• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting some very easy triggers (spells,combines,items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi all:)

1st of all, I am noob to Triggering and new in Hiveworkshop so I will ask a favor, please make me the Spells I request for Reputation and credits in my Map. Also, if you make them all or 4 of them depends by if you made them good enough or not I will give you Credits on my Signaputer too by showing your profiles link and your name, and also.. Time matters cuz I need it hardly....the faster the better/cooler.

Please: If you make them remember to put them in a Map so I copy/paste them one-by-one to my own Map since I already said I am noob at triggering and comments like "You won't learn triggering that way" will be useless, and only GUI ..thank you..

Okay lets get started..

A. Ring of Regeneration - Ring of Mana (Item)
Done By Silver18 and defskull

B. Destructive Combination (Buffs)
When a Unit casts to a Victim Curse and Soul Burn on it, they fuse so both of these Buffs removes from the Victim's Status and a new one comes to the Victim called "Soul Dark Curse", the Soul Dark Curse Buff makes the Victim lose 200 HP per second and each attack it makes it has 50% to succed and 50% to miss, if succed the Unit loses 400 Mana per succed attack, but if miss the Unit loses 200 Mana and -20 Damage and -20 Armor per miss, this Buff when its created Durates same seconds as the Victims Level is, if its a Unit it durates 5 seconds.
For example if the Victim has 1000/1000 HP and 1000/1000 Mana when Soul Dark Curse comes with the combine of Soul Burn and Curse and the Victim attacks me 3 times and 2 misses 1 succeds its Mana goes from 1000/1000 to 200/1000 and -40 Damage , -40 Armor, and after 2 seconds the Victim has the Spell from 1000/1000 HP will go to 600/1000.

C. Hostile Summoning (Spell - Active)
Done By defskull

D. Blood Seeking (Spell - Passive)
Done By Silver18

E. Unstoppable Chain (Spell - Active)
Levels: 3
Information: This Spell is like Chain of Lightning in target way, just some changes. When this Spell is casted on enemies, it never stops, the only way it can stop is when the Chain hits only one guy but if theres for example 2 Enemies it will keep until one dies or one runs away to stop. For example if I am one vs 5 and I cast it and these 5 are close to each other about each 100 aoe away it will hit each other until they all die but if they regroup and the Chain will hit one only guy without finding a second one it stops, but each one it kills it gets even stronger.
Level 1 - Per time it hits someone it makes 30 Damage, each kill it make while it is casted it doubles, for example from 30 it goes 60 and from 60 to 120, but when it is re-casted it starts from 30 Damage again.
Level 2 - Per time it hits someone it makes 60 Damage, each kill it make while it is casted it doubles, for example from 60 it goes 120 and from 120 to 240, but when it is re-casted it starts from 30 Damage again.
Level 3 - Per time it hits someone it makes 90 Damage, each kill it make while it is casted it doubles, for example from 90 it goes 180 and from 180 to 360, but when it is re-casted it starts from 30 Damage again.

F. Walkable Drainer (Spell - Active)
Levels: 4
Information: This Spell is exactly like Life Drain, the only change if the Unit walks or attacks someone etc. it doesn't stops. Also, it can be casted two times or three etc. if the Cooldown passes, and it can cast it to the same enemy two times/three etc. too so it has better Damage and Life Drain.
Level 1 - Drains 50 HP per second from Enemy if the Enemy walks away enough from the Caster and this Spell stops the Caster loses 20% HP of current and also -100 Health. It can be turned off if Caster re-clicks on it without lossing and Health. When its turned off by any of these ways, has Cooldown of 150secs.
Level 2 - Drains 100 HP per second from Enemy if the Enemy walks away enough from the Caster and this Spell stops the Caster loses 10% HP of current and also -200 Health. It can be turned off if Caster re-clicks on it without lossing and Health. When its turned off by any of these ways, has Cooldown of 120secs.
Level 3 - Drains 200 HP per second from Enemy if the Enemy walks away enough from the Caster and this Spell stops the Caster loses 5% HP of current and also -300 Health. It can be turned off if Caster re-clicks on it without lossing and Health. When its turned off by any of these ways, has Cooldown of 90secs.
Level 4 (SAME AS LEVEL 3 WITH ONLY 1 DIFFRENCE) - Drains 200 HP per second from Enemy if the Enemy walks away enough from the Caster and this Spell stops the Caster loses 5% HP of current and also -300 Health. It can be turned off if Caster re-clicks on it without lossing and Health. But now, instead of Cooldown each time it is casted the Caster loses 1000 currently Health but if the caster doesn't requires 1000 currently Health and has 999- the Caster goes with 1 Health Point as currently HP and the Spell starts Cooldowning 150secs.

