• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Villager Archer) Van Helsing for Werewolf Transylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am looking for someone who knows how to edit models to make me a version of this villager archer with a cloak and a hero aura. (Yes.. as simple as it might sound that's all I want: Adding a cloak and a hero aura) This unit is wanted for a future version of the game Werewolf Transylvania (It will be the Van Helsing hero).
Here's the link of the villager archer:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...archer-226323/?prev=search=archer&d=list&r=20
Please help! (=

Level 3
tried to contact him directly so the HE would make the changes for me, but until now I didn't have an answer...

Level 3
he answered it (=
"Right now, I am busy judging some entries in the recently concluded mini mapping contest so if you find someone who could modify the model then I am giving him permission to do so. Just give credits to me as the original author of the model, and thanks for using it. "

Level 10
Here you go, do NOT forget to credit eubz.

HeroVillageArcher.png

Attachments

• CapeAndGlowEubzVillageArcher.mdx
    97.3 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.