• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[REQUEST] PRO MultiBoard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So guys, I want a PRO Multiboard like this one
spells_3703_screenshot.jpg

The difference I want you replace the kills/death by Gold and Lumber, remove this CS, HP/MHP and the Unit HP you change to Team HP, what will be an MAIN unit (Like the TREE of DotA)

Observations: The Team 1 wont see the Team 2 Gold,Lumber just the Team 1 Main unit HP and the Team 2 wont see the Team 1 Gold,Lumber just the Main Unit HP !

Thanks, if you do that for me = REP

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Theres nothing "Pro" about it, all you need to know how to do is set up a multiboard and how to tie it into all the systems that update the info one it.
Just checkout the tutorials section and look for "how to make a multiboard", with 30 min or so you can begin to make basic multiboards, and within a day or two you can begin expanding and making it into a large multiboard like in the picture you posted.

Level 4
Theres nothing "Pro" about it, all you need to know how to do is set up a multiboard and how to tie it into all the systems that update the info one it.
Just checkout the tutorials section and look for "how to make a multiboard", with 30 min or so you can begin to make basic multiboards, and within a day or two you can begin expanding and making it into a large multiboard like in the picture you posted.

I can do a NORMAL Multiboard, but I don't know how to edit and blablabla multiboards like that!

Level 4
i think i can fix this when i got time for it its kind of easy i think but it takes time

Don't you worry about icons... I just want the muiltboard atm..

if i should make it for you i need to know what icons and other...

Don't you worry about Icons, I just want the multiboard atm...

Level 15
It's still missing the life bar he wanted... You said it works like DotA, but every player has a seperate main unit? and if you want to hide one team's stats from another, you have to make 12 separate multiboard, hide them, then use:

• Custom script: if (GetLocalPlayer() == GetIndexPlayer(ForLoopIndexA))
  • Multiboard: Show StatsTab[Integer A]
  • Custom script: endif
I'm sorry I can't help much else, I don't have WC3 installed on this computer (I'm not at home...)

Level 4
im sorry i did'nt add life because i worked with the dumb board for 2 hours i think and it was very late, it was 5im i think

Sorry Darkgrom, you spent 2 free hours, cause i said

1- The main unit with HP Bar (what you didnt do)
2- I said, "I want a muiltiboard what FRIENDS can't see ENEMIES stats..." (What you didn't do)

The rest of multiboard i can do alone, it's not a problem to me!

Level 15
It is:
  • Multiboard
    • Events:
      • Map Initialization
    • Conditions:
    • Actions:
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 2, do
        • Multiboard - Create Multiboard with 5 columns and 16 rows, titled "Multiboard [0:00]"
        • Set StatsTab[Integer A] = Last created multiboard
        • For each (Integer B) from 1 to 12, do
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 1, row (Integer B) to 13.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 2, row (Integer B) to 3% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 3, row (Integer B) to 6% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 4, row (Integer B) to 6% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 5, row (Integer B) to 10% of the total screen width
          • For each integer (I) from 1 to 5, do
            • Multiboard - Set the display style for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column (I), row (Integer B) to Show text and Hide icons
        • For each (Integer B) from 1 to 5, do
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 1, row (2+(Integer B)) to (Name of PlayerNumber(IntegerB))
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 1, row (2+(Integer B)) to Show text and Show icons
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 1, row (9+(Integer B)) to (Name of PlayerNumber(5+(IntegerB)))
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 1, row (9+(Integer B)) to Show text and Show icons
        • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 1, row 2 to (Team 1)
        • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 1, row 9 to (Team 2)
        • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 2, row 1 to (L)
        • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 3, row 1 to (Gold)
        • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 4, row 1 to (Lumber)
        • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 5, row 1 to (Main Unit)
        • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 1, row 16 to (% Domination:)
        • Multiboard - Hide StatsTab[Integer A]
    • For loop (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do
      • Custom script: if (GetLocalPlayer() == ConvertedPlayer(ForLoopIndexA))
      • Multiboard - Show StatsTab[1]
    • For loop (Integer A) from 6 to 10, do
      • Custom script: if (GetLocalPlayer() == ConvertedPlayer(ForLoopIndexA))
      • Multiboard - Show StatsTab[2]
  • Refresh
    • Events:
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions:
    • Actions:
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 2, do
        • For each (Integer B) from 1 to 5, do
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Integer A) is equal to 1
            • Then - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 3, row (2+Integer B) to (Gold of Player(Integer B))
              • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 4, row (2+Integer B) to (Lumber of Player(Integer B))
            • Else - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 3, row (9+Integer B) to (Gold of Player(5+Integer B))
              • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 4, row (9+Integer B) to (Lumber of Player(5+Integer B))
            • If - Conditions
              • MainUnit[Integer B] is Alive equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 2, row (2+Integer B) to (Y)
            • Else - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 2, row (2+Integer B) to (N)
            • If - Conditions
              • MainUnit[5+Integer B] is Alive equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 2, row (9+Integer B) to (Y)
            • Else - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 2, row (9+Integer B) to (N)
Initialize multiboards in the place of the comment. GetLocalPlayer is a tricky thing, so don't use it often, it may cause desync, but localy showing a multiboard is okay-I use the same method in my map for skill book. Also don't forget to update multiboards 1by1! :)

