• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yrk

Yrk

Level 6
I need someone to terrain my map.

This is a Hero Arena Map, In the Black Citadel. This is looks like a Arena, In the Black Citadel. There are no shops in this map. The Lane is already in place.

Just need terrain the map, and add doodads.

Thanks in advance. :D

Attachments

• Template.w3x
    21 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Yrk

Yrk

Level 6
What he meant is that you need to give out more info. Yes a hero arena but what else?
A Hero Arena, In the Black Citadel.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Any other things that you'd like added to the terrain? Details, shops, lanes for e.g ?
No shops. The Lanes are already place. The other things that I like to add is doodads, and terrain.
What kinda layout you'd want and so on.
The layout I want is looks like a Black Citadel Arena.
Those are essential if you want a more personalized terrain made for you.
Thank you, Now, I understand.
Thank you again for your time. :)
Edit:
Updated:
This is a Hero Arena Map, In the Black Citadel. This is looks like a Arena, In the Black Citadel. There are no shops in this map. The Lane is already in place.

Just need to terrain the map, and add doodads.
If you still dont understand (Again), Or add more information, Question me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.