Last edited:
Level 3
Number 1 - Ring of Regeneration / Ring of Energy - completed.

You can test it in this map. Modified contents are:

2 Items (Ring of Regeneration / Ring of Energy)
1 Ability (Ring Metamorphosis based from Channel)
2 Triggers (Metamorphosis to Ring of Regeneration / Metamorphosis to RIng of Energy)

I left the strings as they are, because i only have a german version of WE. So you have to set the strings by yourself.

Attachments

• RingOfRegeneration-RingOfEnergy.w3x
    17.5 KB · Views: 62
Level 3
Number 3 - Hostile Summoning - Completed

You can test it in this map. Again, some strings need your work.

Map contents:

1 Ability (Hostile Summoning based from channel)
1 Trigger (Hostile Summoning)

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Hostile Summoning.w3x
    16.9 KB · Views: 58
Level 3
Number 4 - Blood Seeking - Completed

Testmap attached.

Map contents:

1 Ability (Blood seeking)
2 Triggers (Blood seeking, Init Blood seeking)
2 Variables

For the ability, i recommend using bloody icons, like this or this.

Attachments

• Blood Seeking.w3x
    18 KB · Views: 65
Level 3
1) Blood Seeking: Level 1-2-3 works, but Level 4 does not works, why?
2) Hostile Summong: It summons only 1 Ghoul when I make it.
3) Ring of Health - Ring of Energy - Energy: My Health Ring has two abilities as energy, one of health ring's ability is Metamorphosis (the one you made), secondary is normal Health Regeneration (Item), for Energy its Mana Regeneration (Item), if I have one more spell ability expect Morph they can't switch from Energy to Health and from Health to Energy. How can I make it so I have Morph Spell and Health/Mana Regeneration (Item) too?

If you noticed, none of them works perfectly if you help I will make my promises, thanks.

If anyone can make rest of Spells please reply ;) (make sure you read the whole thread)

EDIT2: Nvm, I randomly tried something and it worked for Blood Seeking, now all levels works.. Well you made it like this:
  • Init Blood Seeking
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set BloodSeekerPercentages[0] = 0.15
      • Set BloodSeekerPercentages[1] = 0.30
      • Set BloodSeekerPercentages[2] = 0.40
      • Set BloodSeekerPercentages[3] = 0.50
And I made it this waY:

• Init Blood Seeking
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set BloodSeekerPercentages[1] = 0.15
      • Set BloodSeekerPercentages[2] = 0.30
      • Set BloodSeekerPercentages[3] = 0.40
      • Set BloodSeekerPercentages[4] = 0.50
..So it works now ;)

But I still need help for rest ;P

Last edited:
Level 3
Yeah i saw my errors.... Creating one ghoul was hardcoded ^^ me idiot...

The blood seeking had the wrong indexes - sorry about that...

Level 3
Okay thank you, you made me 3 so you get Credits (even if they're half made) about Def made me one so he gets Rep only ;)
btw Silver any ideas for Ring of Health - Ring of Mana/Energy thing?

Level 3
3) Ring of Health - Ring of Energy - Energy: My Health Ring has two abilities as energy, one of health ring's ability is Metamorphosis (the one you made), secondary is normal Health Regeneration (Item), for Energy its Mana Regeneration (Item), if I have one more spell ability expect Morph they can't switch from Energy to Health and from Health to Energy. How can I make it so I have Morph Spell and Health/Mana Regeneration (Item) too?

I don't really know what you mean :/ If i test it, then the metamorphosis even works when i carry two of the rings and even when i carry two of the rings and an additional normal regeneration item. Can you explain that again?

Level 3
I don't really know what you mean :/ If i test it, then the metamorphosis even works when i carry two of the rings and even when i carry two of the rings and an additional normal regeneration item. Can you explain that again?

Yes, for example if I have ability 1) Health Regeneration and 2) Ring Metamorphosis ability, when I click the Ring of Health it won't work and switch to Energy, did you tried that one too?

Level 3
Yes, for example if I have ability 1) Health Regeneration and 2) Ring Metamorphosis ability, when I click the Ring of Health it won't work and switch to Energy, did you tried that one too?

