• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Model Workshop

upload_2018-1-2_0-2-51.png

I merged the high elf archer and the dark ranger to make a Loralen style dark ranger hero, I hope it meets your needs!

Attachments

• HeroLoralenStyleDarkRanger.zip
    201.9 KB · Views: 153
Level 11
Hi,
I wish to request a dead grunt, to make doodads, would it be possible? Thanks!

Edit : Solved. Many thanks to Cuore.

Last edited:
Level 4
Hey, not sure if im looking the right place here but would anyone like to make me a bookshelf for my current project?
Im making a library in an old abandoned dwarven stronghold and the only model i have to work with is this one https://www.hiveworkshop.com/media/boring-bookshelf.120612/full which I feel is quite ugly and wont fit in the theme.
Some greyer wood and books with less bright colours I think would be pretty cool.

Level 2
Hi, could someone add to that small tornado (naga sea witch's ability) some arrows rotating around it? You know, something like this:
asasdsdsasd-png.295337

(paint lvl 999 btw)

Attachments

• asasdsdsasd.png
    asasdsdsasd.png
    238.9 KB · Views: 1,008
Level 29
Hello, could someone please make a skeleton model wielding a medium-sized curved sword on the right hand and having shoulder pads similar to these

upload_2018-4-6_19-1-0.jpeg

Level 4
Hi,
Can someone transfer the footman animations to the marine model (without the default rifle weapon)? I've tried it with multiple tools but the result always display errors in the world editor.

Thanks.

Level 4
Can anybody remove remove the hero glow from this model i can't do it my self my model editor won't work.

Attachments

• Darion.blp
    150.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Darion.mdx
    167.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Darion_Portrait.mdx
    37.7 KB · Views: 69
Level 4
Hi! Can you guys combine both Mounted and Unmounted version of Hawking's Darion Death Knight model from here and here? Also if it's possible add it the portraits too?

Thanks in advance

Level 29
Hello there

I have two requests:

Jaina Proudmoore and Derivatives (@Ujimasa Hojo, I will give you credit for the model, don't worry)

The model I want edited is the one saying Tess Greymane
The things I want edited:
-Her hair to be blonde
-The eyebrow painting removed
-The cloak to be completely black
-If possible, make her face rounder. This is optional

Medic (@Tarrasque I will give you credit)
The things I want edited:
-Make her undead: undead skin, glowly eyes and, if possible, make her armor death knight-like (if this is not possible, it is fine)

I promise to give credit to both the creators and editors

Last edited:
Level 4
New
Can somebody recolor this model's green color to red or black.

Attachments

• LinternaVerde-HalJordan_PorJhotam.mdx
    87.3 KB · Views: 35
  • LinternaVerde_PorJhotam.BLP
    233.4 KB · Views: 48
  • BTNhaljordan_byJhotam.blp
    4.9 KB · Views: 30
  • DISBTNhaljordan_byJhotam.blp
    3.2 KB · Views: 28
  • LinternaVerde_PorJhotam.BLP
    233.4 KB · Views: 31
  • LinternaVerde-HalJordan_PorJhotam.mdx
    87.3 KB · Views: 29
  • BTNhaljordan_byJhotam.blp
    4.9 KB · Views: 31
Level 10
Good Day, I have a request. I would like someone to put the shield of the Lordaeron General model on the Lordaeron captain model.

Attachments

• Lordaeron Captain.mdx
    158 KB · Views: 10
  • LordaeronGeneral.mdx
    232.4 KB · Views: 10
Level 4
Hello, I have a request. I've been trying to add wolf animations to a felhound but I don't like how it's legs slide in many of the animations. Been trying to figure out why the felhound moves when the wolf stays still. Right now, I'm more focused on the attack animations, including the attack slam.

Attachments

• Felstalker.mdx
    148.7 KB · Views: 3
Level 3
Hiya, can you add team color to his eyes? He ends up looking blind when I remove the hero glow

Attachments

• Werewolf 71.mdx
    137.4 KB · Views: 5