• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Color Master 2.0c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
This program will generate colorcodes for Warcraft III.

Keywords:
Color, ColorMaster, Color Master, WC3M, WarCraft
Contents

Color Master 2.0c (Binary)

Reviews
00:58, 31st Jul 2009 TriggerHappy: We do not need anymore color picking tools. We currently have far more than enough. unless yours provides something special that the others do not, feel free to PM me.

M

00:58, 31st Jul 2009
TriggerHappy:

We do not need anymore color picking tools. We currently have far more than enough. unless yours provides something special that the others do not, feel free to PM me.

Level 13
I just take this one. The chaos thingy was with a virus. But else that seemed the best. I just cant accept something with a virus. So ill take this ;D

EDIT: Okay tested, this aint so bad :D But well i havent tried any other ones, so you'll just get 3/5. Its useful to em :D