• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Undead Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello Modellers,

I was searching for modellers joining my Project but I didn't found enough so I'll request a bit here.
I was hoping someone can make this (more or less) simple 3 Tier Wall (a wall that is upgreadeable 2 times so that it has got 3 Tiers)
It should be a undead wall and my Idea was following:

- 1st Tier wall should look like the Ribs of some big Animal facing up so that it looks like the Animal had died while lying on the Back.
- The Model should be as big as an average Building Model from blizzard.
- If you like you can make it look like there are still some smaller parts of Skin or Flesh on it.

- 2nd Tier wall should be like the 1st Tier but should have some more corpses and skeletons in/on/under/near it also between the big ribs there should be some smaller ones making the Whole thing look more massive.

- 3rd Tier wall should look like upgreaded 2nd Tier^^
- I'm not sure what looks good here and if my Idea is nice for that if you don't like my Idea do as you like I'm open for it as long as it looks like upgreaded 2nd Tier
-So my Idea for 3rd Tier was placing a big Skull inside the Ribs and make them merge to a massive wall of Bones. (maybe with a bit of violet or green Fire inside the Skulls eyes)

Hope it's not too much I request here^^

BTW filesize polycount and usage of ingame textures doesn't matter to me but it still should fit the Undead theme at WC3

If anyone does it he'll get credits in my map and +rep

Level 6
Bump

Hm.. it's kinda unmotivating if I didn't get anyone onterested here^^

BTW if you don't want to do it could you please PM me why you don't want so I can improve the Thread so I may get someone for this Job^^

Status
Not open for further replies.