a large flame at the targeted location. Every enemy passing the flame in 150 AoE will be ignited. Ignited units receive 10/20/30 damage per second. Additionally, they burn all units in 200 AoE of them for 40% of this damage.
The flame lasts 10 seconds.
Ignation lasts 15 seconds.

Keywords:
Fire, Lava, Magma, Hero, Element, Chaos, Effect, Burn, Ignite,
Contents

Flame [Fire] (Map)

Reviews
00:11, 19th Nov 2008 Hanky: Once again a good spell. The visual effects are good and the triggering is so effective like GUI can be. I saw it's leakless and MUI. Also the tooltip fit the spell very well. I can only recommend to use it, it's perfect...

M

00:11, 19th Nov 2008
Hanky:
Once again a good spell. The visual effects are good and the triggering is so effective like GUI can be. I saw it's leakless and MUI. Also the tooltip fit the spell very well. I can only recommend to use it, it's perfect if you are a GUI user who want to learn maybe from the triggering or to use it in your map.

Maker, 24.08.2011, Flame [Fire
]
The importing instructions are lacking. Maybe mention about checking "automatically create unknown variables" and pasting the triggers.
Much easier than copying variables one by one.
One also needs to change the abilities in the cast condition and in the looping triggers. Mention that.
The dummy doesn't need invulnerability ability, it has Locust.
The looping trigger tries to enumerate units even for instances that have expired if at least one instance is still running.

The status is set to Needs Fixing.
08:09, 28th Oct 2015

This resource has been Rejected by BPower.

Criticism:
I can't see a development of the thread since 2008. Please re-submit the code,
if you wish to update the code.

Level 30
You are like: "hmm maybe il make a spell somtime..." one week later: "maybe il make my 1047 th spell this day..." Short said, you are a machine that creates other things without stop! :) gj
This spell took me around 10 minutes to create.
I knew that the project needs a flame spell but i had no idea what i should create >.<
Ok, this is the result.
It´s..ehr...a simple routine, but the probable hardest 'spell' i´ve submitted is the Knockback System.
I´ll create a spellpack for each element. Each spellpack contains 4-5 spells dealing with the specified element.