• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNANAPoisonShock

This is an poison shock icon I made while being bored. *g*

Comment & rate guys!

Edit: ATC Border fixed.

Keywords:
Poison, Green, Nature, Lightning, Shock, Light
Contents

BTNANAPoisonShock (Icon)

Reviews
13:54, 10th Nov 2008 Hawkwing: Nicely done. You're really good at this stuff, but I'd have to say, the spell icon submission spam, not only from you, is getting old. The ATC needs a pure black border around the rim, under the yellow parts...

M

13:54, 10th Nov 2008
Hawkwing: Nicely done. You're really good at this stuff, but I'd have to say, the spell icon submission spam, not only from you, is getting old.
The ATC needs a pure black border around the rim, under the yellow parts.

Paladon: Changes finally made.

The Best of all your icons so far, can't really point anything out that need to be changed. Eventhou a Moderator maybee would say you PASBTN border is incorrect.
Yeah with every icon I get better and better =)...

The border on the ATC is wrong. It should be the same border as PAS but with the Yellow edges. You may want to fix that.
Huh really? I made it with Warcraft III - Icon Maker :S

Its very impressive.
Thanks =)

Level 6
Detailed and sweet. You are the one icon maker that emphasizes on detail. Glad to see there is soeone out there with the willingness to make everything from BTN to PAS to ATC and even a UPG.

Level 1
Is it okay if i use this icon for a map i am making (I will give you credits in-game) It looks like it could also be used for a wisp detonation