• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Hi!
I would like to see if someone could be so kind as to create a model for me?

I need it for a projectile dummy dummy. I would have taken a footman and made it invisible, and attach special effect to it, but in that case I'm pretty sure the effects mesh will be as transparent as the footman model.

So what I need here is a single point model without any textures. Invisible.

An extra feature i thought of was to add one or more attachment points to it as well so I can make it face different directions. For example "head" attachment is facing 90 degrees straight up.

I know that I can make these effects with several dummy units, but I would like to see if I can make only one spell dummy unit with this model.

EDIT: Alternate solution would be to tell me what the absolute smallest model with attachments in wc3 is. (I think it might be locust)

Thanks in advance! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.