• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

things i needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello guys I need some things for my project,I hoped someone could help me.
1st can someone animate this like the other animated grass that I've seen here View attachment grass005.mdx

2nd does anyone had this things in the picture I only need the mound buildings, you know those chocolate hills like buildings I think its a farm. I need those very much and if possible can someone change the texture of it too village rough dirt pls.

Level 13
Hello guys I need some things for my project,I hoped someone could help me.
1st can someone animate this like the other animated grass that I've seen here View attachment 140064

2nd does anyone had this things in the picture I only need the mound buildings, you know those chocolate hills like buildings I think its a farm. I need those very much and if possible can someone change the texture of it too village rough dirt pls.
IMG_20141012_102005.jpg

Level 13
Yes I already know how to extract things in the mpq, however I'm having troubles with tools. Magos and model editor I've got a lot of errors with them both that I can't fix except having a better computer. That's why I'm asking nicely with some guys to do this for me I hoped you understand me guys.

Level 13
IMG_20141017_193507.jpg

IMG_20141017_193148.jpg

IMG_20141017_193325.jpg

View attachment grass008.mdx

Hello guys I need another grass to be animated like the other.

Can someone change the skin of the grass 5 same as the river rushes so I can change its color to whatever I want? I tried changing its color in WE but in only turn to dark green,more dark green and bright green.

And the pictures,have anyone saw this model I really like it. It has a tauren base model but it is treant and wields a giant tree instead of a totem

Level 13
View attachment 140166

View attachment 140167

View attachment 140168

View attachment 140169

Hello guys I need another grass to be animated like the other.

Can someone change the skin of the grass 5 same as the river rushes so I can change its color to whatever I want? I tried changing its color in WE but in only turn to dark green,more dark green and bright green.

And the pictures,have anyone saw this model I really like it. It has a tauren base model but it is treant and wields a giant tree instead of a totem

Need help here guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.