• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello guys,i just need a simple thing if anyone is interested in doing it. I just need someone to remove transparent effect of Kil'jaeden model (Please don't tell me to use Eredar warlock model). Also i'm not sure if that would affect his fiery eyes animation but please don't change it or anything similar,just remove the transparent thing.Oh also i'm not talking about the cinematic (big) version of him, talking about the one with archimondes model. Thanks alot :D

Model download for the person who decides to edit it - http://www.filedropper.com/kiljaeden

Level 1
Thank you alot mate, but i can't seem to open it, i imported it and the model became a box. I think that i don't have to change the path since it's a model and you only do it with texture. How can i fix it?

Nevermind, i got it working, the problem was that i needed to copy those files in WC3 Directory. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.