• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[request] gui simple spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Spell's Details

Spell Name: Stampede
Description:
Charges forward, dealing damage and knocking enemies into the air. The charge stops after reaching the targetpoint.
how the spell works:
~While Charging every enemy collides with the hero will be toss in the air for 1 second (damage dealt when the time he/she collides with the enemy)
~Use Running animation to show that the caster is running (it feels awkward when the hero just slides and not doing animations)
~Charge stop when the caster die ^^
~Caster can't pass through pathing blockers but can pass on units (just for some reasons)
~Casting range is 600
~Knocked units will be tossed upwards (no sideways motions)
~Damage is 300
~ I will use the "Kodo Beast" model in this spell
=====

Spell Name: Cold Prison
Description:
throws a frozen ensare in a line. If the insare hits an enemy, it shatters damage, stunning the target and nearby enemies. If the ensare its maximum range, it shatters damage and slows nearby enemies.
how the spell works:
~Just like "Meepo's Net" but it explode when reaches the maximum distance.
~Damage is 400
=========
HOPE someone WILL help ME! :ogre_rage::ogre_rage:

I just did it now how I understood it.

- Ensure you create unknown variables when copying triggers.
- Copy all object data (units, abilities, buff) and trigger folder.
- Read/change configuration triggers.
- Read the "PauseUnit" script and do what is explained there.

Tell me if you have problems.
Here you are.

Attachments

• Spell Requests.w3x
    37.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Level 8
Wat Da Pack?! its very awsome dude!!, the spell met my imagination on how it works :D

here's some changes i want :D

when the unit is charging pls dont pause it, can u make it charge even w/o pausing.
another one is why is there so many triggers? can u make it more simple like other spells but overall i like the spell veryvery much :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.