• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft: Chronicles of Ner'Zhul. Writer/ Nedeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The campaign project piques my interests. I'm planning to help with your campaign project however I don't have a skype account since I don't have a fast net connection.
But still I'm willing to be a part of your project :grin:

The campaign project piques my interests. I'm planning to help with your campaign project however I don't have a skype account since I don't have a fast net connection.
But still I'm willing to be a part of your project :grin:

It doesn't matter about internet connection, Skype will only be used to send messages quickly. If you are willing to accept this requirement then contact me in PM.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

i don't have a fast internet connection and I am working on my own campaign But still you can keep me as backup as I am interested to help and I am somewhat creative in this kind of stuff.... But another problem is I don't have a skype account so we will have to chat through steam/ hiveworkshop, just send me a private or a visitor message for a reply and I will surely be helpfull

Good luck with your project

Status
Not open for further replies.