EDIT: I can't finish this myself-as I told it like 12 times these last 2 days, I'm not at home, but if you can't finish it I hope ppl around here will know what to do with it, as all you have to do is set the rows their text and icon

EDIT2: I can't really make the life bar here, but you can do it with Concentrate Strings and Substring Function the following way:

Red color code+Substring(1,HP%/10,IIIIIIIIII)+|r+White color code+Substring(1,10-(HP%/10),IIIIIIIIII)+|r

I hope you can make it now :)

Last edited:
Level 4
It is:
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do
  • Multiboard - Create Multiboard with 4 columns and 15 rows, titled "Multiboard [0:00]"
  • ------------ˇˇSet Multiboard Hereˇˇ----------
  • -----------^^Set Multiboard Here^^---------
  • Multiboard - Hide StatsTab[Integer A]
  • Custom script: if (GetLocalPlayer() == GetIndexPlayer(ForLoopIndexA))
  • Multiboard - Show StatsTab[Integer A]
Initialize multiboards in the place of the comment. GetLocalPlayer is a tricky thing, so don't use it often, it may cause desync, but localy showing a multiboard is okay-I use the same method in my map for skill book. Also don't forget to update multiboards 1by1! :)

EDIT: I can't finish this myself-as I told it like 12 times these last 2 days, I'm not at home, but if you can't finish it I hope ppl around here will know what to do with it, as all you have to do is set the rows their text and icon

This " ------------ˇˇSet Multiboard Hereˇˇ----------
-----------^^Set Multiboard Here^^---------" will be a Variable ?

Level 15
No, at their place you make the multiboard, eg. set the texts in the spicific columns and rows, set the icons etc.

Use Multiboard - Set text at row X column Y to Z

If you can wait an hour or so I'll finish it

EDIT: Half done, without the values or color codes (if you want colors you'll have to suffer for it as I have to type the entire trigger by hand...)

Last edited:
Level 15
Yes :) I'll tell you what it does apart from creating a multiboard:

If you create a multiboard locally (for only 1 person) the game will desync because the datas are different so you do this:

Create 10 different multiboards
Fill them with different data
Hide all of them
Show multiboard 1 for player 1, multiboard 2 for player 2 and so on

EDIT: Not sure if the custom script is 100% ok, I'll check it and edit it if it's not, else it'll crash your game

EDIT2: Oh my god, I don't have a world editor here Oo Can I ask your help?

Do the following:
Make a new trigger
make action: if-then-else
into that the following condition: Boolean: Player(player number(1)) equal to triggering player equal to true
then go to file->covert to custom text
press CTRL+F and write "GetTriggerPlayer()"
hit ok
Copy that entire line and post it here so I can use it to check mine :)

Sorry for making you a hard time but I lack WE soo much now it hurts

Level 4
But this multiboard will show just for player 1 or will be a multiboard to show for player 1-5 and another to show for 6-10 ?