Don't understand why it's not working for you. Tried it in both directions, and works for me. I don't really get the difference between defskull's and my code, but if it works for you, good :)

Level 33
Don't understand why it's not working for you. Tried it in both directions, and works for me. I don't really get the difference between defskull's and my code, but if it works for you, good :)

My difference and yours is that my system lets the item to be replaced in exact same location (Inventory Slot) as previous replaced item while your system simply removes the item and create for that unit that will fill unfilled slot first before going to the slot that is actually used up.

Try having just 1 ring and move the ring to slot 6 and use it.
It appears the ring is converted, but not at slot 6, instead at slot 1.

Level 3
I've done for that morphing rings, take a look.

When I putted them on my Map, and I click on Ring of Health it transforms always to Enchanted Buckler and Ring of Mana transforms to Steel Helm any ideas what I did wrong in copy/paste?

I will tell you what I copy/pasted and how they look so maybe you help me.. The triggers on my map is like that:
CR Setup
  • CR Setup
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set RingOfHealth = Ring of Health (DIT)
      • Set RingOfMana = Ring of Mana (DIT)
CR Event
  • CR Event
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Uses an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to RingOfHealth
        • Then - Actions
          • For each (Integer LoopingInteger) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Item being manipulated) Equal to (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot LoopingInteger)
                • Then - Actions
                  • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
                  • Custom script: call UnitAddItemToSlotById(GetTriggerUnit(), 'I000', udg_LoopingInteger - 1)
                  • Skip remaining actions
                • Else - Actions
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to RingOfMana
            • Then - Actions
              • For each (Integer LoopingInteger) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Item being manipulated) Equal to (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot LoopingInteger)
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
                      • Custom script: call UnitAddItemToSlotById(GetTriggerUnit(), 'I001', udg_LoopingInteger - 1)
                      • Skip remaining actions
                    • Else - Actions
            • Else - Actions
Also each Ring's abilities on my map are:
Ring of Health Abilities: Convert Mana , HP Regen
Ring of Mana Abilities: Convert Health , MP Regen

Man I can't understand what I am making wrong can you help me? or maybe any ideas?

Level 3
Do you trust me ?
If you do, PM me the map, I'll try to look further into the situation.

By the looks of it, your trigger seems fine.

I'm afraid it has to do with Object Editor.

I can't do this man not even my own brother is not trusted to have my map in the deprotected version, actually I trust you but not that much, I will never trust someone that much.

I don't know, maybe the only chance I have left is to edit the Enchanted Buckler and Steel Helm since your rings transforms to these.. I don't have any other ideas.. :/

Level 33
I found the problem, it's overlapping with Item ID
In my test map, my Ring of Health Item ID is 'I001' which my Ring of Mana Item ID is 'I000'.

Try changing that value same to your item in Object Editor (press CTRL + D to view the rawcode of each item in Object Editor)

EDIT:
Here goes my edited test map.
You just need to configure the item settings, that's all.

Attachments

• Convertible Ring.w3x
    14.1 KB · Views: 43
Level 3
I found the problem, it's overlapping with Item ID
In my test map, my Ring of Health Item ID is 'I001' which my Ring of Mana Item ID is 'I000'.

Try changing that value same to your item in Object Editor (press CTRL + D to view the rawcode of each item in Object Editor)

EDIT:
Here goes my edited test map.
You just need to configure the item settings, that's all.

Thank you!! It works! I changed firstly copied the Steel Helm and Buckler, then I deleted them and then I pasted with diffrent code, then I pasted Ring of Health and Ring of Mana with their past codes, it works!!

Honnestly, I didn't even download your Map, I fixed it my self, thank you your words helped me enough, and I didn't knew about the CTRL+D, any tips to change a Item's ID or Abilities etc. without copying,deleting and pasting?

+rep

Level 33
without copying,deleting and pasting?
You copied, deleted, and pasted the ID of that item ?
Just to make it so that item is I000 and I001 ?

If you download my new edited test map, you just need to set what item to link with Trigger Editor and Object Editor, and after that, the trigger itself will find the Item's ID on its own.

It's more easy to just download my test map and try it.

Level 3
You copied, deleted, and pasted the ID of that item ?
Just to make it so that item is I000 and I001 ?

If you download my new edited test map, you just need to set what item to link with Trigger Editor and Object Editor, and after that, the trigger itself will find the Item's ID on its own.

It's more easy to just download my test map and try it.

Well who gives a fuck, now its working anyways, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.