• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request! Fel Goblin Fire Machine (Normal model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The idea of this post is making a Normal version of the Fel Goblin Fire Machine BACK.

So here is the link to the original model - link

As you see there is a normal version of goblin fire machine, BUT the link is broken. Someone tried to contact creator, but:
- I actually managed to track Mc! down to his new haunts over at a Civ4 modding website ("Leugi"), but after a short exchange with him haven't heard back (about his success in mining his hard drive for (un)finished models such as this one & others).

The Normal version is lost and If no one has it, it must be done from scratch probably or i don't know )

Soooo Lets do it?)

Level 12
I am not a modeler but you can change if the textures to green if you really want it done. The texture of the head and hands is that of the diablo car and the texture of the body is that of the red eredar unit. Create 2 custom skins which just recolor these textures, change the paths in the mdl if you don't want to replace in-game textures.

This is what I can do at least. One could just be smart and rewrap the textures but I don't know how to do that and I don't think any tutorials exist out there which show how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.