• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
chilla, the point here is that whoever's here currently takes requests.. Plus, it's impossible for some of us to do any editing, and it's not because we're lazy or stupid. I use a Macbook, so I don't get any editing software for WCIII. So yeah.. a tad unnecessary..

Level 9
So, I'm guessing my Knight and his Priest ain't forthcoming. This sucks, but I'm not whining..

Can anyone else fill out these requests, then?

Level 31
Okay, for you two I will do it again, but nothing more!
After 1 min of searching I found these priests:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/333882-post112.html
You could have found this easily, by searching on yourself.
And if wcviewer doesn't work, try Magos Model editor, you can use that too.
Knight am I making now.
15 mins later:

Attachments

• Knight_Weaponless_Portrait.mdx
    110.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Knight_Weaponless.mdx
    300.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Level 31
No problem :), you're a good man, too +rep for you and your knight is finished.
Have a look above, if it needs some changes, just tell me.

To all others:

"Yeah requesters, I'm very happy for you and Ima let you finish, but Arvedui has already made the best weaponless models on the world! The best weaponless models on the world!"

This thread is finished, but can take a look at the list of already made models:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/weaponless-models-get-yours-here-37300/index40.html

Level 9
Wow, you did an amazing good job! It looks great in-game and is obviously a great work!
Thank you so much!

Level 3
I need a skeleton warrior without shield or sword. Please. I tried to make one, by the way, but I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY suck at this. I removed half his arm... I could alpha out the sword, but the model always turns out weird. But guess I could try and fix it if you cant help...

[edit] okay, I fixed it. I did it. No need.

Last edited:
Level 9
This thread is no longer in use.
Read the above three topics next time. xD Although maybe someone may come, this thread is as I said, not being used.

Edit: Goood.

Last edited:

Icoria

I

Icoria

Can you make a dragon with no front arms that walks AND flies? that would be VERY helpful for my map.

Level 2
I'm currently working on a LOTR map. Can i request a spellbreaker model without the blade and the shield? And if possible, can you post a link that guides me on how i can add a spear to him and change the colour of his amour? Thanks in advance!
(I chose the spellbreaker as i kinda thought he looked like one of the guard of the citadel.)

Icoria

I

Icoria

Can you make a walking, two-legged, dragon?

You know the wyvern stance, head up (not to up), neck curved, wings folded, legs walking, long tail?

Cthulus said:
Seriously, people, stop posting in this thread >:D
debode said:
And secondly, that thread is pretty much dead already.
chilla_killa said:
This thread is no longer in use!

it is so hard to read one or two posts above, that this thread is closed?
well, actually more than 2 pages, it says that this thread is closed.
There is nobody who will make your request here. search another thread, there are enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.