• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Turtle Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:pal:
800px-Nagaturtle.jpg

I really need this model for my map. I MEAN REALLY REALLY BADLY.:pcon:

Level 14
doodad, right?

i think ill try it tomorrow ^^
(if you can wait)

EDIT: what do you think if i combined parts of these 2 models: turtle1.JPG turtle2.JPG

if its not the way you liked it then maybe some1 who actually knows something about modelling can give you your request ^^"

Last edited:
Level 14
If you dont mind, you can try using barrens or lordearon bones doodad as the head & bones. i didnt attach it to this model

damn, i wanted to add a screenshot, but g2g atm, will do it soon...

EDIT: added picture

try this one:

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_020710_171118_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_020710_171118_01.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Level 14
i didnt add the head to the model, used the barrens bones doodad. but i might try. also i forgot to optimize the model...

@13L4M3: idk i followed the idea of that turtle in wow. i might redo it as an ALIVE turtle with houz, if needed.

Level 14
ill finish this tomorrow

EDIT: how is this one? i made a real head, and tiny bit of spine too ^^
i know that the texturing is really bad, but im a noob
added screenshot too, just in case

Attachments

• grey.jpg
    grey.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 160
  • TurtleHouz.mdx
    22.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Level 14
i really didnt understand which one he wanted. i can redo it if you want, Cruncher. although i dont think i could do a skeleton turtle. alive... i mean undead. :O

would be too epic model for me. though it is good that the original animations would fit

Level 3
ok obviously i didn't explain things well enough. I want a turtle with a house on its back for use as a boat for the naga. Yea i know naga can swim but it will be used to protect murlocs.

I want it as a model preferably alive but dead is ok(This means stand,walk,death, and a swim animation). Also if possible an attack animation would be great.

Level 3
ok obviously i didn't explain things well enough. I want a turtle with a house on its back for use as a boat for the naga. Yea i know naga can swim but it will be used to protect murlocs.

I want it as a model preferably alive but undead is ok(This means stand,walk,death, and a swim animation). Also if possible an attack animation would be great.

Level 14
ok i did misunderstand. since you used the wow screenshot, i figured you wanted the doodad from wow (dead, doesnt move, part of landscape). xD

ill be glad do redo it ^^, when i have time, but do you have any ideas which house you would want to be on the turtle's back? or do you like the orc pigfarm (i used on doodad)?

and btw you can delete the double post from the post editing tools (click edit post, there you will see delete option)

Last edited:
Level 14
ok finished!! i made it look a bit unstable. if you want the house to look a bit more stable on the turtle or if you wish for me to resize the house the please tell me ^^

i made a screenshot too :)

please look at it in magos' model editor, before deciding.

Attachments

• shot.JPG
    shot.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 106
  • GiantSeaTurtleExtremeHomeMakeover.mdx
    197.1 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.