Level 15
Oh ffs will you belive me or not? :D It will show player 1-5 the same and 6-10 the same but different groups won't see each others' lumber... Now will you copy here the line I want so much to finish the work or will you ask the same thing 4th time in a row without letting me finish your multiboard? Oo
The thing is:
Player1-5 has the SAME multiboard
Player 6-10 has an OTHER multiboard

Level 4
  • Multiboard
    • Events:
      • Map Initialization
    • Conditions:
    • Actions:
This Variable "StatsTab[Integer A]" I can just create "statstab" not "statstab[integer A]

Level 15
It's because you have to tick "Array" and set the number after it to 2
If you see Variable[Something] then it's an array of variables

EDIT: After sooo much sucking... I mean... helping I hope you'll at least find the +rep button xD I don't want to seem mean, but after spending 2 hours with your trigger I think I deserve it ^^

Oh, and you should really learn triggering before continuin your project as for most of the things you'll need them, and if you need some1 to make triggers, get a triggerer for your map... If you can't make neither the terrain well, nor the units, I think you should learn WE with tutorials before starting a serious project and asking ppl to help ;)

Level 4
It's because you have to tick "Array" and set the number after it to 2
If you see Variable[Something] then it's an array of variables

EDIT: After sooo much sucking... I mean... helping I hope you'll at least find the +rep button xD I don't want to seem mean, but after spending 2 hours with your trigger I think I deserve it ^^

Oh, and you should really learn triggering before continuin your project as for most of the things you'll need them, and if you need some1 to make triggers, get a triggerer for your map... If you can't make neither the terrain well, nor the units, I think you should learn WE with tutorials before starting a serious project and asking ppl to help ;)

I did your REP, but continue helping me in this topic

Level 4
I is an integer variablo, and value is FROM 1 TO 5, means the trigger runs that section after it 5 times, with i=1 then I=2 then I=3 and so on. It's called a loop. It's the same as For Loop (Integer A) but A and B were already occupied so I had to use a third one :)

Got some questions,

Initial Value = 1 right ?

But see what happens
"For each (Integer I [Index] ) from 1 to 5, do (actions)"

What I need change to remove the "index" ?

Level 4
  • Multiboard
    • Events:
      • Map Initialization
    • Conditions:
    • Actions:
    • For loop (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do
And about this Loop ? I select "For each integer variable, do multiple actions" ?

Level 4
Level 4
  • Custom Script: if (GetLocalPlayer() == GetIndexPlayer(ForLoopIndexA))
When I save my WE disable the trigger and an error appears

Level 15
Action-general-for loop integer A
The custom script is not good because I can't remember the exact way so do the following:

Make a new trigger
set the following condition: player condition-player from player index(1) equal to triggering player
go to file-convert to custom text
hit OK for the popup window
copy the text and post it here

from that I can finish the code :p

Level 4
function Trig_outros_Conditions takes nothing returns boolean
if ( not ( ConvertedPlayer(1) == GetTriggerPlayer() ) ) then
return false
endif
return true
endfunction

function Trig_outros_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_outros takes nothing returns nothing
set gg_trg_outros = CreateTrigger( )
call DisableTrigger( gg_trg_outros )
call TriggerAddCondition( gg_trg_outros, Condition( function Trig_outros_Conditions ) )
call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_outros, function Trig_outros_Actions )
endfunction

Level 4
It is:
  • Multiboard
    • Events:
      • Map Initialization
    • Conditions:
    • Actions:
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 1, row (2+(Integer B)) to (Name of PlayerNumber(IntegerB))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 1, row (9+(Integer B)) to (Name of PlayerNumber(5+(IntegerB)))
PlayerNumber = Variable ? Type: Array ? Size: 1 ?

Level 4
  • Refresh
    • Events:
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions:
    • Actions:
      • MainUnit[5+Integer B] is Alive equal to True
[5+Integer B] = How do i do that ? I didn't find the action what i can use the variable + integer with the "is Alive" 'condition', When i can use the variable and integer the option "is alive" doesn't have, i mean, there're just "Is a building" "is ...." What I need do ? (I was selecting Boleam comparision action, that's right ?)

Level 4
Main Unit is a unit array :) The index number is Arithmetic-add function :D Oh, and u see is a building because is alive is on the dropdown list in the boolean menu, a bit lower, try pressing U untilk you see it

Yea, but I select Unit ? Unit-Type ? (As variable)

Status
Not open for further replies.