• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trow Esnare (Spell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Name: Trow Esnare
Type: Target Point
Coding: GUI

Description: Unit trows 3 Esnares in targeted direction (like Multy Esnare). When an Esnare hit enemy, he will be capured (stuned).

Editable: Capture (stun) time, Distance of Esnares, Esnare Model, Esnare speed.

Extra: If any of 3 Esnare hit Building or any destructible it will be destroyed ( i mean Esnare will be destroyed).

+ rep and credits in my map

Level 4
Hey I want to try to make this ability for you but I would have to do it in vJass or Jass... I will try to make things configurable though with comments that will (hopefully) be easy to understand. I have two questions though...
Is this a hero ability?
Are multiple units going to be casting this at once?

Level 7
Hey I want to try to make this ability for you but I would have to do it in vJass or Jass... I will try to make things configurable though with comments that will (hopefully) be easy to understand. I have two questions though...
Is this a hero ability?
Are multiple units going to be casting this at once?

I alreadly made the spell for him though "IN GUI" like he requested. Very advanced config's

Answer:
Multiple Units > In the future maybe
Hero Ability > He never told me

Overall > I alreadly for-filled his request.

Level 9
What's the use for Multi-ensnare if it's pointing the same direction and target point ?

I think he means AoE. For example, maybe like that Kobold Geomancer hero from Dota (those Dotards, drawin' kobolds like they're not even kobolds), that hero has a neat throw net spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.