• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Xillu Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

i want a race in my new map. i figured the Xillu would fit in it, a more serious Xillu race than the ones before.

appearance: shaped like quake vores. only the lower part, the torso would be a purple humanoid. head also human with colored eyes. pupils are they'r mark. pupils are always black and very long(like cat eyes). they are 2 ft long and not as wide as a vore. they arent THAT slow they do move as fast as a Footman. the architecture is runic(a mix between Human and Draenei).

Units:
come up with the flying units yourself my map dont have flying units. the Xillu are decent warriors, great rune makers and good shamans.

the worker unit goes around with a pickaxe.

sword weading unit with Xillu armor.

ranged female unit.

now im tired of this so im going to improve this in the future. but let disscuss the units and buildings here. first we need to know how they will look like at first before creating the units. grendel or Kimberly help me with this please.

Status
Not open for further replies.