• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Craft mod or something new..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi there! I am new in this web site. I have searched for star craft - brood war mods or something but with no results and I wonder that you can help me find something new and refreshing about this game. Please help!

Level 5
Something new? Here's something "new"...

1. In the model section, people create NEW models that haven't been seen before.
2. In the maps section, people create NEW maps that haven't been seen before.
3. Must really go on?

Besides, if you're looking for a Starcraft Mod, just take a look at Project Revolution... it's a complete and total SC Mod. It's not done yet.. so you'll have to be patient. Cheers! 8)

Level 1
About this "Project Revolution", I've heard for him but where to find info? In this site? I'm gonna look around. Thank you for the information.

PS> In the Models section I can find new models for Star Craft? Then....how can I input a new model in Star Craft - Brood War game? With Star Craft Map Editor? I don't think so...

Level 5
As you know, Starcraft and Warcraft are different games. Warcraft uses 3d models, while Starcraft uses 2d sprites. The games are completely incompatible. That said, you would have to create a new map on Warcraft, and import the starcraft models (go to the models section, and under a pull-down menu, it says StarCraft models). The paths are all given.

OR

You wait until PR (Project Revolution) is done. Their site is: http://revolution.wc3campaigns.com/index.php

There you go. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.